Another Henber Story - Part 3

Changed By You

 

Amber adjusted her head upon Henry’s chest when she reached for the mobile phone that was ringing above the bedside cabinet.

 

“Hello” She said groggily.

 

“Henry, wake up. We are actually already inside the house.” Kris spoke.

 

“Wait, I’ll wake him up.” Amber groggily replied.

 

Kris heard Amber’s voice, “Henry wake up!  Phone” as she continued to use Henry as a pillow, him snuggling her.

 

Amber handed over the phone to Henry.

 

-x-

 

“Are they sleeping next to each other?” He said. His eyes widened in shock after that certain realization.

 

“Who’s sleeping next to whom?” Suho heard what Kris just said.

 

Kris was about to answer Suho’s question when they heard Luna high-pitch screamed.

 

They immediately run towards where her voice was coming from.

 

“Whoah! Luna” Amber swiftly tightened the blanket around her body and she tried to keep Luna calm, as Henry, covering himself with the blanket as well, grabbed his boxers that he saw lying around bed.

 

“The two...the two… of…” She stuttered in front of the couple who was woken up by her loud scream.

 

“Shhh! Calm down! I’ll explain everything later.” Amber said to Luna.

 

“Don’t tell this to anyone, please.” She begged. And Luna just nodded and stepped out of the room.

 

“Luna, what happened?” Kris and Suho finally found her.

 

“Nothing! I thought I just saw a cockroach.” She lied to them that she saw Amber and Henry inside Changmin’s room, and sleeping next to each other.

 

-x-

 

“! ! !” Amber repeatedly cursed while she was in search of her clothes.

 

“Oh, crap! This shirt isn’t mine,” realizing where she just wore was Henry’s.

 

“Where’s my bra and underwear?”

 

“Here” Henry passed to her the missing undergarments, as she passed him his shirt.

 

“Go wash up, while fix the bed.” Henry suggested.

 

“There’s no time.” Amber grabbed Henry’s arm and went towards the bathroom inside the room.

 

“Just take a quick shower, and we’ll leave in fifteen minutes.” Amber was already in front of the sink, opening a bottle of mouthwash.

 

Henry just stood there inside the shower, looking at Amber.

 

“What are you doing? Take a freaking shower. Oh, crap, we’re running out of time.” Amber realized he was already wasting their precious fifteen minutes.

 

-x-

 

“I have checked the rooms here. I guess Amber and Henry are upstairs in their separate rooms.” Luna walked towards the second floor, followed by Kris and Suho. The boys were still clueless of what Luna just found out about Amber and Henry.

 

-x-

 

Amber stepped inside the shower, standing in front of Henry, who was grinning like a fool.

 

“Stop smiling!” She tried not to laugh as their very-lovely-and-not-very-awkward situation inside the shower. She can’t even hide the fact that she was enjoying it as well.

 

Henry tried to kiss her, when she covered his mouth. “You have a nasty morning breath.” She joked.

 

“But you weren’t complaining about my breath last night.” He teased back.

 

“Screw it! Luna can wait.” Amber removed her hand over his mouth and Henry finally leaned in for a kiss.

 

-x-

 

“Now, we’re so late. And it is all because of you.” Amber told Henry as they both stood in front of the bathroom mirror.

 

“Me? You were the one who said that your friend can wait.” He reasoned.

 

“And you were standing in front of me in an enclosed space, and wet. and wet!” He said to her as put on his pants that he got from Changmin’s closet.

 

“Whatever, Henry!” She defended as she threw him a clean shirt, and then put on Henry’s shirt that he wore last night.

 

“You’re mouth says whatever but you can’t deny that you wanted it as well.” He was referring to what they just did in the shower that covered most of their intended fifteen minutes.

 

-x-

 

Henry and Amber stepped outside the room when they heard Suho’s and Kris’s voices coming from upstairs.

 

“!” Henry cursed.

 

“Henry!” She acted she was calling him from somewhere. “We’re going to be late.”

 

“I’m coming. I’m coming.” He acted as well. Amber tried not to laugh as what Henry just said that sound ever so familiar, like they both said it last night.

 

“Oh, there they are.” Suho pointed at the couple’s location.

 

“Luna, we found them.” Kris called Luna.

 

“Hi, Suho!” Amber greeted, smiling at him

 

“Kris!” Henry waved as his fellow Canadian friend.

 

Suho and Kris noticed that Henry and Amber were standing too close beside each other, and Amber wearing a “Burklee” shirt that Kris knew was originally Henry’s.

 

“Amber, I didn’t know you also attended Burklee?” Kris asked. “Henry, you attended Burklee, right?”

 

“Let’s go! Victoria already called us.” Luna rushed towards the door.

 

-x-

 

“I’m so sorry, Eonnie” Amber apologized, the make-up artist already fixing her hair.

 

Sooyoung, one of the bride’s maids placed Amber’s wedding attire on the chair next to Amber.

 

Amber eye’s widened as she saw what Sooyoung was holding.

 

“What happened to the attire we talked about Eonnie? We agreed on sleeveless blouse and white slacks.”

 

“But you’re late for almost half an hour.” Seohyun pointed out.

 

“We are waiting for you guys to arrive. You are the one singing in our wedding. Did you forget about that?”

 

“Fine” Amber couldn’t do anything and just agreed to whatever attire Seohyun wanted for her to wear today. It was the punishment they talked about since they began planning the wedding.

 

“But could Henry play the piano?” Amber asked.

 

“Why?” Seohyun asked, sitting beside Amber. “You still lack in practice. You had all night yesterday to practice even more.”

 

“I was too pre-occupied doing something else.” Amber defended.

 

Doing someone” Luna spoke.

 

“Someone?” Seohyun asked Luna. Amber then eyed Luna.

 

Luna just smiled at the bride. “I was just joking.”

 

 

-x-

 

 

“Oh, Amber, you are glowing today.” Jia, the make-up artist complemented Amber’s way too good aura.

 

“Oh my! You just had .” Taeyeon shouted, not even noticing Suho and Kris walking passed the open door of where the girls were staying.

 

“Amber!” Seohyun, Jessica, Sunny, Tiffany, Yuri, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, Yoona and Krystal shouted at the maid-of-honor. And Luna just laughed from where she was sitting.

 

“Guys, why are you just standing here?” Henry suddenly appeared, asking Suho and Kris. And Luna clapped and laughed even more.

 

“You…and…Am…” Suho shifted his gaze from Henry to Amber.

 

Jessica and Tiffany grabbed Henry’s arm, dragging him inside the room, while Taeyeon closed the door. Amber and Henry were then seated on the couch as all the girls surrounded them.

 

“Nice dress by the way, you look even more beautiful.” Henry whispered and Amber smiled and blushed.

 

“Awww! How can we mad at them?” Hyoyeon commented. “Just look at Amber blushing.” Sooyoung spoke. “She’s blushing!”

 

“Henry, be grateful that you just said that sweet words to my sister.” Seohyun threatened. “You’re safe for now from my wrath. Plus, you are the only pianist around.”

 

Henry looked at Amber. “I suggested that you play the piano as I sing your composition while my sister marches towards Changmin.”  

 

“I can imagine it now. It is like a scene from the music video of Wedding Dress.” Yuri excitedly spoke. And Yoona rolled her eyes at Yuri.

 

-x-

 

During the reception at some fancy hotel, Henry once again whispered to Amber. “Thank goodness, you didn’t try that dress on last night or else you have nothing to wear today.”

 

“I am not really planning on wearing a dress but since we’re late, Eonnie made me wear it and I can’t change to the clothes I wanted to wear.”

 

“What if that dress you’re wearing right now was, you know, torn apart? I am just saying this since we’re in a hotel right now.” He smirked at her.

 

“And I have Sunny eonnie’s hotel key.” She showed it to him, since the bride’s maids stayed there last night and helped with the preparations. “And I know Luna hid the clothes I wanted to wear there.”

 

Luna, Krystal, Suho and Kris saw Amber and Henry leaving the reception. “Someone is getting laid tonight and I am not even referring to Changmin oppa.” Krystal commented.

 

Kris heard what Krystal said, and chuckled. “Henry’s one lucky bastard”

 

And then Krystal looked at him.

 

“I’m Kris, by the way. I know Sir Shim Changmin.”

 

“I’m Krystal.”

 

“Here,” Kris placed his coat upon Krystal’s shoulders. "It’s quite cold."

 

“Thanks.”

 

Suho lightly nudged Luna, pointing at Kris and Krystal.  And Luna laughed, agreeing to what Suho just noticed.

 

-x-

 

“Where’s Amber?” Seohyun asked as she saw Amber’s empty seat at their shared table.

 

“I’m here.” Amber suddenly appeared and Henry pulled the seat for her.

 

“Why aren’t you in a dress?” Seohyun asked, noticed her sister’s new get-up.

 

“Some parts of the dress were torn apart.” Amber told her sister. “By someone.”

 

“These are what are left of the dress. We made into handkerchiefs.” Henry pulled them out from his pocket and placed the said pieces of clothing in front of the bride and groom.