We Love You

A Day With Miyawaki Family

--

Sakura took a seat in front of the camera. She fidget nervously on her seat. Now I know why the kids are nervous. She heard someone snicker. Sakura look up and look at the culprit annoyed.

"What?"

Sakura rolled her eyes, probably Chaewon making fun of her.

"For someone who told the kids to not be nervous for this past few days, you sure pretty nervous to me."

Sakura grumbled and clear . She look straight at the camera and smile.

"Hi. My name is Miyawaki Sakura. Today is my beautiful wife's birthday and I would like to tell you some stories about her."

Sakura smile, reminiscing her past.

"We met in high school. She's my senior. I fell in love at the first sight, but she clearly don't."

Chaewon's laugh could be heard.

"At first, I was... being her stalker? You know, watching her from afar, give her some love letters, and that kind of embarrassing stuffs."

Sakura rubbed her neck, laugh shyly.

"And probably around her third year, I got devastated. She don't know me, and she's gonna graduating. On my mind I was like, 'at least let her know that you exist!' That's why I mustered up my mind. But as I get closer to her, I got nervous and almost aborted my plan."

She stare at the camera again, smiling.

"Thankfully my bestfriend, Chaeyeon, was actually her junior at the same club as her. So she called me. If she didn't call me that day, my minions would never exist."

Chaewon and now Minju laughing at her remark. Sakura look down and smile.

"After that, I was so happy when Chaeyeon introduce me to her. I was like, 'SENPAI FINALLY NOTICED ME!!' And we got close after that. But well, it was not an easy road for both of us. I'm too dense and coward, and she's afraid because graduating. She's afraid our relationship won't work."

Sakura rubbed the back of her neck.

"But thank god I'm presistant, eventhough I'm a coward. I keep showing her that I'm serious. And then, I confessed. I knew she was hesitating because we're gonna be far away but I reassured her that we'll be fine."

Sakura smile at her laps.

"We've been through a lot. Jealousy, me being homebody, me being childish, me being.. me. Thank you for staying."

Sakira gaze at the camera softly.

"I know you had your doubts. And I know at some point you're tired with me and my antics. Even I know you had your doubts when I proposed."

Sakura chuckled.

"I may not good with word, and awkward, and.. you know, ert."

Chaewon and Minju snickers.

"But Kwon Eunbi. I would like to thank your parents to raised you into such a beautiful person. Thank you for all the love you gave to me. Thank you for being the mother of my childs. Thank you for being my other half."

Sakura smile softly.

"Thank you for accepting me and putting up with all my acts. Everytime I see you, I fall in love all over again. I am absolutely, definitely, positively, unquestionably, beyond any doubt, in love with you."

She was crouching down. Soon, Sakura with all the kids appeared in camera.

"Ready?

1..

2...

3....

HAPPY BIRTHDAAAY MOMMY! WE LOVE YOU SOOO MUUCCHHH!!!"

Sakura was holding Wonyoung who waved her hands extensively. Yujin was jumping and running around. Hitomi and Nako wave cutely to the camera.

The video stopped with the image of them waving and giving hearts with their fingers. Eunbi smiling widely and wiped her tears. She turned her head to Sakura who was watching behind her proudly. She put her hand behind Sakura's head and lowered Sakura's head. She gave the younger girl a kiss on the lips.

"I love you so much, baby."

Sakura grinned and nuzzled their nose.

"Happy birthday, Eun."

Eunbi then let go of Sskura's head when Yujin crashed into her legs.

"HAPPY BILTHDAY MOMMY!"

Eunbi pick Yujin up and peck her lips. Yujin snuggled into Eunbi's neck. Eunbi felt she was being hugged from both sides. It was Nako and Hitomi.

"Happy birthday my beautiful mommy."

"Happy birthday my lovely mommy."

Eunbi gave Yujin to Sakura and hugged her eldest daughters. She gave them a kiss on their head.

"Thank you so much babies. I love you so much."

Chaewon then came up to her, holding Wonyoung who was reaching her tiny arms.

"Happy birthday unnie. Here's your little one."

Eunbi get Wonyoung from Chaewon's arms, only to find herself being hugged by Wonyoung.

"Wonnie wof mommy!"

Eunbi nuzzled her nose into Wonyoung's hair and kissed her.

"Thank you baby. I love you."

Sakura came behind Eunbi. She put ger hand around Eunbi's waist and leaned closer to her ear.

"I have other surprise for you. And it'll be only for the two of us."

"Eh?"

--

A/N

It's Mommy birthday today! 

Enjoy~

p.s. sorry for typos and grammars.