JongHee’s twin babies

I hate Key-sunbae

 

“Jonghyun-ah… Jonghyun-ah…”

Jonghyun turned his back against Choonhee. “Choonhee-ah. It’s 2 am in the morning and I just slept, can you scold me about going home super late tomorrow morning? I want to sleep properly tonight.” He said and faced other way.

“B… but… J-Jonghyun-ah.” Choonhee called again.

“Please, Choonhee. I want to sleep.” He uttered.

“I… I… I think.. the.. the… aaahhh!!!!!!!” Jonghyun immediately sat down when he heard Choonhee’s scream. He looked at her wife and saw her in so much pain already.

“Oh my God. Are they coming out?!” He screamed and immediately held her tummy.

“YAH! Don’t touch it! It will hurt more!” She shouted and continued screaming in pain.

“Oh my God. Oh my God. What to do? What to do? What to do?” He kept on running here and there inside the room not knowing what to prepare.

“Just call umma and appa!!” Choonhee shouted. Jonghyun looked at her and just stood there. “CALL THEM NOW!!” She said.

Jonghyun ran outside and knocked on her parents’ room. They must have felt it’s an emergency so her father immediately opened the door. “What happened, Jonghyun-ah?” Choonhee’s father said.

“Ah… Ahh… At.. at the room…” He was stuttering and pointed at the direction of their room. He wasn’t even telling them what happened yet when he suddenly ran back to the room.

“What happened?” Choonhee’s mom went towards her husband and asked.

“I don’t know. He was stuttering and I didn’t get what he was trying to say. Should we check them in their room?” Her father uttered and both of them went to JongHee’s room.

Then, they saw the two arguing about what to do now that Choonhee was about to get birth. Choonhee’s mother quickly asked Jonghyun to prepare the car as she prepared all the necessary things Choonhee will be needing in the hospital. Her father held Choonhee and helped her out of the room to go outside.

Luckily, Choonhee’s parents were there to help the new couple.

(^o^)

“Have you heard the news?” Key went inside Chae In’s practice room that morning. It was their usual hang out already.

“Choonhee gave birth already. Jonghyun oppa didn’t forget to call me last night.” She smiled as she stopped the music and went to kiss her boyfriend on his cheek. “I’m excited to see the twins. We should go there after practice.”

“Yes.” Key twisted Chae In and turned her back on his. He then gathered her hair and tied them up. He took the towel on Chae In’s hand and wiped them on her neck. “We will go there together after you freshened up.” Key smelled her hair and frowned , “You don’t smell good at all! Take a bath!” He said and gently pushed Choon hee to the bathroom. Chae In smiled naughtily and even hugged Key. “YAH! Han Choonri! Don’t hug me! You sweaty girl!” He shouted in annoyance and tried to remove his body from her arms. “Yah! Stop it now! You’re so sweaty!” He shouted.

“I’ll let you go if you give me a kiss.” Chae In tiptoed, reaching for his lips.

Key went down a little for her, “There. Just a peck and go wash yourself after.” He instructed.

Chae In immediately grabbed his head and kissed his lips for few seconds. “I’m off to go take a bath!” She shouted like a kid and ran to the bathroom.

Key shook his head, “This girl. So naughty.”

They went at the hospital after Chae In finished taking a bath and fixing herself.

“The babies are in the nursery.” Minho happily said as soon as they arrived. They saw him buying something to drink at the cafeteria of the hospital. “They’re super cute. Jonghyun hyung and Choonhee’s facial features are well distributed to the twins.”

Chae In said that they should visit the twins first before visiting Chae In in the recovery room. Key agreed so they went to the nursery first.

The visitors aren’t originally allowed to go inside the nursery. They can just take a look at the baby from the transparent glass outside. But the nurse who was on duty allowed them to enter and even guided them to where the twins were, and because the nurse was a guy, Key assumed that he is a Chae In fan.

“They are so cute ~” Chae In uttered as soon as she saw the two sleeping together side by side. “They seem to be so close.”

“We originally put them away from each other but they always cry. As soon as we decided on letting them sleep together, they became really quiet and comfortable.” The male nurse uttered.

Chae In looked at him in surprise. “They were like that? The twins must really love each other.” She said while smiling widely.

The male nurse smiled back.”They are as cute as you are.” He uttered.

Key immediately went in between and said, “We’ll just call you if we need anything. Can you leave us for a while?” He said.

The nurse might have understood what Key secretly meant so the smile on his face suddenly went gone and he silently excused himself out.

“Why does he have to flirt with someone to think that the girl he’s flirting with has her boyfriend beside her?” He said in a pissed tone while watching the nurse walk away.

Chae In gently hit Key’s arm, “He was not flirting. You’re just thinking too much, and besides, you must thank him. They don’t allow visitors around this area but they allowed us to go and see the twins closely.” She reasoned out.

Then both of them silently looked and adored the babies.


Author's Note:

I wasn't able to finish this update yesterday so I'm really sorry. But I promise to give you series of updates today because I have come to take some rest from school stuffs. LOL. :)