Princess Secret Agent

Changed By You

Kid!Henber:

1 - Just Say Please - A/N: Amber's just turned for 4 years old, and Henry is 6 years old (will be seven soon). Henry's parents - Sunny and Sungmin

2 - B-Day - A/N: Im Yoona and Lee Jonghyun are Amber's parents, friends of Sunny and Sungmin. (Valentine's Day)

3 - Her Pillow - A/N: Amber used Henry's arm as a pillow when they were taking a nap. 

4 - Giving Two Gifts - A/N: Amber's 4 years old, Henry's 7 years old. There are new pairings and characters. 

For these stories, I am not following Amber's and Henry's birthday month - September and October. (so please don't get confused with their ages in the stories.)


 

Krystal was doing her homework, and occasionally texting someone.

"Krystal" Amber was now beside her, tapping her arm, wanting to tell her sitter something, but the baby sister was too busy texting someone so she did not notice the little girl.

Amber was pretending to be a secret agent. The girl's sneaking skill was quite good.

"What's up?" Krystal said, still holding her phone, texting without even looking to her phone.

"Scared you, didn't I?" The kid was smiling, proud of herself. She thought that she was getting better at being a secret agent.

 

"I was not scared, startled but not scared." Krystal noticed that look on Amber's face, that look of not having a clue what the meaning of the word she just said and she was ready to explain the meaning to her but Amber interrupted her.

 

"Anyway... I want to tell you something."

 

"What is it?" Krystal hit send button and put her phone down.

"About Mom getting fat." Amber did know her mom is pregnant. She just did not know that her mom’s belly would get big.

"Amber, Yoona is not getting fat. Well, her belly is getting bigger, but not because she eats a lot all the time."

Yoona was 1 month pregnant. She was working abroad even if she was just 2 weeks pregnant when she left for Japan to work. And she just came back last night.

They knew Amber did not like the idea of having a new baby in the house. So they thought this was not a good news for her.

"She does eat all kinds of fruits. And I even got mad at Henry for making my Mom fatter because he gave her lychees and I am like 'Do not give her those.' And got the lychees from him and threw it to the ground and made him leave our house." Amber looked at Krystal's phone since it lit up. "Who is Taehyun?"

"A friend of mine." And Krystal heard Amber's reply. "He is not my boyfriend, Amber."

"He is not? Well, he is friend who is a boy. So boy friend. You know, boy space friend. What did you thought I said?"

"Ah, yes." Krystal nodded as well, smiling as she typed her reply to Taehyun.

"But you are smiling like how you smiled when you were with Kai, and Minhyuk. That means he is not your “boy friend”. Then what is he then? I cannot believe you just lied to me. Your pants should be on fire by now. Why are they not?" Amber's focus shifted from her mom being fat to now feeling like a fool for believing about liars' pants being on fire. She could not believe she had been lied to.

"Hi Amber. Hi Krystal." The kids both do not use honorifics to Krystal also teaches them English. The English language does not need to use honorifics like unnie and noona.

Amber saw Henry approaching, holding a cupcake with a letter A on it and had sprinkles on top. "What are you doing here? You will gonna give that to my Mom again. You gonna make her fatter again."

"No. This is not a fruit. It is a cupcake. And this is for you actually."

"Why? Because it has an A on it?"

"Yes. Because you are adorable." Henry made sure he emphasized the A on adorable.

"But why it has a bite on it already?"

There was a frosting on Henry's lips.

Earlier, the housemaid was outside raking some dried leaves, when she saw a familiar face, a boy, and he was with a friend. Henry asked if Amber was home and she said yes and he ran inside to find Amber.

"Henry," A male voice was heard from the front door. "Henry, where are you?" The housemaid and the friend Henry was with entered the house. And she pointed to the kitchen, telling him that she have seen him go there but she was not sure.

He was now at the kitchen, hoping he would find Henry there. "Krystal?"

"Taehyun, what are you doing here?"

"Gonna ask you the same thing."

They both laughed, and already forgotten about the kids around them.

"Ah, so you are Taehyun." She looked at him then showed a thumbs up to Krystal to show some sort of approval.

Taehyun pinched Amber's cute. Amber moved her face away.

"Hey! Do not hurt her." Henry moved in between them.

"This is Amber. The kid I texted you about. The one I am babysitting."

"Amber." Taehyun then realized who the kid was. "Wait. Henry, is she the Amber who you bought a cupcake for?" Pointed to the cupcake. "He wants to say sorry because of....lychees. You kids fighting over a fruit."

They all looked at the cupcake.

"I was hungry on the way here. And I know Amber would share it to me so why not bite on it."

"Why not eat all of it? It is all yours now." Amber gave it back to Henry. "And you," talking to Taehyun, "why are you holding a plastic bag of fruits? Are those for my Mom?"

"Yes. Sunny wanted to give these to Yoona. You must excited about your little sister or brother."

"Taehyun!" Krystal said.

"What?"

"They have not explained to her everything that is going on yet." She whispered to him.

"Really? Why?"

"Yoona just arrived yesterday from Japan. They know Amber does not want to have a sibling yet. They have not gotten the chance to tell her everything because they know what her reaction will be. And they need to talk to their OB/GYN today that is why I am taking care of her now and told me not to bring up the topic and you just did. Thank you,Taehyun. Thank you so much."

The two were still whispering when Amber said, "OBXYZ? Krystal, what are you guys talking about? Told you not to tell me about what?"

Henry wanted to answer, "Amber, your Mom’s belly will get really big because--"

"I do not want to have a little sister yet--"

"Or brother, Amber." Taehyun told her. Krystal hit his arm. "Aww!"

"Sister." She insisted. "Because I do not know if I could take care of her. If I could be a good sister to her. What if I hurt her even if I did not mean to. What if I made her cry. I do not know if I am ready to be a big sister."

"Do not worry, Amber. I will be here to help you." Henry's hands on her shoulder. "Your sister will be like my sister too."

The older couple was laughing. "Tell that again to Amber twenty years from now." Taehyun told Henry.

Henry did not know what was so funny about what he said and why he would tell that to Amber again in the future, and gave Amber the cupcake he bought for her with his allowance. That cupcake was equivalent of week of taking a bath everyday. Sunny and Sungmin actually pay their son to actually take a bath. The Just Say Please Thing Amber talked about only works if Amber says it. But he was just saving money to buy a please forgive me gift for Amber.

"It could a baby boy. A little bro bro." Henry told Amber.

The cupcake was now on Henry's face. Smushed. And Amber pulled him towards the door, once outside, she slammed the door in front of him.

Taehyun and Krystal followed them to the door to see what was happening.

"You are not welcome anymore at my princess castle which is also," Amber tried to remember what Krystal told her earlier. Head something. Headcarters? "Now my secret agent headcar..."

Krystal repeated the word Amber misheard.

Amber changed it immediately, "...Headquarters!"

"I wanna be a secret agent too." Henry shouted behind the door. "Please let me in," knocking.


-x-