KEY POV

I hate Key-sunbae

 

This is hella funny but I don’t know why I cannot laugh.

So today… I read a very shocking news.

It’s a news about me that neither I know about.

They say my girlfriend is Chae In?!

What?! Are they joking?! Chae In and I? Seriously?

And that doesn’t end there…

I went to Lee Sooman and tried to ask her in clearing the misunderstanding..

But I wonder what on Earth did that ahjussi just ate.

He freakin’ forgot about asking me to handle Chae In during training…

No, he didn’t forgot, he was reminded of a very different thing.

Where on hell did he get the memory that it was me who asked him to guide Chae In?

What am I? A seriously stupid person? Why would I request to be with the creature that I hate the most?

Am I sick or something?

That ahjussi is stupid. I swear I would want to snatch his seat as a president and lead SM Entertainment as well.

The company will be better without his stupid to never goodness ideas.

But those were only half of the pissingly pissed off feeling that I feel right now.

The hell with that stupid girl. The hell with her, seriously.

She should be honored. It’s freakin’ SHINee’s Almighty Key for crying out loud!!

This can actually benefit her, but why is she acting like she lost something?

I should be the one getting angry and all, but I don’t get why she’s as angry as hell.

I’m sorry to disappoint you, OKAY. I’m sorry to disappoint the one they thought you’re dating is JUST SHINee’s KEY. I’M SORRY OKAY. It would have been better if it was RAIN, LEE MINHO, JANG GEUN SUK, or whoever the hell he will be, that you will be dating.

I  FREAKIN’ APOLOGIZE HAN CHAE IN. PLEASE SPELL SARCASM.



 

Author's Note:

Surprise!! hahahaha! :D