Short Date

A Day With Miyawaki Family

--

Sakura was staring at Yena, who visits their home out of nowhere. And now she was playing with Nako, while her other kids minding their own business. Sakura look over her shoulder to the kitchen, where Eunbi washing the dishes after their dinner. She then turn her head again, and stare at Nako who play happily with Yena. She doesn't realized how long she's been staring when suddenly she felt something on her right side. It was Eunbi, who was grinning.

"What?"

Eunbi leaned forward, sneaked her hand accros Sakura's shoulders and put her lips on her big ears.

"Let's get some ice cream."

Sakura smile slowly.

"And let Yena take care of the kids."

Eunbi nodded and leaned back, waiting for Sakura to stand up and walk stealthily to the front door. Yena caught them going out.

"Yah, yah! Where are you two going?!"

Nako, who catch her parents are ready to leave, stood up.

"Wait!! Take me too!"

Sakura grinned while Eunbi look apologetically to Nako.

"Sorry! Take care of the house you two! We'll bring ice cream!"

They leave the house with Yena and Nako's whining in the background. Like a teenagers running away from their home, Sakura and Eunbi ran with their hands holding tightly. This was the first time they ditched their kids to have a date, but for now, they are just glad Yena was there.

--

"How about there?"

Eunbi look at the shop tha Sakura pointed at.

"I heard from Kangchan the ice cream there was good."

Eunbi hug her wife's upper arm tightly. It was actually quite windy that night and because they were rushing, they forgot to bring their outerwear.

"I was thinking of buying ice cream from Nako's favorite place but I think it won't hurt to try something new?"

Sakura grinned and stole a kiss from Eunbi's cheeck before guiding her wife to the ice cream shop. It was not that crowded since people are probably prefered something hot, but ice cream in a cold weather is never wrong.

"Oh, they have quite a lot of flavors."

Eunbi leaned forward, trying to find her daughters favorite ice cream.

"Okay, mint choco for Nako and Wonnie, Matcha for Hii, and.... strawberry or chocolate for Yuding?"

Sakura hummed.

"Choco? I mean, that kid is obssessed with poo- oww!"

Eunbi glared at her wife.

"Don't you dare mentioned that in here!"

Sakura grinned.

"Okay okay... Choco for Yuding, without any particular reason. Oh, is that vanilla?"

Eunbi look at the ice cream that Sakura pick.

"No it's banana."

Sakura raised her brow.

"Isn't that vanilla?"

Eunbi shake her head.

"It's banana."

Sakura stare at her wife.

"That's.. banana?"

"It's vanilla."

Eunbi laughed and pick the vanilla ice cream while Sakura stare at Eunbi riddiculously.

--

"Ice creaaammm!!!!"

Eunbi and Sakura is back with her kids waiting at the front door. Sakura had to glare at them so she could put the ice cream at the kitchen. The kids finally got their ice cream and ran to the living room. Sakura and Eunbi follows with their own ice cream.

"Hey!! Where's mine?!"

Eunbi and Sakura look at each other.

"Oops."

They forgot to buy one for Yena.

--

A/N

OKAY THIS IS SUPER RUSHED BUT I HAD TO DO IT.

INSPIRED BY KKUBI (FINALLY) FROM EATING TRIP

ENJOY

P.S SORRY FOR TYPOS AND GRAMMARS I REALLY WRITE THIS IN HURRY