More Day With Miyawaki Family

A Day With Miyawaki Family

--

Wonyoung's blinked her eyes, trying to get used to the ray of sunlight that peeked from the window. She rubbed her eyes and let out a big yawn, telling the world how good her sleep was. Wonyoung turn her head and saw her sister, Yujin, still sleeping on her bed with her blanket on the floor and her shirt already halfway open, exposing her round stomach.

"Dingg!"

Wonyoung, with her tiny and hoarse voice, tried to called her sister. But of course, Yujin still busy playing in her own dreamland. Puffing her cheeks, Wonyoung tried to climbed her bed rails that was installed by Sakura ever since Wonyoung start to sleep in her own bed three years ago.

"Styupid Ding make Wonnie go up awone."

As much as Sakura and Eunbi tried to raise Wonyoung to become a sweet child, it was hard esspecially her sisters are way more older than her. Nako's grumpiness, Hitomi's sarcasm, Yujin's bad choice of words, all stored in Wonyoung's head. Sakura also noticed how fast Wonyoung pick up words from adults too. That's why both parents are not allowing Yena to come over more often, since both know Yena was a quite bad influence for Yujin, eventhough she is a very good babysitter.

Wonyoung successfully climbed down her bed, all thanks to the carpet that Eunbi put in between Yujin and Wonyoung's room. She threw herself down so it will be faster for her to get out from the bed. Wonyoung excitedly jumped into her sister's bed, shaking Yujin's body.

"Ding, Ding!! Wake up!!!"

A whine escaped from Yujin's lips. All the family knows how Yujin hates waking up in the morning. 

"Nooo..."

And they all know Wonyoung inheritated Sakura's stubborness.

"No! Wake up noww!!!"

Thus, a fight between two youngest daughters of Miyawaki family occurs almost every day. In the middle of their tug-of-blanket war, the door was opened. Nako, who was ready for her school, staring at her youngest sisters.

"Oh, you're awake Wonnie."

Nako approached them both and ruffles Wonyoung's hair before pat Yujin's cheeks.

"Wake up now or no more poop findings."

Wonyoung huffed when she saw Yujin sprang up immediately and make a salute gesture to Nako. Nako shake her head before helping Wonyoung to climb down the bed.

"Everyone is waiting, come on. And Yuding, wash your face."

Nako took Wonyoung's hand and lead her outside, leaving a grumpy puppy behind. Hitomi already seated in the dining room with her legs swings happily. Her smile widened at the aight of her youngest sister.

"Oh! Gopd morning Wonnie!"

Hitomi watched Wonyoung struggling ro climb her baby chair. Hitomi wanted to help, but mama told then to let Wonyoung figure it out on her own. But watching her is okay so that's what she was doing now. Hitomi heard a chair beside her being pulled loudly by none other than Yujin. Hitomi patted Yujin's head on top of the table. Seems like Yujin still sleepy.

Not long after that, their mama appears from the kitchen. There are two small bowls in both of her hands. Sakura put each bowl in front of Yujin and Wonyoung.

"Come on, sleepyhead. Lift your head, this is for your food."

Yujin whined but did it anyway. To chase away her sleepiness, Yujin decided to rub her cheeks to Hitomi's shoulders.

"Ewh nooo! Drools!"

Of courae Hitomi's reaction making her more excited. But before she could sister further, Yujin can feel her mommy's glare. Nako, who was watching from the side, could only shake her head. Eunbi came in with two plates on her hands. She put each plate in front of Nako and Hitomi, before she settle herself beside Wonyoung. Sakura joined them last after she fetch her and Eunbi's breakfast and gake a seat accross Yujin and Hitomi.

"Okay, family. Let's eat!"

Another peaceful(?) day from Miyawaki family.

--

A/N

Okay so I just realized that I post the last chapter a day before this story first year anniversary lmao...

I can't believe it's been a year already! Time flies~

80 chapters.. wow.

First of all, I would like to thank each and every one of you for voting, subscribing, commenting, and reading this. I really, really blessed by your loves and supports for this story.

Honestly, these pas few months have been extremely hard for me mentally. There are countless times that I've been wanting to put all my stories to an end. The are lots of factors though. Busy with works, not much interactions, writers block, and... stuffs. I've been struggling to keep myself sane this whole time lmao

But then I realized how much I love this family that I created. How I feel attached with each and every character I wrote, and how I want you guys to watch them growing up.

And with all the stress happening in real life, I really want to make this family as a place to give you warmth.

I'm sorry for rambling lmao.

Once again, thank you so much for this story.

I won't end this story (yet). I will be in your care in the future too!

Spread love, not hate. Stay safe!

With much love,

Yeonier.