Precious Baby

A Day With Miyawaki Family

--

Hitomi hummed as she wrote something on her table. She swung her feet as she was focusing herself with whatever was on her table. She didn’t even realize there were three heads in the door, watching her.

“Nako unnie.”

Nako looked down to Yujin, who was right below her. While Yujin held Wonyoung below her.

“How to take her out? Mama will be home soon.”

“Surprise! Sur- Umph!”

Yujin immediately clamped Wonyoung’s mouth with her hand, stopping her sister from talking too loud.

“Shh! Hii unnie will hear that!”

Wonyoung gasped before she closed her own mouth with her hands. Nako scratched her head.

“Hmm.. She probably does her homework. Maybe just left her here? Don’t let her get out of the room until mama comes?”

Nako looked down at her two younger sisters as they stared back at her. Nako pushed Yujin softly from the back, making Yujin stumbled into the room, taking Wonyoung with her as she was below Yujin.

“Make sure she didn’t come out.”

With that, Nako closed the door, leaving her sisters a huge responsibility. Wonyoung, who doesn’t understand, just ran to her sister.

“Hii unniee~!”

Wonyoung stood at the right side of Hitomi’s desk, watching her. Hitomi turns her head and smiles at the sight of her baby sister.

“Oh, hey Wonnie.”

Yujin takes a seat on Nako’s bed.

“Yuding is here too!”

Hitomi turns her head to the left, where Nako’s bed is located.

“Oh, what are you two doing here?”

Wonyoung ran over to Yujin’s side, taking a seat on Nako’s bed.

“Nako unnie told us to stay here.”

Hitomi raised her brow, before she giggled. She then turned her attention back to the letter. Yujin, who can’t keep herself calm, takes a peak over Hitomi’s desk.

“Are you writing a letter?”

“Love letter?!”

Wonyoung and Yujin look at her with dreamy eyes, making Hitomi laugh.

“Yes, for mama and mommy!”

Yujin and Wonyoung's mouth went ‘O’ shaped when Hitomi told them that and leave her be. But Yujin couldn’t stay still so she went to her adventurer mode, taking Wonyoung with her to explore their sister’s room. Well, as long as they didn’t let Hitomi leave the room it’s fine.

Nako, on the other side, went to the kitchen and saw Eunbi take out the bread from the oven. Nako inhaled the scent of freshly baked bread.

“What can I help, mom?”

Eunbi smiled at Nako before she put the hot tray down.

“Where’s your sisters?”

Nako grinned.

“I put them in our room, to prevent Hiichan out of the room.”

Eunbi chuckled and ruffled her hair.

“Silly girl.”

Then, they heard the sound of a key at the front door. Nako ran to the front door, knowing it was Sakura who arrived.

“Hello fam- oh? You’re alone? Where’s everyone?”

Nako took Sakura’s bag and pulled her inside.

“Hurry, hurry! Hiichan still in her room!”

Sakura let Nako take her to her room, watching how her daughter throw her bag away. Trailing behind them was Eunbi with the bread, laughing at how Nako just threw the bag away without care. Nako opened the door, shocking the three inhabitants as they turned their head to the door.

“Happy birthday Hiichan!!!”

Hitomi gasped at the sight of her parents, together with her sisters. Her eyes also landed at the bread that was held by her mommy.

“Bread!!”

Eunbi had to put it above her head before Yujin and Wonyoung launched themselves to the bread. Hitomi took the paper on her table.

“Can I.. read this?”

All eyes on her. Sakura took Yujin and Wonyoung into her arms and took a seat on Hitomi’s bed with her two rascals. Nako and Eunbi took a seat on Nako’s bed. Hitomi took a deep breath.

“To mama and mommy,”

She looks up and stares at her sisters.

“.. and my sisters.”

Hitomi reminds herself to add her sister into the letter after this.

“Thank you for being born! Wait, aaa it was Hii who’s born!”

Sakura smiled at the cute mistake.

“It’s okay baby, go on.”

Hitomi pouted but decided to move on.

“Thank you for raising Hii. Mommy, thank you for the delicious food. When Hii couldn’t sleep, Hii would sleep better with warm milk made by mommy. Sorry mama, but mommy’s taste better.”

Sakura’s jaw dropped while Eunbi smirked at her wife.

“For mama, thank you for working hard for us. When mama comes home late, Hii secretly waits for you in bed. Hii will only sleep after Hii hears mama’s voice. But mama,”

Hitomi lowered her letter and stared directly at Sakura.

“Please stop telling Hii to play games.”

Sakura groaned.

“To Nako unnie, Yujinie and Wonyoungie, thank you for playing with Hii. Hii love you, thank you for celebrating Hii’s birthday every year.”

Eunbi put her hand to her heart, feeling touched by the letter. Sakura too, tried to hide her reddened eyes as she opened her arms widely for Hitomi.

“Come here, baby.”

Hitomi put her letter on her desk and ran to Sakura’s arm, squeezed by Yujin and Wonyoung. Nako also ran to them and hugged Hitomi from behind. Eunbi too, wrapped her arms around her not so little family before she kissed Hitomi’s head.

“Happy birthday, our precious.”

--

N/A

Happy birthday to our precious, baby Hiichan! 

I honestly had a hard time what to write for her birthday, until she post a letter! Our precious girl, wish her a happy birthday guys!

Enjoy!

P.S. Sorry for typos and grammars