Welcome to SM Town, Choonri!

I hate Key-sunbae

 

That day was a very thrilling day for Choonri. She will finally be stepping her foot on SM Company and will be joining the training to her much awaited debut soon. She went inside wearing her training outfit and a huge bag on her back.

“Annyonghasaeyo~” She immediately bowed to everyone as soon as she entered her designated rehearsal room. There were trainees inside who have the same goal as her: To debut and perform on stage as an artist.

“Okay, guys, let me hear your introduction one by one.” Their instructor said. “Name, Age, Where you from are, what do you think your abilities are, and what you want to achieve as an artist.”

There were 5 newbie inside the room, and Choonri was the last one to talk.

“Hello everybody. My name is Han Choonri. I am 21 years old and I come from Busan. I would probably say I’m confident with my singing and dancing abilities but I have yet to explore my talent in acting.” She smiled. “I really want to debut as an artist soon and have collaboration with the sunbaes from SM Entertainment.”

“You are the one from Busan?” The instructor said referring to her specifically. She nodded. “You were casted alone, right? There’s no other trainee that came from Busan.”

“As how it was announced before I believe the only person that was casted is me.” She said. Her confidence was very admiring. She doesn’t know the meaning of being shy at all.

“Okay. Please excuse me.” The instructor said and left for a while. It was seen from a far that he was calling someone and returned after a bit.

“Han Choonri-ssi.” The instructor said after he came back. “Can you go to the conference hall now at the 3rd floor?” He asked.

“De?” She was shocked and puzzled. “Right now, sir?” The instructor nodded.

She hesitantly went out of the room and gone straight to the conference room. Wearing her training pants and sweat shirt, she almost felt ashamed as she saw the C.E.O inside the conference hall with 3 other persons.

“Annyonghasaeyo.” She was very nervous as she approached them on the table.

“You are Han Choonri? The trainee from Busan?” Lee Sooman asked.

“Yes, sir.” She answered.

“Good. Now that we are complete, let’s take a seat and start the meeting.” Lee Sooman instructed. “Let me show to you first Han Choonri’s audition entry in Busan.” There was a video playback on the big screen and there it showed Choonri singing and dancing to the song Hurricane Venus originally sung by BoA.

“She’s very good.” One of the 3 other persons remarked.

“She also has that charisma on stage.” The other one commented.

“I’m impressed.” The other uttered.

“Now…” Lee Sooman started talking when the video ended. “Did I give justice to everything that I said a while ago?” He asked.

“It’s more than what we expect, president. She’s very good.”

“I heard you graduated from a music school. I believe they gave you proper training when it comes to singing, so where did you get that great ability in dancing?” Sooman turned to Choonri.

“Thank you sir.” She felt her cheeks burning as she heard praises directly from the president of the entertainment company she was under. “I just really like dancing so I practiced a lot.” She said.

“Will you be surprise if I tell you I’m planning to make your debut 3-4 months from now?” Lee Sooman suddenly announced.

Choonri’s eyes widened in surprise and she was speechless for more than 5 seconds. “A-are you sure?” She uttered.

“Yes, I am. I wouldn’t call you here if I was joking.” He said. “In front of you now are the people that will help you to prepare yourself for the debut. Shim Jae Won will be your dance teacher, Jang Sung Hye will be your vocal teacher, Kim Pil Suk will be responsible for your acting workshop, and as for someone to be your manager, I would prefer to get a sunbae to guide you. It will be more effective since he/she had already gone through this period. I’ll decide on who to assign later.”

Choonri blinked a couple of times because she couldn’t believe what she was hearing. Lee Sooman chuckled. “You have to get use to this, Choonri-ssi.” Then he paused for a while. “I have thought for a better stage name for you actually...” He smirked. “3-4 months from now, you will be known as Han Chae In, SM’s power diva.”



 

Author's Note:

Trying hard not to say any spoiler. HOHO. I'm enjoying this, okay. SM's Power Diva... is Han Chae In? Ohh~