Birthday For Two

A Day With Miyawaki Family

--

Today, the Miyawaki family celebrating their youngest members birthday. Wonyoung turned three years old yesterday while Yujin turned five today. Eunbi and Sakura decided to throw a birthday party for two of them in two days. Yesterday was a party with their family and friends, while today was a party for the Miyawaki family only. Eunbi woke up early to bake a birthday cake, as Yujin requested it.

Eunbi untangled herself from Sakura who was hugging her from behind. She heard Sakura groaned but she let her be. She tied her hair into a bun and went downstairs. As today is Sunday, she already expecting her kids to still playing in their own dreamland. She checked up on NakoTomi's room and WonJin's room befor heading to the kitchen. 

Sakira woke up when she felt cold. She feeling an empty space before her and opened her eyes slowly. She rubbed her eyes and yawn. She took a glance at the clock.

"That's rare."

Sakura climb down from her bed and washed her face. She went out of the room and smell something being baked.

"Ah, Yujin must've requested her cake again this year."

Sakura went downstair and went straight to Nako Tomi's room. She kissed Nako's cheeks sloppily to annoy her eldest daughter. It was very effective. She felt a slap on her cheek but still kissing her anyway. 

"Mama... stop...."

Nako whined. Sakura kissed her cheek one last time before she help her daughter to sit up.

"Come on, up up. You said you want to help mommy baking for Yujin's cake."

Nako's eyes immediately opened. 

"I forgot! Why mommy didn't wake me up!"

Sakura shrugged her shoulders and ruffled Nako's hair.

"Go wash your face, kid."

Sakura then went to Hitomi's bed after Nako left to the bathroom. She tried to hold her squeal when she saw Hitomi's sleeping face. She went straight to Hitomi's cheeks and showers it with kisses. Unlike Nako who slapped her, Hitomi giggled while her eyes still closed.

"Mama.. It tickles.."

Sakura gave Hitomi one last kiss on her cheeks before picked her up and embrace her second daughter.

"Good morning, my peach."

Hitomi snuggled closer to Sakura's neck.

"Good morning, Hii's mama."

Nako, who was finished with her morning routine, went straight to Sakura and Hitomi. She hugged them both with her tiny arms. Sakura's heart just melt.

"Morning, Hiichan. Come on, let's help mommy."

Hitomi went to her sister and give her a hug.

"Wait for Hii, unnie."

Hitomi climbed down from Saakura's lap and run toward the bathroom. Sakura stand up and patted Nako's head.

"Wait for your sister. I'm going to the babies."

When she saw Nako nodded, Sakura left the room and went to the babies room. Wonyoung, who arewide awake, welcomed her. At the sight of her mama, Wonyoung squealed.

"Maaa!"

Sakura picked Wonyoung up and kissed her cheeks.

"Mmm~ Good morning my little bunny. DId you sleep well last night?"

"Yeeassh~!"

Wonyoung hugged Sakura's neck and snuggle to her. Sakura went to Yujin's bed with Wonyoung in her arms. Yujin, living up her nickname as a puppy even when she sleep. Her sleeping position is everywhere with her blanket was nowhere to found and drools on her chin. Sakura shake her head and wiped Yujin's drool. She put Wonyoung down on Yujin's bed before craddle her third daughter.

"Morning pups. Happy birthday~"

Yujin just replied Sakura with a hum. This one is definitely taking after Eunbi, not me. No, Yujin was the carbon copy of Sakura. Sakura tried to tikles Yujin, with the help of Wonyoung. She was relieved Yujin was actually laughing instead of throwing tantrum. Yujin rubbed her eyes sleepily befor grinned at her mama.

"Mowning mama.."

Sakura kissed Yujin on her forehead and ruffles her hair.

"Who's the birthday girl~?"

Yujin raised her had excitedly.

"Meeee!!"

As she did that, Wonyoung went to Yujin and hug her tight.

"Besdeiii!"

Yujin squealed and hug Wonyoung back before pampered her younger sister with kisses.

"Yesss! Bwithdayy~"

Sakura scooped Wonyoung on her left hand and Yujin on her right. Man, Yujin is getting heavy. Sakura look at Yujin proudly. Means that she's healthy. Sakura tickles Yujin with her nose and went out of the room. They saw Eunbi, together with their oldest daughters, are decorating the freshly baked cake. Yujin whined as she wants to go there so Sakura put her down. As soon as Yujin's feet landed on the floor, she ran to her mom. Eunbi's eyes twinkled when she saw Yujin.

"My puppy's awake~!"

Yujin leaped into Eunbi's arms as Eunbi hold her securely. Eunbi showered Yujin with kisses and Yujin laugh as it tickles.

"Happy birthday, my baby~ Aww my babies are now grown up~"

"Moommyyy~~"

Wonyoung whined as she wanted to be held by Eunbi as well. Eunbi gave Yujin a kiss on her forehead before she put her down. Sakura transfered Wonyoung into Eunbi's arms while Yujin being attacked with kisses by her elder sisters, especially Nako.

"Happy birthday, Yujinie~"

Hitomi patted her head and gave her a kiss. Yujin hug her.

"Ddaengkyu Hii unnie~"

Hitomi smile and turned her head when she heard Wonyoung whining. Hitomi spread her arms and Eunbi gave Wonyoung to her. Now is Nako's turn. She hug her sister and hold her face. She gave both of Yujin's cheeks a kiss before hugging her tightly.

"Happy birthday, Yudings~"

Yujin smile widely and gave Nako a bear hug.

"Ddaengkyu Nako unnie~"

Sakura, whowas watching their kids hugging each other, can't help but teared up. Sakura even make sure to record the event in front of her and gonna put it into their family's video compilation. She felt Eunbi hug her side and rest her chin on Sakura's shoulder.

"I love you."

Sakura turned her head and kissed Eunbi's cheek softly.

"I love you too. Thank you for giving me this kids."

Eunbi smile and snuggled to Sakura's neck.

"They're growing up so fast, don't you think?"

Eunbi felt Sakura nodded, but failed to catch her smirk afterward. She felt Sakura's lips on her ear.

"Maybe it is time to have another one?"

Sakura just earned a headbutt.

--

A/N

Happy birthday IZ*ONE babies, Wonyoungie and Yujinie~!