Same Sickness

Changed By You
A/N:
 
Timeline of this story:
 
Sept. 3 - Sept. 4 (estimated time around 1 AM) - Henry was at that sports event with idols.
 
Sept 4 - Pre-recording at 10 AM of performance in a music show where there was a video of Henry and Amber being interviewed backstage, both of them were sick. Video posted on Sept 7 (longer version) and Sept 11
 
Plot from Icnpher: "she hints they did something...so both of them got sick..."
 
And it ended up to be have rated M scenes in this one-shot :) 
 
_______________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
“Home sweet home” Henry removed his shoes and placed his jacket at the coat rack. “My arms and legs are killing me.” He grunted, clearly in pain. But he knew he was exaggerating. They didn’t hurt that much.
 
He went straight to the refrigerator to see what he could eat this late in the evening. He touched his stiff neck a few times as he ate whatever food he prepared for himself. “I should have not fooled people that I broke my neck. Now, I feel like my neck is really broken.”
 
After resting on the sofa, he decided to take a long bath. He badly needed one.
 
“That’s more like it.” Towel around his waist, he went inside his room to get some change of clothes. He put on clean pajama bottom and walked towards his bed. 
 
He grabbed his two layers of blankets and recognized the familiar figure sleeping on his bed, pulling the blanket from him, to cover her body since it was cold. 
 
“Amber?”
 
Amber woke up as she recognized Henry’s voice. “Henry, you’re home. Finally. What time did you got home?”
 
“An hour and a half ago I guess.”
 
“What time is it?”
 
“Around three-thirty in the morning.”
 
“Really? You must be really tired.” She moved so Henry could have enough space to sleep on his bed.
 
“What are you doing here?”
 
“I went here to get the bag that I left here. They were out when I got here. I don't know where they are. You can text them. I searched all over the apartment for my bag and ended up cleaning. No need to thank me. Then I took a shower, and saw how cozy your bed is, so I decided to take a nap.”
 
“Aww, that is why you are so tired and fell asleep.” He pulled her closer to her, cuddling her. He was too tired to noticed that his apartment was already clean.
 
Amber’s head resting on his chest, she could hear and feel his irregular breathing. He even turned his head away from Amber to cough. 
 
“Oh no, you’re sick.” 
 
“Yeah, my body hurts a bit but I have so much fun today. And now, I have you to take care of me.” He massaged his temple and sniffed. 
 
“I think I still have tablets for cold and cough in my bag that I left here. Let me get them for you.” Amber stood up and looked around to where she placed her bag. “There it is.”
 
“Here. It is the non-drowsy kind.” She gave him the tablet. “Let me get a glass of water.” 
 
“No need. I will just swallow it.” He put it inside his mouth. “There.” 
 
“You still need to drink a lot of liquids for your cold.”
 
“Trust me,” he grunted as he adjusted his back on the bed, “I have drunk a lot of liquids today. So come back to bed.”
 
“At least wear more clothes not just your pajama bottoms.”
 
“But I have someone to cuddle with. Your body heat is what I need.”
 
“Body heat? The things you say just to get a girl in bed” She mocked his skills on smooth talking.
 
“But I found you already sleeping on my bed.” He spoke. Amber laughed and lay down next to him.
 
“You are going to be sick if you lie next to me though. This might not be good idea. We have a schedule later.” His hand caressing her cheek, looking at straight at her.
 
Amber smiled, “As long as I know why I got sick” 
 
He leaned in. His lips almost touching hers. “Are you sure about this?” 
 
“Positive.” 
 
They shared a long passionate kiss.
 
On the heat of the moment, Henry’s hands travelled down to the end of Amber’s shirt, lifting it up, and Amber raised her arms up making it easier for him to undress her. Their clothes were considered hindrances at that time. Henry being sick and the possibility of Amber getting sick, didn’t stop them from getting to this point, so why let their clothes stop them now.
 
It never bothered Henry that Amber wore layers of clothes - her shirt, wife-beater and of course her bra. He skillfully managed to remove them all, not even without even knowing what were the colors of of the other two layers of garments.
 
His kisses travelled from her lips, jaw, neck, s, until just above the waistband of the jeans. Her scent was intoxicating him, lingering, encouraging him more on what he was doing. 
 
He ed her jeans, fingers on the waistbands of both her jeans and underwear, pulling them down, throwing them somewhere.
 
His lips found hers again, lying on top of her, her hands on his back, pulling him closer to her, battle of greatly skilled tongues began for dominance over the other. 
 
She didn’t waste anymore time, he watched her to pull down his pajama bottoms, freeing what she wanted in her all this time. Like what he did to her jeans, she didn’t care where it landed.
 
Since what they were doing was a recurring thing, force of habit, he reached in his bedside drawer for a to put on. 
 
She moaned even louder as she felt him inside her repeatedly, hitting her spot every time. She bucked her hips for more friction that they both wanted. 
 
They both felt they were close, her wall tightened around his shaft. It was already too much for both of them. Their lips met again, swallowing each others moans, she even bit his lower lip as they both came.
 
Both out of breath, pulling out of her fully, finally he could let out a cough as he evened out his breathing. 
 
“Well thank goodness…. you didn’t cough in my mouth or else…. that is a deal breaker.” She told him, still out of breath, yet she managed to laugh. 
 
He laughed as well, and back of his index finger over his nostrils, sniffing.
 
“And sneezing is a deal breaker too.” She added, resting her head on his arm.
 
He laughing again as kissed her forehead.
 
-x-
 
 
Recognizing someone walking towards the building, Krystal slid the window of the van open,  “Amber, you just got home?” 
 
“Llama!” Luna greeted Amber with a matching smile, waving.
 
“I just went out to grab a bite to eat.” Amber wasn’t lying to them since she was holding a bag with one and half bagels in them, there was a half since she ate the half of the second bagel she bought. 
 
Amber took out her keys to her apartment from her pocket. “Hi, Puppy!” She greeted Luna.
 
“Then, get in or else we are going to be late.” Krystal opened the van’s door.
 
“Let me just change my clothes. Be back in fifteen.” Amber told Krystal and Luna.
 
“Okay.” Luna replied. 
 
 
-x-
 
 
Amber gathered up her things since she already took a bath at Henry’s apartment and rushed out of the door, and went straight inside the van, parked outside her apartment.
 
“You’re late.” Krystal looked at her watch then at Amber. 
 
“Sorry. Won’t happen again.” Amber guaranteed Krystal, and smiled at Luna as she sat beside f(x)’s smallest member. 
 
“But I am sure, it will happen again.” The car started moving forward. And all Amber could do was to smile at Krystal. 
 
“Smiling won’t turn back time. I will tell my professor, you are the one to blame if I am late for class.” 
 
“But it will make you not mad at me just a little bit. Am I right?” She was still smiling at Krystal. 
 
“If that works with that boyfriend of yours, well, sorry, I am not him.” Krystal looked out the window as she noticed a billboard of her and Jessica.
 
“Boyfriend? Who are you talking about?” Amber asked as if she didn’t have any and didn’t know who was the person Krystal was talking about. Krystal fake laughed and rolled her eyes.
 
“Who is this boyfriend, Soojung is talking about?” Amber asked Luna. 
 
“We all know you know who your boyfriend is, Llama.” Luna spoke.
 
“I seriously do not know.”
 
“‘You seriously do not know,” Krystal stared at the rear view mirror, checking the other seats at the back of the van. “Seriously do not know” She turned her attention back to Amber.
 
Amber then heard someone coughing and looked around. “Did you guys hear that?”
 
“That was me.” Luna coughed.  
 
“Omgosh, you are sick.” Amber gently patted Luna’s back, and heard someone coughing again.
 
“You are sick too.” Amber gave the two, water to drink which were bought  by their manager for them, and opening the bottles. 
 
“I bet, you two ate too much ice cream again. I will text Jinri if she is sick too. Usually you three meet up and buy ice cream late at night.” Amber grabbed her phone from her pocket. And again, she heard someone coughed, longer than the usual.
 
“Oh for goodness sake” Krystal gave a bottle of water to the person hiding behind one of the seats at the back of the van. “Here, you go. Drink some water.”
 
“Who could that be?” Amber checked the back seats. 
 
“Hi” Henry smiled at Amber, as he stopped himself from coughing, a hand over the opening of the bottle so the water wouldn’t spill.
 
“Oh you poor thing” Amber helped him sat in one of the seat, since he was hiding at the back of the van, sitting on the carpet. She even patted his back. “Have you forgot to take the extra tablets that I left at your bedside earlier?”
 
“Earlier today? It is only 8 AM.” Luna checked time shown on her phone, talking to Krystal.
 
The two looked at each other, wide-eyed as if thinking about same thing. They did thought about the same thing. 
 
“We should not be thinking about this, you know.” Luna told Krystal.
 
“Well, those two idiots are in relationship for years now, so I guess, that is just a normal thing.” Krystal replied.
 
-x-
 
“Did you follow me home?” Amber asked Henry. “I didn’t see you.”
 
“You left your bag again so since I am going out for the pre-recording, I decided to swing by your place. Luckily, Luna said ‘Hi’ to me so I decided to surprise you until you reached the studio. But it failed.” He coughed again, and sniffed, smiling at her.
 
“Sunyoung, can you pass me that coffee tumbler placed on the side of my bag?”
 
“Oh, okay.” Luna then handed it over to Amber. “Here.”
 
“I made you tea.” She opened the lid for him. “I bought at the drugstore on my way home, the non-drowsy kind of course,” she placed a tablet for cold and cough on his hand, “since I am sick too,” she sniffed. 
 
He drank the tablet together with tea. “Sorry, you’re sick.”
 
“I got it covered.” She showed him the box of the tablets she bought, not letting the other two passengers saw it. “So no need to be sorry” She then kissed him. 
 
‘That is what I am talking about, that is why you are sick, right?” Krystal asked Amber. 
 
“I don’t know what you are talking about.” Amber replied. “Do you know, Henry?”
 
“If you catch a cold because of him, I won’t even be shocked.” Krystal saw Amber taking care of Henry.
 
“Well, you are wrong,” Amber acted like she wasn’t already sick, “I haven’t caught,” she sneezed midway as said “a cold” 
 
“Well, obviously, you do already. And I heard you sniffing a while ago.”
 
 
-x-
 
 
Henry poked Amber’s shoulder which he apparently loved doing today whenever he wanted to say something to Amber, since he wasn’t feeling well and wanted to save his energy for that day’s performance. “Did you really bought the non-drowsy kind? Why am I feeling sleepy?” 
 
“Because you are sick, Henry.” She yawned. “And because of some other reason too.” She poked his shoulder. 
 
“That is the reason I really like.” He smiled at her.
 
Henry saw the cameraman filming them. Amber was busy talking to some people, still beside him, when Henry poked her shoulder for the nth time today that she lost count. She looked at him and followed where he was pointing at. 
 
She saw the camera and the interviewer, since she was close at the staff of the show, she turned around, acting like she didn’t want to be filmed. Then they looked at each other and smiled.
 
He coughed and clear his throat. Amber instantly patted his back and the part of his chest near his shoulder as he coughed. The cameraman was still filming them.
 
Then the staff with the cameraman started asking them questions that they answered honestly. 
 
 
-x-
 
“You didn’t know f(x)’s debut song?” Amber spoke in English like they always did, asking him the moment they filming the backstage interview, and the staff around them left.
 
“I was honest enough to say ‘Pass’. I really couldn’t recall. I remembered the dance.”
 
“No, you didn’t. I thought the right choreography.”
 
“It was almost correct.”
 
“No, it wasn’t.”
 
“But you had the chance to touch my chest. Tell you didn’t like that.”
 
“I am still mad at you for not knowing LA chA TA.”
 
“But I am sick. Don't I have a free pass to not remember things?” He showed her his signature pout.
 
“I am sick too. I even told them. So you being sick is not an excuse. And how dare you to check me out like this” How could she forget the way he looked at her from head to toe. “You ert”
 
“ert? What did I do wrong? You flipped your imaginary long hair like how you used to before during trainee day when your hair was up to your shoulders. And I was kidding of course, you were pretending to be this girl with long hair, so I pretended as a guy checking you out.”
 
“Still. There was a camera in front of us.”
 
Henry thought of a way for her to forgive him. He showed her his heart-shaped nostrils. 
 
“What are you doing now?”
 
He pointed at his nostrils. 
 
“I know they are shaped like hearts.”
 
“But you didn’t know that until they asked you and showed them to you.”
 
“So?”
 
“So you shouldn’t be mad about me not knowing LA chA TA”
 
“How about that thing you did? You pretended to check me out”
 
“My nostrils”
 
“What?”
 
“My nostrils are saying to you, ‘I heart heart you’.”
 
“O...kay. So what if you say heart twice.”
 
“Yeah, twice. It means I love you very much.” He whispered, assuming the people around could still understand ways to say ‘I love you’ in any other language like English. 
 
She looked at him, biting the insides of for her to not laugh.
 
“So are you still mad?” He then showed her his nostrils, pointing at them.
 
She showed him her nostrils and tried her best to shape them as hearts. “Do they look like hearts now?”
 
His hand on her shoulder, “It’s okay to not have heart-shaped nostrils like mine.” teasing her. 
 
 
-x-