Our Journey : Part I

A Day With Miyawaki Family

--

“... and the theater is huge!! Ding and Wonnie almost lost!!”

Nako and Hitomi giggled over the video of Yujin and Wonyoung who excitedly told them stories about their tour to the theater where Eunbi is going to work for the next three months.

“So, did you guys get lost or not?”

Wonyoung shook her head and stood from the chair.

“We don’t! Mommy found us!”

Sakura, who came with breakfast, put the plate in front of Nako and Hitomi. She then stood behind Nako and Hitomi and smiled at the sight of her two youngest princesses.

“Alright kids, time for you bed.”

In cue, Eunbi came into the screen, make-up free and ready to bed. Sakura and Eunbi smile brightly at each other.

“Nako, Hiichan, finish your breakfast okay? And be good at school. Mommy loves you two.”

Nako and Hitomi give a salute to their mom.

“Ding, don’t sleep too late. Wonnie, brush your teeth okay? Good night and sweet dreams, mama love you and gonna take care of the monsters from here.”

Sakura sends flying kisses at the screen, which makes Yujin and Wonyoung try to catch the invincible kisses that float in the air. The childrens are saying goodbyes to each other and getting ready for whatever they are supposed to do, leaving the parents to talk through the video.

“Have you settled down already? Did Shige come and help?”

Eunbi fixed the tabs position before she smiled at the screen.

“She did. She came with her sisters to help too.”

Sakura nodded as she drank her milkis, making Eunbi frown.

“Baby, just because I’m not there doesn’t mean you can drink soda in the morning.”

Sakura grinned before she lowered the can of soda and put it away from the screen.

“Sorry, I cooked breakfast, though!”

Eunbi rolled her eyes before she stared at Sakura, who was looking at her longingly.

“Baby…”

Sakura sighed.

“I know, I know. It’s just three months. But I miss you and the kids already. It’s so quiet here.”

Eunbi smiled a little.

“If only I knew you got called by the HQ to go back to Japan, I wouldn't have asked your permission to come here.”

Sakura grinned and secretly drank her soda.

“Thankfully you said it first. I don’t want you to stop your dreams because of me.”

Eunbi put her hand in front of her heart, feeling touched by her wife’s gesture. She remembers the vows that Sakura said. She will support Eunbi’s life and dream.

“I love you, so much. Three months will pass in flash.”

Sakura leaned forward and puckered her lips, making Eunbi’s brow raised.

“What are you doing?”

Sakura’s eyes widened with her lips still puckered.

“Online kiss. Yena said this is- oh no, she’s messing with me isn’t she?”

Eunbi laughed out loud at her wife who instantly made a poker face. No wonder she does these silly things if not because of Choi Yena. She could only pray for Yena as she was going to get a wrath from her wife. She decided to help the clown a little. Eunbi leaned forward and puckered her lips.

“Online kiss?”

And that’s how Yena was saved from the wrath of Miyawaki. Sakura grinned and puckered her lips too and about to lean forward until she heard a voice.

“Are you trying to kiss the laptop…?”

Sakura immediately retreated back, and a sound of laughter could be heard from the other side. Nako stares at her mama, who are glaring at her, weirdly.

“I’m waiting for Hiichan to get ready. Mom is still there?”

Sakura nodded and Nako immediately ran to her side. Hitomi is probably still busy packing her bag.

“Mom, I’m gonna get going now!”

“Don’t forget to go to the teacher's room first, Nako. Tell Hiichan as well okay? Enjoy your first day sweetheart.”

Once Hitomi joined her sister in front of the screen, Eunbi sent flying kisses to them, who immediately cringed but took it anyway. Behind them, Sakura smirked at their reaction and was so ready to make it as one of embarrassing moments in both of their lives.

“Okay, I need to check up on your sisters. I love you guys so much and miss you!”

After saying goodbye to Eunbi, Sakura turned off her laptop and put it away in her work room. She took her coat and put it on. After making sure the apartment’s doors were locked, she walked with Nako and Hitomi to their new school in Japan.

Yes, Japan. After she found out about Eunbi’s invitation to New York, she was actually about to tell Eunbi that her company HQ has asked her to go back to Japan. Because of this, Sakura decided to let Eunbi do her dreams. But since Eunbi doesn’t want to go alone, she took Yujin and Wonyoung with her since Nako needed to focus for middle school and Hitomi already in school as well. With the time difference, the family could only talk with each other and tell stories about their days in the morning or at night, depending on the situation.

And that’s the beginning of the new normal of the Miyawaki family who are now living far away from each other for three months.

--

A/N

As some of you might have known, I will retire from writing.

And I have decided to end this with 100 chapters, so I will put the ending into some parts.

Please follow the journey until the end. Thank you!