Belated Gift

Changed By You

A/N: A scenario I thought of about what did happened during their romantic movie date. :)) 
Only information I know: They watched a romantic movie a day after his birthday back in 2009. I don't know when was the exact time (was it in the evening? morning? I don't know lol) and where was the exact place. [link]

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Sulli and Henry entered Amber’s room. They tiptoed towards the side of the bed where she was facing. She was sleeping on her right side; he watched her sleep, kneeling down in front of her.  “Amber” He whispered. Sulli covered as she tried to not to laugh that loud.

 

“Amber” He touched her shoulder, trying to wake her up. “Amber, wake up.” His lips were too near to her ear, his cheek touching hers.

 

“What the– What is he doing to Amber?” Victoria just entered Amber’s room and saw what Henry was doing. Sulli told her to keep quiet, “Shhh,” placing her finger over her lips as her other hand holding her phone recording what was happening.

 

Amber opened her eyes and saw someone’s face near hers. She instinctively wanted to defend herself. She lied on her back, knees up and pushed that said person but Henry held on to her, causing her to be also dragged away from her bed. Henry hugged Amber as they fall off the bed, his back hitting the floor first.

 

“Henry?” She was finally fully awake.

 

Sulli and Victoria looked at the very compromising position of both Henry and Amber – Amber ended up sitting on top of Henry, her legs on both of his sides, near his waist, knees touching the floor, while Henry’s hands was near her waist and thighs.

 

“Never saw that coming.” He flinched.

 

“Why you do that for? Waking me up like that.” She hit his shoulder.

 

Victoria cleared for Amber to finally notice her and a very happy Sulli.

 

“That was epic!” Sulli cheered as she stopped recoding, and took a pic of Amber and Henry who still not moving from their very compromising position.

 

“Amber turned her head and looked at Victoria, “Oh !” And then faced Henry, “This is all your fault, violin boy” Once again, punched him in the shoulder as she laughed.

 

“Henry, please do keep in mind how young Amber is.” Victoria reminded Henry of the he and Amber have.

 

“Never gonna happen again.” He guaranteed to Victoria, as he saw Amber moving.

 

“Yeah, right?” Victoria rolled her eyes, and went outside the room.

 

Henry helped Amber to move away from his waist. Amber stood up and helped him get up.

 

“Come, let me us get some ice for the old back of yours.” She touched her knees and stretched up her legs. They held hands, dragging him towards the kitchen.

 

Upon entering the dorm, Krystal saw Amber and Henry exiting the bedroom. “Whoa! What did I miss?”

 

“Here, I will show you.” Sulli played the video she took for Krystal to be up-to-date.

 

Krystal laughed, “Play that again.” And they walked towards Sulli’s room. “I should have come here sooner.”

 

“Why are you here this early?” Amber opened the freezer and wrapped some ice in two clean wash cloths, then placing it on his back and the other is for her knees.

 

“That feels better.” Henry held on to the wash cloth full of ice. “Sorry about your knees.” He lifted the end of her basketball shorts and examined her knees. “I was here to invite to watch a movie.”

 

“I know the movie house is already open but this early? Stop touching my knees, Henry!”

 

“Early? It’s already 11 in the morning, plus the movie house just opened half an hour ago, saw it on my way here. No one watch the first showing of any movie, no one will recognize us there.”

 

She tickled his sides, for him to stop tickling her knees. “Valid point, still is part of your plan to wake me up like that? I thought someone wants to attack me.”

 

“The plan was for you to be frightened, a bit shocked but the plan ended up biting me in the , now my back hurt since it hit the floor, and also my stomach hurt since you sat on it.”

 

“I am not that heavy, you know.”

 

“Still, you fell from your bed on to my stomach.”

 

“You deserved it, whispering to me like that. That is what you call karma.” She stuck her tongue at him.

 

He mimicked her gesture to her, “to you too. So do you want to come with me to watch a movie or not? You still owe me a gift since you didn’t give me a gift yesterday.”

 

“We bought the black checkered caps yesterday.”

 

“I bought those for us.”

 

“But I was there with you, is me being there not enough?”

 

“No.” He pouted at her, puffing his cheeks too.

 

“Demanding much”

 

“Fine! If you don’t want to come with me, I will watch a movie on my own.” He gave the wash cloth full of ice to Amber and walked towards the door.

 

“Wait, wait. I didn’t say no to your offer.” She stopped him from leaving. “Let me just freshen up and changed my clothes, Birthday boy.”

 

Henry smiled at her.

 

“Stop smiling Henry!” Luna shouted at him from Sulli and Victoria’s shared room.

 

Henry touched his lips for him to stop smiling, but it didn’t work. “Sorry, no can do!” He shouted back, and heard Amber laugh from the bathroom.

 

 

-x-

 

 

They arrived at the movie house. They tried to hide their faces using their caps, tilting them downwards, just in case people would recognize them.

 

They stood in front of the list of movies showing today. Only movie that fit their schedules that day was a romantic movie.

 

“You got to be kidding me!” She spoke out loud and Henry immediately covered with his hand. “Keep it down! Will you?” He whispered and blocked the view of other customers looking at the girl who just shouted.

 

She removed his hand, “You brought me here to watch this movie. Am I right?” She whispered back.

 

“Not exactly”

 

“Really? You have no idea that only this movie is the only movie showing this morning.”

 

Henry looked at her. And she waited for another excuse from him. Apparently, he was lost for words.

 

“Please watch this movie with me. Please, Amber.”

 

“Of all movies, why do you want to watch a romantic film with me?” Amber looked at him. “Oh!” She then realized something and smiled at him.

 

Henry smiled at her. “Exactly!”

 

“Now I get it.” Amber playfully dragged him to the ticket booth to buy some tickets.

 

“No need, I already bought tickets like I said I saw the movie house opened on my way here.” Henry placed his arm over her shoulder as they walked towards Cinema 4.

 

“Happy Belated Birthday, Henry”