Her Pillow

Changed By You

Kid!Henber series:

1 - Just Say Please - A/N: Amber's just turned for 4 years old, and Henry is 6 years old (will be seven soon). Henry's parents - Sunny and Sungmin 

2 - "B" Day - A/N: Im Yoona and Lee Jonghyun are Amber's parents, friends of Sunny and Sungmin. (Valentine's Day)

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

“Time for your nap, Josephine” Yoona searched for her daughter and smiled at Jonghyun who was still wiping the wet dishes before placing them inside the kitchen cabinets.

 

She looked around as she hugged him from the back, “Working hard, I see.” She smiled.

 

“Of course” He smiled back. “You should give me a reward for this.”

 

He walked towards the kitchen wanting to say something to Mr. and Mrs. Lee and saw Jonghyun kissing Yoona, and then covered his eyes with his hand.

 

Amber was laughing as she approached Henry upon seeing him cover his eyes, having no idea why he was doing such thing, “Why are you covering your eyes like that?” still not looking at what her parents were doing.

 

Henry immediately covered Amber’s eyes with his other hand. Amber’s hands touched his hand wanting to see what he didn’t want her to see.

 

Yoona and Jonghyun laughed at the site of the two innocent children. “Amber, don’t remove my hand! It is for your own good.” Henry told Amber.

 

“Henry, Amber, you two can look at us now.”

 

“Finally!” Amber spoke, removing Henry’s hand on her eyes. “Why did you do that for?” She turned her attention to her playmate.

 

“They were kissing.” He was grossed out and the couple laughed again.

 

“So?” She asked.

 

“They were kissing,” He faced her, and put his fingertips closed together, and connected his two hands, “Like this.” He thought of a simpler explanation that Amber would understand. “Uncle kissed Auntie on the lips for a long time.” He was again grossed out.

 

“Really? Eww!” Amber exclaimed, and looked at her parents who were smiling as they listened to Henry and Amber’s conversation.

 

“That is how you are made. Daddy and I kissed, and that eventually lead for us to have baby and that baby is you.” Yoona walked toward Amber and ruffled Amber’s hair.

 

“Daddy, don’t kiss Mommy. I will be the only baby here.” She wrapped her arms around her father’s leg.

 

“For now. In the future, you will either a baby brother or sister, could be both.” Jonghyun looked down at Amber as Yoona now stood beside her daughter.

 

“Really? No! No kissing anymore, okay?” She pouted, and ran towards Henry who was covering his ears the moment Yoona started explaining a while ago.

 

“Amber, it is normal–”

 

“~lalalalalalalalalalalalala~” Amber covered her ears.

 

“…for a husband and a wife to want more children, and –” Yoona was still explaining.

 

“Let’s go to your room instead.” Henry suggested, both kids still covering their ears.

 

Yoona’s gaze followed to where Henry and Amber were running to. “That will do it.”

 

“We are such bad parents, you know.” He chuckled, pulling Yoona closer to him.

 

“Yeah, I know. She will find out when she’s older that we didn’t tell her all the details on how babies are made.” She then kissed Jonghyun.

 

-x-

 

“Hope that will never happen again” Henry wished and sat on Amber’s bed. He noticed Amber has so many stuff toys.

 

“That was really gross” Amber hugged one dog plushy, her favorite, and realized, “Look it’s you” She placed the plushy near his face, totally forgetting about what happened a while ago.

 

“No. It is not me.” He looked at her and the dog plushy near his face.

 

“Yes, it is!”

 

“Nope!

 

“Yes!”

 

“Nope!”

 

“Yes!”

 

“Then if it looks like me, I should have it then.” He took it from her. “Now, it’s mine.” He raised his hand that was holding the toy for her not to be able to reach it.

 

“You can’t have it. Give it back.” She tried to get it from Henry. And the two end up running around her room. Henry didn’t run that fast for Amber’s sake.

 

“This is mine!” He cheered.

 

“Fine! Keep it!” She managed to sit on her bed, not facing him, arm crossed, half of her legs dangling off her bed since her bed was too tall for her feet to reach the ground. “I already have a new favorite.”

 

“Really?” Henry stood in front of her.

 

Henry froze when Amber hugged him. “You” She hugged him tight.

 

-x-

 

“You two thought I have already forgotten about your nap time.” Yoona knocked on Amber’s door, and then entered the room. “Oh” She spoke softly. “Let me get my phone” She excited went downstairs to get her mobile phone.

 

“Jonghyun, have you seen by bag?” She asked her husband who was watching a basketball game on TV.

 

“You left it in the kitchen, on one of the chairs.” He put the TV on mute.

 

“Oh, there it is.” Yoona finally found her bag.

 

“The battery is still almost full.” Yoona was already changing the camera setting on her phone, and went back to Amber’s room.

 

Jonghyun was curious about what Yoona was so excited about, turned off the TV, and followed a few steps behind his wife.

 

“Why are you–”

 

“Shhh. You might wake them up” She noticed Amber snuggling closer to Henry.

 

“–so excited about?” He lessened the volume of his voice, to almost a whisper; the two walking towards the bed.

 

“This!” Yoona whispered back, and pointed at Henry and Amber sleeping beside each other, Amber using Henry’s arm as a pillow, and Henry placed his other arm on her stomach, not letting her fall off the bed, protecting her.

 

“Let’s take a picture of them.” He wanted to take the mobile phone from Yoona.

 

“Let me take the picture.” Yoona didn’t let her husband get her phone.  “There. Perfect!”

 

The two was still speaking softly.

 

“Send it to Sunny and Sungmin now” Jonghyun suggested.

 

“Great idea” She excited MMS the cute picture.

 

 

-x-