Amber Umma

Changed By You

 

FIC REQUEST OF NIGAII: "What do you think of writing a one-shot where amber is discovered pregnant?" 

I can't believe I researched about pregnancy to finish this one-shot lol

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

She gets in the dry bathtub, just sitting there. She doesn’t want to go out the bathroom. She holds the second pregnancy test with plus sign on it. She keeps on staring on the said plus sign. She wants to make sure if the first result is correct, she put on her best disguise she could pull off and bought another pregnancy test, three days after, and the result is again a plus sign. She smiles at the thought of the father of her child. They will be having a baby. That is definitely good news.

 

“Hey, am I looking all over the f(x)’s dorm for you? And you are just sitting there all this time.” Henry greets her upon seeing her inside the bathroom, standing by the door.

 

Amber just looks at him. Henry sees the objects she is holding. Their eyes met, and they cannot find the right words to say. Henry smiles at Amber and all Amber can do is smile back at him.

 

Henry sits at the back of Amber, still in the tub, so they can cuddle as they look at the plus sign on the stick.

 

“What to do now?” She asks on the verge of crying.

 

“Don’t worry. Everything will be alright.” He assures the mother of his unborn child. And cuddles her closer to him, touches her stomach, and kisses the top of her head. “Everything will be alright.”

 

“And did you already wash your hands?” He randomly asks.

 

“Don’t ruin this moment, Henry.”

 

“Just asking, Amber, just asking. So did you?”

 

“Of course. I did. Smell my hands, they smell like soap.” Amber touches Henry’s lips, teasing him.

 

 

-x-

 

 

“So is Henry the father?” Sulli looks at their pregnant member.

 

“Of course, he is! Who do you think would be the father of my baby?” Amber stares at Sulli, shocked, for Sulli to ask her such question.

 

“Just making sure, Amber. Almost all idols in the KPOP world know you have many guy friends.”

 

“Are you insisting I sleep with so many guys? I am not that kind of girl.” Amber stands closely to Sulli. Krystal is there, to separate the two.

 

“Like I said I am just making sure.”

 

“Don’t worry, this baby isn’t Minho’s if that what you wanted to hear from me.” She makes things clear, for she knows this is the main reason Sulli is persistent to clear who is the father.

 

“And obviously, my baby isn’t Taemin’s.” Amber turns her attention to Krystal who is apparently also waiting for Amber to set things straight.

 

“This isn’t Onew’s,” Luna stops reading and faces Amber, “or Changmin’s” That statement is what Victoria is expecting to hear from their tomboy member.

 

“How about Key and Kris?” Krystal asks.

 

“What about them?” Amber speaks a little louder, pissed off as she sits on the sofa, and crosses her legs.

 

“You know…” Krystal replies.

 

Amber rolls her eyes, “I know, what? And haven’t you heard about Key and Woohyun? So obviously, no, Key isn’t the father!”

 

“Kris?”

 

“Hello! He has 11 guys to choose from whom to whenever he wants.”

 

“Wow, you kiss Henry with that mouth of yours and soon to be kissing your baby with that filthy mouth of yours.” Sulli teases.

 

Thanks goodness Victoria is strong enough to stop Amber from slapping some sense into Sulli.

 

“Henry and I ed everywhere in the dorm. There, happy now?”

 

“I don’t to hear the details of how you did it.” Sulli covered her ears and the rest of the f(x) covers their ears as well. “No, you wanted to know what happened to set things straight. Now, listen” Amber slaps away the hands that are covering her f(x)’s members’ ears. “One minor oversight happened. After we had , we found out the broke and now I am pregnant with his baby! Grossed out? You guys better be.” Amber grabs her jacket, and goes out of the dorm, even slamming the door.

 

“Oh my God!” Krystal shouts, gross out as she, Sulli, Luna and their Umma, Victoria gathers in the middle of the dorm, not wanting to touch any object.

 

“I think we need a new bed sheets.” Luna suggests.

 

“Or better yet, new beds and furniture.” Victoria adds.

 

“I think we need to move to another dorm.” Sulli gives the ultimate option what to do next.

 

“We know that Amber just said that because she’s mad at us. She’s is just joking. Right?” Victoria leads the others to exit their dorm.

 

 

-x-

 

 

“Our maknae is the first one to be a father.” Siwon announces. Everyone is still hugging the new proud father.

 

“Guys, I can’t breathe.” Henry speaks right in the middle of the men hugging him.

 

“We are just too excited for you and Baby Donghae.” Donghae explains why he is that excited.

 

“Amber and I will not name our baby, Donghae, not because we still do not know the gender of the baby, we will not the baby after you Donghae, simply because we do not want to.” The guys are still hugging him. “And let me make this clear to you guys, we will not name my baby after a member of Super Junior“ The remaining members of Super Junior finally let go of Henry.

 

“Finally, I can breathe normally again.” Henry straightens his shirt.

 

”Come on, you can freak out now. Amber is not here.” Ryeowook insists.

 

“Okay. OH MY GOD! I WILL BE A FATHER! MY AMBER IS PREGNANT AND I AM THE LUCKY FATHER! OH MY GOD!” He shouts.

 

“Calm…” Eunhyuk stops Henry from Henry’s arms bumping into any glass objects around the dorm.

 

“BEAT THAT DARIO!” Henry shouts again.

 

“Wow, there’s more.” Eunhyuk steps away from Henry, and covers his ears. His ears can’t take it anymore.

 

“BEAT THAT KRIS! BEAT THAT PENIEL! I AM THE FATHER OF AMBER’S BABY! WOO HOO!”

 

“Are you…”

 

“HENBER IS ING REAL!”

 

“Are you done?” Eunhyuk finally has the chance to complete what he was saying.

 

Henry looks like he is about to shout again, causing the others to cover their ears again. But it is just false alarm. “Yes.” Henry calms down.

 

“I thought you will never stop shouting.” Sungmin is thankful that finally Henry stopped freaking out. Henry hugs Sungmin, even lifted him up while hugging him. “I AM JUST SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!” Sungmin closes his eyes as Henry shouts at his ear not as loud as before though.

 

Henry drops Sungmin as he sees Amber enters the Super Junior dorm, Ryeowook letting her inside the dorm then proceeds to the kitchen to get their pregnant guest a glass of milk.

 

“Amber!” Henry runs towards her, and does what he did to Sungmin, minus the shouting.

 

“PUT ME DOWN! I AM PREGNANT WITH OUR BABY REMEMBER!” And Henry gently puts her down, and smiles at her.

 

“Amber, please name your baby after me.” Donghae acts like his usual self, like a five year old kid, pouting at the mother-to-be.

 

“No, after me.” Eunhyuk pushes Donghae aside, pouting as well.

 

“Of course, Amber will name her baby after the cutest idol in KPOP industry.”  Sungmin shows his aegyo to Amber, convincing her.

 

“Me?” Shindong points at himself.

 

“No, me!” Sungmin corrects Shindong.


“Cutest idol? Then I will name my baby after Henry then.” Amber smiles at them.

 

“Booyah!” Henry puts his arms around Amber’s waist, as he stares at the men standing in front of him and Amber.

 

Kyuhyun is not there at the living room since he is busy playing the new video he just bought yesterday. And Siwon has a schedule today so he is not there to witness the showing of aegyo of s.

 

So Eunhyuk, Sungmin, Donghae, and Ryeowook are left at the apartment to pester the lovely and excited couple.

 

“Amber, I already told them that we are not naming our child after any Super Junior member.”

 

“Really?” She tells Henry. “Sorry guys. You heard him. Boss Henry says no.”

 

“But why?” Ryeowook shows his aegyo at the couple while holding a glass of low-fat milk.

 

“Ryeowook, showing aegyo doesn’t work.” Sungmin mentions.

 

“Really? Well I don’t know what to do anymore to convince them.” Ryeowook gives up and hands over the glass to Amber. Henry insists to hold the glass for Amber.

 

“You can do one thing.” Henry chuckles and then he drinks the milk.

 

“That isn’t for you. Are you the one pregnant?” Ryeowook takes the glass from Henry and gives it to Amber.

 

“Pregnant or not. I could drink milk.” Henry reasons. “Back to what I was saying. You can do one thing.”

 

“What is it?” All Super Junior present at the dorm excitedly speaks.

 

“Stop convincing us to name our child after one of you.” Henry replies. And Amber laughs, realizing the father is her baby can be such a brat sometimes.

 

“And anyone of you be a lamb, and refill this glass with milk for me and Amber.” Henry shows them the empty glass and the others ignore him and go to their rooms.

 

“Guys? Come back. I am still thirsty.” He cutely pouts.  And Amber kisses Henry for always making her laugh.

 

 

-x-