De Toi à Moi (From You to Me)

Changed By You

“Henry!” She greeted upon seeing him enter the building of Arirang. “Josephine! Glad to see you here.” Henry greeted back, hugging her. Upon hearing her name, Amber playfully hit him on the gut.

 

Henry held Amber hand after she hit him, and smiled at her as if teasing her even more. “May I know what are you doing here, chubby-cheeked Mochi?” She spoke, as she walked towards the elevator.

 

He laughed upon hearing what Amber just called him, and said, “Well, Manager-hyung called me and said I will be interviewing someone or I will be interviewed by someone. The thought is in between that. I think my Korean had gotten worst.”

 

“Then let us stop speaking English towards each other then.” Amber replied in her deep-voice Korean. “I notice that you voice deepens when you speak in Korean.” Henry spoke still in English. “What are you saying?” Amber asked in English, and then she paused as she noticed it. “Hmm, you’re right. Weird.” “See. That is why I like you natural American speaking voice, Josie.” Henry commented.

 

“Again, with the nicknames, Henry, there, I have stopped calling you names. So please, stop calling me Josie or Josephine. They gave me the chills.” Amber rubbed her arms as if she was cold.

 

“No,” Henry confidently disagreed, putting his arms on her shoulder, pulling her close. “That’s love talking.”

 

“Keep saying that to yourself.” Amber as they stepped in of the elevator. Henry kept mum, as Amber pressed her floor number. “What flo…” She was interrupted by Henry kissing her, as the elevator doors finally closed. “The camera can see us.” She pointed out yet still she didn’t pushed Henry away, and even kissing him back.

 

“Then why are we still doing this?” He asked, teasing, pulling her closer. “And besides the camera’s not even working. Didn’t you read the signs beside the elevators?” His hands rested on her small waist.

 

“I was busy looking at you, I guess.” Amber retorted. The elevator beeped, and Amber gently pushed him, and just stepped out of the elevator without saying a word with a smirk on her face.

 

“Oh no, you can’t just walked away like that.” He pulled her inside, and pressed the highest floor number. Amber’s laughter echoed inside the elevator as they continued what they were doing inside the said enclosed space.

 

“That was a great way to start the day.” Amber spoke. “It sure is.” Henry responded, eyeing Amber as she fixed her hair and Henry’s as well. “Now, I will be going to be late for Isak’s new radio show. “Really? I am going there too.” Henry mentioned, as they finally stepped out of the elevator.

 

“Great, you’re both here.” A female employee greeted. “The show will start in five minutes. Isak is the booth. And here are your cue cards.” The lady handed them over to Henry and Amber.

 

“What are these for?” Henry politely asked. “You’ll see. Now go!” She replied and opened the door for the two, and gestured for them to come in.

 

 

As the “ON AIR” lighted up, Isak started talking, and eyeing the two confused foreigners. “Good day to everyone. Today it will be quite different, for the fact that today, like it was announced a few days ago, that for the new radio show, the hosts are quite famous.” Isak started talking.

 

“What does she mean by hosts?” Amber whispered to Henry. “I don’t know about this, either.” Henry whispered back.

 

“And as you all know my name by now, I’m Isak, and I have a great surprise for all of the listeners.” She smiled at the couple. “Please introduce yourselves.”

 

“Hello everyone, this is f(x)’s Amber.” Amber spoke. “Good afternoon to everyone who is listening to us right now, I’m Henry from Super Junior-M.” 

 

“Wow, I am actually looking at our Twitter page, and Facebook page. We are already receiving dozens of messages.” Isak announced showing them the monitor screen.

 

“Before the start of the show, we gave Henber here,” Amber’s laughter can be heard at the background. Isak pointed at her direction, teasing her. “Yes, Amber, you heard me right, I said Henber, and please from now on, listeners, please call them Henber as well.” She instructed her listeners.

 

“We gave Henber here some cue cards as they will be with me this afternoon. And our new show will be on from 12-4 pm every Saturday and Sunday, and today, we’ll know more about these two and will be playing Henber’s suggested songs, hopefully we have them, plus you can ask away your questions about the two with my prepared questions for them.”

 

“Hey, Am,” Henry spoke. “Oooo…” Isak teased. “Henry, did you just call Amber, Am?” “Yes.” He replied, and Amber bowed her head in embarrassment. “Let us log-in in our twitter accounts. Let us see what the fans our tweeting to us right now. And keep them posted.” Henry suggested.

 

“Great idea, Hen,” Amber replied. “Oh wait, we can’t. Our phones are turned off.” She added, when two of the staff came towards them and opened the thin monitors in front of them. “Wow, this show has the coolest gadgets for their guests to use, and they have small keyboards too. They are quite handy. Look, Hen. I can hit you with this.”  Amber joked. Henry lifted one of the keyboards and they seemed to be sword-fighting. “Stop it, you guys. Wait a sec. Oh my goodness, they just called each other Hen and Am.” Isak noticed and told the listeners.

 

“We have so many nicknames for each other. We used all of them when we fought that one time.” Henry stated.

 

“You are all set up. You can now access your twitter accounts, and our show’s twitter and Facebook page. And don’t forget to say Hello to the camera as well.” Isak insisted. 

 

Henry beamed his widest smile at the camera, while logging in to his twitter account, and showed Amber his password as he typed it in. It was actually her name – Josephine. Amber just laughed as she saw him typed her name. “To be honest, I feel weird right now.” Henry spoke. And Amber teased Henry, “This shows how long you haven’t done radio interviews”, waving to the cameras.

 

“We are currently searching for new hosts.” Isak spoke. “’Actually looking for two permanent DJs for this show’, how about you?” Amber asked, as she read the cue card.

 

“Actually, I suggested the both of you. This is like a job interview, a test run so to speak.” Isak replied. “Plus her American accent is so hot.” Henry added. “What?” Amber exclaimed. Isak just laughed at the couple.

 

“I am just reading the comments in the screen. See?” He pointed out the said comment in the screen.  “And apparently, you typed in ‘Of course, because Amber’s hot.’” Amber hit his arm. “What? I am just saying the truth.” Henry reasoned.

 

“This is why I suggested the two of you. The chemistry, the closeness, those are the things this show needs. Plus, the two of you speak English fluently.” Isak pointed out. “Exactly!” Henry agreed. 

 

“I always wanted to try this.” Amber spoke. “Like you said before in that one interview,” Henry remembered. Amber looked at him. “How did you know that?”

 

“What? Did I say something wrong? You said it like a year ago if I am not mistaken.” Henry defended. “I never told you about that. You can be creepy sometimes. You are like a stalker, my stalker.” Amber told him.

 

“I have my ways to know the things you have done. There’s nothing wrong to know everything about the person you care about.” Henry blurted out, poking Amber’s waist.

 

“I smell something fishy going on between the two of you.” Isak pointed her finger to the teasing couple. “Let us move on to the questions.  I bet there are so many.” Amber interrupted Isak.

 

“Okay, let me just choose one. Oh, here’s a good one. Amber, why do you always call yourself ‘y’ on your recent radio interviews?” Isak read the question out loud. Henry just laughed. “Stop laughing.” Amber looked at him.

 

“About that…” Amber suddenly laughed as Henry eyed her, and forced himself not to laugh. “What’s going on between the two of you? Really, what is going on?” Isak questioned.

 

“Before I kept on calling him cute and kept on comparing him to a baby. See, just look at him, he looks like one…” Amber kept on eyeing Henry, and Henry insisted that she continue on with the story. “But he kept on saying that he’s not cute, he’s y. And that started it all – me saying to him that he looks cute. And I am the one who is y not him.” Amber explained.

 

“There you go listeners, you finally know the tale of Cute Henry and y Amber” Henry mentioned. “And I got the fan sign with ‘y Amber’ written on it.” Amber pointed it out.

 

“Next question will be coming from me.” Isak gladly spoke. “I wanted to know why you nervously laughed when I said that you will be leaving a message to our listeners that one time. I like to point out that you didn’t laugh or react when I said ‘the US’, you nervously laughed when I said ‘Canada’ and you spoke, I quote ‘that made me nervous of all a sudden’.”

 

“Is this the one that Amber called, and the conversation end up with food involved?” Henry inquired. “Yes, exactly, in one of my shows,” Isak answered. “You definitely up to date with regards to Amber’s activities. You surely have your ways.” Isak added.

 

“Again, creepy,” Amber teased. “As long as you like me, Am.” Henry teased back. “No, as long as you like me,” Amber insisted. “And besides I’m Canadian. So there you go, we answered your question, Isak.” Henry told the host.

 

“These two are really meant to have a radio show. And ‘Henber’ and the show are actually trending right now. Congrats guys!” Isak announced. “Thanks listeners.” Amber and Henry spoke.

 

“Are you aware that people call your pairing as Henber?” Isak asked. “Yes. My brother knows about it as well.” Henry responded. “Really?” Amber asked. “He posted about it once. He said he just heard about Henber right after our duet last Christmas.” “Oh, Henry’s brother…” Isak spoke. “Clinton, if I am not mistaken” Amber told her. “Clinton approves of your relationship then.” Isak teased. 

 

“For the first song for today, I will suggest, 表白 (Off My Mind).” Henry insisted. “表白which means confess in English. The song is like saying a confession, right?” Isak spoke. “Yes, it is a Chinese song about a guy confessing his love for this girl. And the guy can’t get the girl out of his mind. This is why it is called ‘Off My Mind’.” Henry explained.

 

“So, do I know this girl you really like that time you wrote this song?” Amber asked. “You are starting to ask some good questions, Amber.” Isak commented. “Of course, I really want to be a host of this show.” Amber spoke.

 

“Is this about Amber, since you already know her during that time?” Isak inquired. “Maybe. I can neither affirm nor deny that.” Henry answered, eyeing Amber.

 

“Basing on how you looked at Amber after you answered. I could safely say, for now, that it was about Amber. Say something, Amber.” Isak insisted. “I don’t what are you talking about. I just asked a question. How come it was decided that I was the reason behind the song?” Amber shyly replied.

 

“Our next song is JB’s ‘Baby'.” Isak announced. “I really like this song.” Henry spoke in the background. “Since one of the listener told us about your Baby performance last Super Show 4 here in Korea, kept on suggesting that we play this song.” Isak added.

 

After listening to the song, Henry spoke, “During the concert, I decided that it will be last time I will be singing it in my solo performance so I thought why not perform it for the last time with Amber, that is why I used my old arrangement, and Amber and I changed the rap part.”

 

“Really? Amber, would you mind rapping for us right now?” Isak requested. Amber started rapping her part, and then followed by Henry rapping his part.

 

“Oh yeah, you did change some words, like…” Isak pulled out the lyrics. “You came prepared.” Amber teased. “Of course,” Isak spoke, continued on reading the lyrics. “She was changed to you, and woke me up daily, you changed it to…” Isak trailed off. “Helped me up daily, since we been helping each other out, and in the next rap verse we only retained the last line,” Amber mentioned.

 

“And you actually misspoke the helped me up daily part that second time you performed it.” Isak pointed out, “I am just reading one of the comments.”

 

“No, I didn’t.” Amber defended. Henry laughed and spoke, “Yes, she did.” Henry agreed with Isak. “No, I didn’t.” Amber repeated her answer. “You did. Trust me.” Henry kept on insisting.

 

“The listeners kept on insisting that too, Amber, because… let me read one comment out loud… I quote ‘because Henry’s face was way too close to Amber’s face that time, so Amber sang ‘woke me up daily’ instead of helped me up daily’ and…”

 

“Wow, there’s more.” Amber spoke. “Keep listening, Am. Keep listening.” Henry teased. “…‘And she playfully pushed Henry away.’ The fans are really observant.” Isak realized.

 

“See, Amber, you did make a mistake.” Henry insisted. “Hello, you were like way too close to my face. You’re way too close. What would you like me to do at that moment, not to be distracted?” Amber defended. “And you were like blushing at that time as well.” Henry bragged.

 

“Let us play one of our suggested songs, please.” Amber tried to avoid replying to what he was saying.

 

“Let us play ‘Gangsta Boy’ by f(x), and then after ‘My Style’.” Henry insisted. “Yeah, people kept on saying that as well. You truly know what the listeners want. The both of you really are fit for this show.” Isak commented.

 

“Where are our contracts then?” Henry joked. “What is so special about Gangsta Boy?” Amber asked. “Besides it being one of f(x)’s songs.”

 

“Because I believe I am the Gangsta Boy. So I’ve heard.” Henry answered. “What are you talking about?” Amber kept on denying things this past hour. “And what’s so special about this song is the rap part of Amber. The lyrics are  ‘내 눈엔 그저 귀여운 햄스터 넌 멋져’, which is in English, hopefully this is right…” Henry trailed off, as he searched for the translation. “It says ‘in my eyes you’re just a cute hamster, you’re cool’” Amber translated the lyrics for him.

 

“Well I look like a hamster, plus I’m cool, and Amber rapped those said lines, so obviously it is me.” Henry insisted. “Then what is about ‘My Style’ then?” Amber again, avoiding herself in neither agreeing nor negating what Henry was saying.

 

“Well, about My Style is what you said ‘My eyes have been on you lately. Just want you to be my baby.’” Henry sang the lyrics. “So?” Amber replied. “’Just want you to be my baby” Henry repeated. “Again, so?” Amber spoke.

 

Isak just watched the two talking. “I love what I am seeing right now.” Isak commented.

 

“In my song Off My Mind, Girl 我一看到你,I go c-c-crazy. 我只想要你做我的 Baby,” Henry sang again, “which means in English, ‘Girl, every time I look at you, I go c-c-crazy. I just want you to be my baby’. See, what I just did there. ‘I just want you to be my baby’”

 

“Now I get it.” Isak spoke. “So, here’s Gangsta Boy, and then followed by My Style. Enjoy!” Amber told the listeners, as Isak played the first song.

 

“I never thought the fans know so much about us.” Henry spoke, as the microphones are temporarily turned off. “I am also quite shocked.” Isak commented. “I never knew you know so much about what fans think of us.” Amber pointed out.

 

“As if, Josephine.” Henry teased. “Stop calling me that.” Amber poked him at his stomach. “Stop poking me.” Henry told Amber.

 

“The camera is still on, you guys.” Isak mentioned. “Oh yeah,” Henry spoke, waving, and grabbing Amber’s wrist, and waving her hand as well.

 

The viewers can see Amber and Henry taking a picture together, and Henry running away and Amber following him just to get Henry’s phone. “Give me that. Delete the other picture.” Amber instructed. “I don’t want to.” Henry insisted.

 

“And we’re on in five, four, three…” The staff signaled to Isak. “Guys” She called. The two playfully pushed each other before sitting. “And we’re back, still with…” “Stop touching my cap” Amber voice can be heard in the background.  “Amber and Henry”

        

“Since you talked about the things fans notice about your closeness, we should talk about it more.” Isak cheered. Henry and Amber just laughed at her comment. “Someone actually said about black caps and plaid polo. What about them?”

 

“I once said in an interview that I cherish my first cap that I bought during my trainee days and…” Amber narrated. “She is actually wearing it right now.” Henry pointed out. “I actually have one too, with the same design.” He added. “And people are saying that we bought it at the same time, because we’re friends since before our debut. People have seen him and me wearing them in different occasions.” Amber explained it further. 

 

“What about the plaid polo?” Isak asked. “Oh, this one, what I am wearing today.” Henry spoke. “Oh, this red plaid polo,” Amber mentioned. “This guy right here was stupid enough to wear the polo and took a selca and posted on the internet, weeks after I posted online a picture wearing a red plaid polo, so that’s how the story goes.”

 

“Before continuing on with the questions, what do you want to play for our listeners?” Isak asked. “’Butterfly’ by Jessica-unnie and Krystal. It was first played in Sulli’s drama.  And Sunny-unnie and Luna’s song, ‘It’s Me’, still from the OST. This is like hitting two birds with one stone.” Amber suggested, promoting her member’s activities. “Okay, then, ‘Butterfly’, it is, and ‘It’s Me’.”

 

“What about you Henry?” Isak asked Henry as well. “Super Junior’s latest singles… shout out to them… Please play ‘y, Free and Single’, and ‘Spy’.” 

 

After the four songs played, Isak laughed at some of the comment left by fans. “People keep one insisting to ask you guys about the following. One: What went on during the Dream Concert back in 2009? Two: The Anniversary of the Henry piggybacking Amber which was last September 4. Three: ... wow, this message is quite long… Three: The both of you watched ‘My Love By My Side’ together a day after his birthday back in 2009. Four: Amber poking Henry’s stomach in SMTOWN New York…looks like this person even added the word abs… Five: Why did you look at each other when you sang the lyrics of Someday at Christmas, ‘not in time for you and me’? Six: Amber called Henry, Oppa and Gege, never ever did that again, and but you called him ‘my boy Henry’ on me2day.” Isak spoke, now catching her breath. “Seven: Follow me on Weibo song. Are Henber living in a dorm with three other guys?”

 

“Do you want to go first in explaining all of that?” Amber asked Henry. “Ladies first” Henry insisted.

 

“Dream Concert of 2009… what went on that time?” Amber thought, and then pointed at Henry. “We stood next to each other, almost the whole time of the closing song.” Amber remembered. “And Zhou Mi stood beside Victoria.” Henry mentioned.

 

“And Henry kept on looking at your direction when all the groups are instructed to stand beside their members.” Isak commented. “One person replied.” She insisted.

 

“Really? Henry is that true?” Amber asked. “Yes.” Henry smiled at her.

 

“Oh, one said what is so special about Dream Concert was Amber’s hair flip when she was talking to Henry.” Isak laughed after she said it.

 

“I remember it now. You actually did that, Amber.” Henry spoke. “And we are following each other around, like I was signaling at you to come with me. Now I remember.” She told Henry.

 

“After the break, they will answer the rest of the questions, so please stay tune, and just listen to...what will be your next suggestion?” Isak spoke. Girls’ Generation’s latest Japanese single, ‘All My Love is For You’,” Amber announced. “And later on, we will also play the Japanese version of ‘Oh!’”

 

After the commercial, “Welcome back” Isak spoke. “The anniversary of what now?” Amber asked Isak. “Henry, carrying you on his back, he piggybacked you that one time.” Isak replied. “People remembered that. Good for them.” Amber commented.

 

“What went on before that happened?” Isak asked. “We were just talking actually then Henry whispered to me, asking me to run towards the other side of the stage while carrying me on his back, so I agreed because I thought it will be so much fun, and jumped on his back…” Amber narrated. “Happily jumped on my back,” Henry corrected Amber. “Fine, I happily jumped on his back, and as he was carrying me then, he ran towards the empty part of the stage, and twirled me around, then I got down, went back to where we came from.” Amber added.

 

“And people kept on saying, Henry had the chance to touch Amber’s thighs due to her ripped pants.” Isak mentioned. “’How was it feeling Amber’s thighs?’ What the…” Isak added, as she read the comments.

 

“All I can say that they are smooth, and Amber’s skin is soft. And her thighs are squishy” Henry commented. “Henry!” Amber shouted. “I am just telling the truth.” Henry defended, as Amber rested her head on Henry’s shoulder as a sign of her not being mad at him anymore.

 

“Wow, I just can’t believe that Henry just said that.” Isak told the listeners as she played another song of Girl’s Generation, ‘Oh!’

 

“You are still with me and Henry, and Isak.” Amber spoke. “And we are still answering your questions.” Henry told the listeners.

 

“What is the next question, Am?” He asked. “’My Love By My Side’” Amber replied. “Oh, our movie date,” Henry teased.

 

“Again, it is not a date. I repeat, listeners, it was not a date.” Amber cleared the issue. “It was.” Henry kept on insisting. “We watched it a day after my birthday, just to two of us, so it is a date.” Henry explained.

 

“A friendly date,” Amber spoke. “Still a date,” Henry gently nudged Amber with his elbow with a smirk on his face. “Fine, you win.” Amber accepted defeat. “Next question,” she said.

 

“You, poking Henry’s stomach” Isak answered. “Amber was poking my abs that one time,” Henry cheered. “He was holding up a Canadian flag. And I was walking past him, during my part on SMTOWN closing song, so I poked his abs.” Amber put air-quotes around the word, abs.

 

“That hurts. I do have abs you know.” Henry blurted out. “Keep saying that yourself Mochi, hidden under all that.” Amber teased, pointed at his stomach. “Oh, another nickname, first Hen and Am, a while ago, it was Josephine, now another one, Mochi” Isak enumerated.  “I guess more nicknames to come this afternoon.” She added.

 

“If I am not mistaken the next question is us singing ‘not in time for you and me’ on our Christmas duet, googly-eyed each other.” Henry stated.

 

“Googly-eyed? What the…” Amber commented. “We smiled at each other, and looked at each other when we were singing. So we googly-eyed,” Henry explained and Amber sighed, “Next question, please.”

 

“Just admit it you can’t stop looking at this face, Josie.” Henry teased. “Again, with the Josie, stop it, Henli!” She shouted, sticking her tongue out. Henry mimicked her. “I am with two five-year olds right now.” Isak commented.

 

Before answering the last two questions, we should play last round of songs. Amber, what do you want to suggest?” Isak asked. “Two songs, ‘Electric Shock’, of course, and our first Japanese single, ‘Hot Summer’.” Amber answered.

 

“Henry?” Isak spoke. “Ahmm…let me think…two songs as well, ‘Andante’ and ‘Beautiful Stranger’.” Henry smiled at her.

 

“Beautiful Stranger by…” Isak questioned. “By f(x)?” Amber asked.

 

“Yeah. Why? Stop looking at me like that. I like that song the most. It is about a girl falling love with a stranger, who is a foreigner. Amber, an American girl, falling in love with me, Henry, a Canadian, which makes me a foreigner,” Henry narrated.

 

“Do you have big eyes? That is what the lyrics said.” Amber retorted. “Here, is this big enough for you?” Henry opened his eyes as wide his eyes could. I’m ready to do anything for you.” Henry told Amber. “We will be back after these songs.” Amber spoke. “Play them, please.” Amber begged. “Thank goodness, we came prepared today, and have all the songs you suggested.” Isak spoke. “Two questions to come. Stay tune.” She added.

 

“About the Oppa, Gege, and my boy Henry question, what can you say about that?” Isak asked.

 

“I had called him Henry-oppa, Henry-ge, or simply gege, at some interviews way back. I called him that way only once. This will be the second time calling him that way. Because we do speak in English, so speaking to each other in Chinese and Korean would be quite seldom for us.” Amber explained.

 

“How about the ‘my boy Henry’ incident?” Henry asked. “Don’t give meaning to that.” Amber replied. “It is just the way I speak, you know, my boy Henry, like violin boy Henry.”  Amber reasoned.

 

“Oh, you mean like me saying, my girl Amber.” Henry spoke. “Yeah exactly!” Amber affirmed. “Hope that answered the question and finally, drum roll please,” she instructed, as she and Henry tapped the table with their index fingers.

 

“The last question!” Isak cheered.  “Let us talk seriously here, are the both of you living in a dorm with three of your friends?” Isak added. “And what is this ‘Follow me on Weibo’ song?”

 

We always hang-out in my studio. People are aware of that since Amber said that she, Kyuhyun-hyung, and I were at my studio, and Kyuhyun-hyung asked me to compose a song. So people have an idea that we do hang-out at my studio. That Amber knows where my studio is, and what it looks like.” Henry narrated.

 

“And he posted the ‘soundproofing Amber’ photo in twitter.” Amber spoke.

 

“And some people taught it was an innuendo that it sounded like a ual thing.” Isak pointed out, “basing on the comments written here.”

 

“Really?” The couple spoke in unison. “Told you it sounded dirty,” Amber told Henry. “Anyways, I set up one day a Weibo account, and posted a video on that account singing a composed about following me on my Weibo and three of our friends were in the background.” Henry mentioned.

 

“After that, this girl right here, made her own account on Weibo, then stole my composition and sang it with a friend of ours. And I was shouting at them in her ‘follow me’ video, and was dragged across the room.” He added.

 

“It is that simple.” They said it at the same time. “Again, we’ll go to commercial, and we’re going to say our goodbyes to you guys.” Isak announced.

 

-x-

 

“And we’re back and during commercial, we are talking about music listen to lately. And Henry said, its…” Isak gestured to Henry to continue what she was saying. “Marry Me by Train” Henry responded, smiling at Amber. “What part of the strike you the most?” Amber asked. “You really are good at this.” Isak commented on Amber’s hosting skills. “True that” Amber bragged.  “The whole song actually, the point of it,” Henry replied. “We could play it for you to sing.” Isak insisted. “Sing it for us then, Henry.” Amber suggested. “Sing it, sing it. Please.” Amber sing sang. “For you, I will.” Henry told her. He waited for the music to start.

 

He sang the first verse. A shocked Henry turned his back, as he heard Amber singing the second verse, and his chuckles were heard in the background, and Amber almost stuttered singing the first line as she forced herself not to laugh.

 

They looked at each other’s eyes, as their hands intertwined. They both smiled at each other, Henry singing the chorus to Amber.

 

Then gently placed his microphone down, and gently touched Amber’s cheek, and leaned in, and Amber by moving the microphone near Henry’s lips, which was inches away from hers, she immediately sing the refrain to definitely avoid what Henry was planning, and looked directly at Amber with a smile on his face.

 

Amber rested his forehead on his, never glancing away from Henry, and continued on singing,

 

In the end, Henry sang the last part of the song, what he really wanted to ask Amber.

 

The cameraman panned away from them, and focused on Isak. “An excellent way to end the show, am I right? I guess we will be hearing from Henber next weekend. Goodbye, everyone. Thank you for listening, and watching as well” She waved at the camera. At that the show ended. 

 

“And cut!” One of the staff shouted.

 

Isak smiled as she saw Henry pushed Amber’s microphone away, finally kissing the girl he truly loves and really cares about so much.

 

 

-x-

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N:

credits to the artists/singers mentioned in this one-shot, same goes the titles of the songs, since legally they are like trademarks or brand names, music companies and producers released to the public.

I do not own any of the trademarks and not associated/have any connection to any person mentioned in this oneshot. I just used them in my story.

De Toi à Moi is "From You to Me" in French. Since they are interviewing each other (alongside Isak) that is why "De Toi à Moi" was chosen as the title.