Manager/Driver/Stylist/Dietician/Shopping Buddy/Frienemy

I hate Key-sunbae

 

Key took SHINee’s van and drove to SM Company that morning. He’s on his way to check for Chae In’s status as of the moment. Her debut is approaching. Harder preparation is badly needed right now.

He entered the street where the Company resides when he saw Chae In walking alone.

“Eh?” He slowed down the speed and what caught his attention is Chae In’s outfit. “She is about to debut but still goes outside wearing ordinary clothes?” He talked to himself.

“Hey, Han Chae In.” Key opened the window and called Chae In’s attention. “Why do you wear those clothes outside?”

 Chae In looked at her outfits. “What’s wrong with these? I’m going to practice. Isn’t this the appropriate attire?”

Key scratched his head and sighed. “Let’s go together. Hop in.” He said.

“I can manage walking alone. Let’s just meet at the studio later.” She insisted and just continued walking.

“Just hop in, hoobae.” Key uttered the word ‘hoobae’ this time. It is a secret signal that allows him to have the power against Chae In. After all, they are following the hoobae-sunbae courtesy tradition. Chae In looked at his with displease and just forced herself inside the car.

“You shouldn’t go around wearing your training clothes…” Key started scolding as soon as she got inside the van. “You’re debuting in just a week. You should know these things by now.” He sighed. “You’re stylist is supposed to be telling you these things.”

Chae In looked at him confusingly. “But I don’t have a stylist. Isn’t it your job?” She said.

Key looked at her in surprise. “My Job?”

“I thought so.” She shrugged her shoulder and looked away. “Aish, Really!” Key pulled out his hair but didn’t forget to fix it back. Instead of stopping in front of the company, Key just continued driving.

“Hey, we already passed by the company.” She said.

“I know, but let’s pass on practice today. I need to fix something on you.” He said in an irritated voice. “You really irritate me, you know.”

“But I didn’t even do something!” She defended.

“Just shut up, okay?”

They went to the mall and walked towards the department store. Chae In stopped for a while because there was a free taste booth on the corner.

“Waah.. this seems delicious.” She was about to get one piece when Key hit her hand. “Yah! Why did you do that?!” She shouted at Key.

“You should watch your figure. You’re going to film the music video tomorrow.” He said and took a piece of the free food taste as if nothing happened. “Let’s go.” He said while munching the food.

“Yah!” She shouted when Key walked away. “Ahjumma~ Let me have one, okay?” She smiled and was about to get another one when Key shouted again.

“I said let’s go.”

Chae In marched forward with a very displeasing look because she missed the chance of eating something free while Key enjoyed it a lot.

(^o^)

“Try this. This. This. This. And this.” Key took many clothes and gave it to her.

“All these?” Chae In asked with wide eyes.

“Of course you won’t try them all at once! I’m just getting what I see will fit you so all we have to do is decide on what to buy later on!” He shouted like an angry mother. Chae In pouted.

“Okay, it’s done. Try them one by one now.” He ordered and turned around. He was shocked when he saw two sales lady helping Chae In carry the clothes he took out. He didn’t know he picked that much.

He was already waiting for 5 minutes outside the fitting area and he wondered why she isn’t coming out. “What is taking you so long?!” He said.

“There are so much of this and you’re asking me to finish trying everything in minutes?!” She shouted from the fitting room.

“Yah. You must come out with different clothes at a time. I need to see them! Don’t try it yourself. I must know if it fits you or not!” He said angrily.

“I can manage to identify the clothes that suit me so it’s fine.” She replied.

“No. I want to see them.” Key insisted… Chae in, again, had no choice but to follow what the sunbae says.

“We’ll buy it.” Key said the first time Chae In went out with an outfit.

“We’ll buy it, too.” Key said when she went out trying another set of clothes. “Let’s get that as well.”

Chae In was already trying 8 outfits and Key didn’t notice he said yes to everything she tried on. “Let’s buy the last one, too.” He uttered. Chae In was about to go back to the fitting area when Key stopped her.

“No. You’re going to keep wearing that from now until later.” He said and stood up to pay what they bought.



 

Author's Note:

There will be a part two for this day of them together ~ Coming up later~