The 2 families

I hate Key-sunbae

Choonhee called Chae In that morning that she should go to their house before having her rehearsals. She asked why but Choonhee didn’t tell her. She said it’s a surprise.

She arrived at their house almost 8 am to see what Choonhee was saying as her surprise.

“Umma?! Appa?!” Chae In shouted in surprise when she saw her parents in their house. “You didn’t tell me you are coming!” She said in excitement and immediately ran to hug both of them. “I missed you. This is a surprise!” She uttered happily.

“We went along because your auntie told me they will be here to take care of Choonhee until she gives birth next week.” Her mom said. “We thought we should also go and visit you since it’s almost a year that we last saw you.”

“Oh, umma. I’m really sorry I couldn’t go home. Appa, I’m sorry that you both needed to go here just to see me.” She said and held her appa’s hand.

“We love to go here for you, my dear.” Her mother said lovingly and combed her hair with her mom’s fingers. “The last time I saw your photos, you were so thin. I’m relieved you regain your weight back. You look healthy now. I’m happy.” She said while smiling to her daughter.

“Are you staying here for long?” Chae In asked after a while. “You should stay for at least a week, umma, appa. Will you go together with auntie and uncle after Choonhee gives birth?”

“Choonri-ah…” Her appa said. “We still have to take care of your siblings at home so we need to go home after 3 days. They were left there so we need to go back really fast.” He said.

Chae In pouted. “Ohh… I thought you need to take care of me, too.” She whined like a baby.

“Our choonri is being a baby right now.” Choonhee’s mother teased. “Your mom told me she misses you especially you’re whining.” She said.

“But Choonri…” Choonhee’s father said. “We thought someone else is taking care of you really well. Your siblings need your parents because there’s no one else to take care of them.” He said showing them a meaningful smile.

“We also thought of meeting him as we come here.” Chae In swallowed as she saw the serious expression on her dad. He was known to be very protective when it comes to his children. They are 4 children in the family. She is the 2nddaughter. She has an unnie, and two lovable dongsaengs. She remembered how her brother-in-law went through a hard time before her father gave the blessing to her unnie and oppa for marriage. “Can you ask him to drop by sometimes?” He asked.

“Uhh…” She was lost for words.

“Wait, honey… can you confirm this to us now? We don’t really believe on what we see on television. We’re not talking about this until now… are the both of you really together?” Her umma asked.

She nodded. “4 months of fake relationship, 5 months of being really together.” She uttered honestly but she was really nervous.

“The more that we need to meet him.” Her father said again.

She swallowed. What will happen to Key now?

(^o^)

“Umma?” Key immediately stood up when Minho opened the door. He was more surprised when he saw that his father was also there. “Oh. Appa?” He was very puzzled as to how they suddenly came without notice.

He went forward to greet his parents and asked them to sit down. They brought a lot of goods from Daegu. “Are you surprised we arrived?” His mom said.

“Really surprised.” He uttered while chuckling.

“That’s because you never went home.” She said and frowned cutely at her son. “You forgot umma right when you got yourself a girl.” She said.

“I didn’t! I was just so busy umma!” He never forgot to defend himself. “I was about to go home few days from now, but you went ahead of me now.” He explained.

“If I know…” Key’s father, who was really close to him, uttered. “Actually, Kibum, we’re not here to see you. We’re here to see another person.” He hinted.

Key’s eyes widened. “She is not aware about you arriving. How can you meet her suddenly?!” He said.

“We’ll stay until she’s ready to meet us.” His mom winked at him. “We called Jinki yesterday. He said we could stay at their house for a while.”

“Aren’t you busy?” He was surprised as how his parents suddenly don’t have anything to do at all.

“We purposely cancelled all our activities for a week long Seoul trip.” His father uttered. “So no excuses to drag us back, kibum. Umma and Appa are not busy.” He said. “We can wait for Han Chae In to meet us.”

“It’s Han Choonri, dear. That was just her stage name.” His mom corrected.

“Oh right. I forgot.”

Key shook his head. “You already know a lot about her, huh?” He chuckled and felt really nervous that moment. His mom is the type to ask a lot of questions. So what will happen to Chae In now?

(^o^)

“Wifey ~~” Key said as both of them saw each other on Chae In’s practice room.

“Hubby~~” Chae In replied. Both of them looked dark. “My parents are here and they want to meet you. Are you ready to see them?” She revealed.

“No way.” Key shook his head in disbelief. “Don’t tell me we need to deal with the both of them at the same time. My parents are here, too, and they are asking to see you.”

“Oh.” Chae In gulped and blinked her eyes several times. “What do we do now?”


Author's Note:

As I thought I have no classes on Sunday ~ I realized I have one. :\ But it's okay ~ LOL. Key and Chae In's parents are on their way. Hahahaha.