Snoopy and the Llama

Changed By You

 

“Snoopy, what’s up?” Amber greeted.

“Never been better, Llama.” Henry greeted back.

“How come I was once a chipmunk, and now I am a dog named Snoopy?” Henry just realized.

“Because you’re too white and you have black hair, and small eyes. Calling you Snoopy is inevitable.” Amber replied. “And besides dogs are cute and pudgy,”

“Are you saying I am fat?” Henry mimicked the way some girls say it on TV, with matching snapping of fingers at his girlfriend.

“How I wish I never saw that.” Amber felt chills run down her spine.

“And I said pudgy.” She corrected him. “It means chubby. You know, like pudgy puppies you see at pet stores. That’s you, Snoopy. You’re a 23-year-old pudgy puppy.” Amber teased.

 “How about llamas then?” Henry spoke.

“What about them? Llamas are cool.” Amber always defended her favorite animal.

“So that makes you a 20 year old Llama.”

“Exactly,” Amber pointed at him.

 Then what do you call a beautiful llama then?” Henry asked.

“Amber” Amber confidently replied.

“You are definitely full of yourself, Am” Henry pointed out.

“What? I’m not, Hen” Amber defended. “You said a beautiful Llama. Hello.” Amber gestured to her face.

“Wrong!” Henry corrected her.

“What you’re saying is partially true,” He added.

“Partially?” Amber said.

“But this Amber you’re describing to me is not only beautiful, she’s hot…cute…eats all the food in my refrigerator… has a certain addiction with milk tea…has hidden tattoos on parts of the body that one person can’t say in public out loud," he pointed at himself, "and I am the one to whom she can only show them to,” Henry enumerated, “and in love with pudgy puppy named Snoopy.

“That’s the Llama named Amber that I know.”

 “Well, I am thinking to change the name of this certain puppy to Simo...” Amber told Henry.

“Don’t you even dare?” Henry jokingly threatened, pouting at her. “Say that name”

".....n" Amber finished the name she was about to say.

“Nah, I think I could never live without my 23-year old Snoopy who always pouts his pudgy cheeks at me because of a certain someone that follows me in Twitter whom I just recently followed” Amber teased, and playfully pinched his cheeks. 

“Now, I wanted to go to a pet store and name every puppy there with all your nicknames.”

At the pet store you could hear Amber saying, “I will call you, Mochi, Violin Boy, Baby, Chipmunk, My Boy Henry, Hen, Henli, Douche # 2, Hamster Impersonator, 内贼 (Underwear Thief)…” referring to each male puppy in the pet store.

Henry just watched his girlfriend that was apparently serious in naming the puppies his nicknames.

“And apparently you know all my nicknames.” Henry noticed.

“Of course, Snoopy” She bragged and noticed the female puppies and started naming them as well.

“And I will call you Am, Josephine, Josie, BerBer, y Amber, Douchebag # 1, Eunyoung, 내꺼야 (Mine), and….” Amber spoke, and pointing at seven female puppies in the pet store.

“Girllll” Henry suggested.

“You are naming a female puppy, Girl?” Amber asked.

“No, not Girl, Girllll, it has 4 L’s in its name.”  Henry explained. “Elongate the sound of L, Girllll.” He repeated. “And did you just said  ‘내꺼야 (Mine)’?,

“What? You’re the one who called me 내꺼야  in Twitter, remember?” Amber reminded Henry.

“I don’t even remember that I was called, Baby?” Henry spoke.

“I am hungry. Come on, let’s buy food” Amber immediately changed the topic

“Okay, Baby” Henry teased. “Oh,” He just realized. “Like the JB song.”

Then Henry decided to hum that certain song, teasing her all night.

 

-x-