Everyday I love you

I hate Key-sunbae

 

“But I thought you’re going to pick me up tonight? You even told me we’re going to eat outside.” Chae In uttered when Key gave her a call that morning. It’s was about 9 am that time.

“I’m really sorry. I mislooked our schedule later at 6:30 pm. I’m really sorry Chae Innie. I really wanted to eat with you tonight, but I can’t.” Key said with a sorry voice.

“Araso~” Of course, Chae In couldn’t do anything but forgive her boyfriend. She knows very well how busy idols are because she’s one of them. It just happened that she’s on hiatus after almost 8 months of promoting debut.

Congratulate Key, for he successfully overcame his stage. But that doesn’t mean he’s not fantasizing over her anymore. There are really those times of being heated and Chae In knows if he’s being like that. They decided on both refraining themselves about this matter and just do it when both of them are ready enough.

After 4 rounds of dancing nonstop, Chae In finally stopped and took a rest. She was fanning herself when she looked at the mirror.

“Oh God, why is it so creepy?” She said as she stared at the empty space with only her standing in the middle. She almost jumped when she heard a bang on the window. It was just the wind who blew really hard. “Really, I’m going insane just because I am thinking of Key’s story before.” She said and started to feel shivers all over her body.

She sat back against the window so she won’t see any reflection at all. She sighed, checked her watch and learned that it’s only 4 o’clock in the afternoon. It suddenly got cold, then eventually heavy rain started pouring down. She stood up and went near the window. She saw how dark the sky was when it’s just afternoon.

“Aish, really.” She said and rubbed her arms with her hands to feel a little warm.

She sat back to drink water when her phone rang.

“Chae In-ah~” Key uttered on the other line. “Are you okay there? It’s raining really hard right now. Don’t go out, okay?” He said.

“You called just to say that?” Chae In said and chuckled.

“Can’t I worry about my girlfriend?” Key uttered as if he’s pissed off that Chae In was asking him why he called. “I always have to check on you from time to time to know if you’re still okay.”

“I can just call you when I encounter problems.” She said.

“What if you’re in panic? You will surely forget about calling me. And besides, you’re not the type to tell me everything that you do. You don’t inform me pretty well so it’s always me who has to adjust and ask you every single time.” He complained.

“But you also have a lot of work. I don’t want to be such a burden to you, okay?”

“I hate it when you say you don’t want to be a burden.” Key said.

“I’m sorry.” Chae In retreated and admitted her fault. “I’m getting scared here.” She then said to change topic. “The white lady you told me before keeps on bothering my mind. I hate you.” She said.

“Hey, sweetie, it’s just a joke, okay? Forget about it. Ghost doesn’t exist. They’re not real.” He said to calm her girlfriend.

“They say… things happen when you constantly think about it. I tried to erase them in my mind but they always reappear. What if I suddenly see those kinds of creepy creatures right now?” She said worriedly.

“Forget about them and just remember one single fact.” Key uttered.

“What is it?”

“I love you.”

Chae In blushed alone and felt so much joy in my heart. “and I love you, too.” She answered while smiling heavenly. “I know now. I promise I won’t be afraid anymore. You should go back to your work. I’ll see you soon.”

“Wait. What do you need to remember in order to forget those creepy creatures in your mind?”

“You love me.” She uttered.

“Right, and you love me, too.” He said and happily ended the call.

Chae In stood up again and faced the mirror. She took a deep breath and talked to herself. “Ghost won’t appear because Kim Kibum loves me.” She repeated it 4 times and the magic was casted. All she remembered while practicing is Key’s image on her mind.

“Wait.” She stopped in the middle of the music. “Things happened if I constantly think about it? Will he come if I think about him coming here?” She chuckled at her crazy thought and went on with the practice.

It’s already 8 pm but she wondered why the heavy rain is still pouring down. “Oh, shoot. I forgot to bring an umbrella.” She said when she checked on her bag. “I should just call oppa (her manager) to pick me up. Sheesh, my phone ran out of battery!”

She’s problematic about going home now. She waited for few more minutes but it didn’t stop. She needs to go home but she doesn’t know how.

“Ms. Chae In! Ms. Chae In! It’s raining heavily. Please stay for a while.” The guard at SM said when she was about to run outside.

“But I need to go home early, ahjussi.” She uttered.

Then suddenly, someone came running inside. It was Key.

“Oh?! Oppa!” She shouted when she saw Key entered the huge door. He has an umbrella but still got wet because the rain was strongly pouring down. “Why are you here?” She asked in confusion.

“I know how hard headed you are. You’re about to run in the rain, right?” He said. “I was worried you might get sick, so I immediately ran in to pick you up.

“What about your schedule?”

“I left. They didn’t know where I went.” He chuckled. “Anyways, come on. Let’s go home. But we need to take a bus.” He said.



 

Author's Note:

I left at 7 am and had to travel for an hour only to realize the meeting I called for was postponed because people can't make it. OMG. I traveled through the rain and all the people crowding over the subway only to meet my overall secretary. That is why I also got home early... And yeah. I thought this while traveling because it was raining sooooo hard. I will also have to apply my traveling experience later at the proceeding chapter. Hahahahaha. Let me take a nap for a while and change clothes. haha. see you! :D

PS. And that is why I cannot proceed with the M chapter~ Too much going into my mind~ But it will come... soon. :D