Your Ideal Type?

Aju NICE!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jun sat in his art class twirling his pen while he daydreamed away. His instructor was reviewing details about acrylic paint but all he really heard was gibberish. There was nothing about painting that he didn’t already know.

Woozi tapped a beat onto his notebook with his pencil before writing a quote onto the blue parallel lines of his paper. His professor’s words flew through one ear and out the other like the way wind blew in the night. He hadn’t taken a single set of notes since class started that day. But why would he if he already pre-read the assignment?

Joshua heard the ideas of his classmates in class but he did not participate. His mind was elsewhere far from his body. His fingers pressing guitar chords onto his thumb allowing his nails to indent into his skin. All he could think of was another tune in his head, one that he had wanted to practice more often than ever.

Hoshi laid his head on his desk in class and stared out of the window. When had the sky and the birds and treetops ever looked so beautiful? He watched a few birds twirl around each other as if they were performing a soulful dance in the air. This would be the time that birds migrated back right? Watching the scenery was definitely more exciting than listening to his professor.

Dino’s leg shook against the floor to occupy his boredom. He pulled out his phone to text you but hesitated and put it back into his pocket. He then stretched to get his mind working but only yawned in response.

The sweat from Minghao’s face dripped as he swung at the punching bag a few times. He was irritated…or no…it wasn’t irritation at all. He was confused, unsure and disordered all in one. He felt guilty yet troubled and couldn’t deduct why. Had he really developed feelings for you and is now in denial? He felt conflicted. His mind was still attached correctly but his heart was expressing a different notion. When he witnessed Jeonghan hugging you the other day, he hated that he felt honestly and utterly envious of his friend.

Seungkwan sang along with his choir classmates until the professor instructed they stop. He glanced at his watch to see it was only 1pm. There would be two more hours before he could see you. He had never looked forward to your presence this much before, and he wasn’t going to deny the way he felt inside either.

Dokyeom twirled his thumbs while he listened to his professor exaggerate about college derivatives. He sat leaning back in his chair, legs wide and shoulders relaxed. He wasn’t the best at school work anyway so it wasn’t much of a bother. Not to mention, he preferred to be singing instead. He stared at the ticking clock and found himself counting each tick as the second-hand rotated round and round.

Jeonghan snapped a few photos of the model that stood before him. She was beautiful and dripped in gold paint. The lights from above turned her contacts into a sparkling blue. And although his hands were focused moving over the grooves on his camera, his mind was lost in a thousand memories. He was content, blissful since the day he hugged you. It had been the only thing on his mind for days now.

Mingyu sat alone in the cafeteria and stared out of the window. His hands warm within the pockets of his pants. The memory of kissing you a long time back brought heat to his cheeks. He smiled to himself and observed the clouds slowly change in form as they drifted across the sky. It was true what his friends always said. They constantly pointed out that he was a clumsy person. Now he was finally starting to see that whether it be in life or in love; he was clumsy.

Seungcheol grabbed a few papers from the seventeen club room before heading to class. At the sight of your diamond, a sudden rush of missing you filled his chest. His eyes traveled over to the stickers that you had assisted him with and an idea sprung to his mind. He smiled as he recalled the memories of you from his mind.

Wonwoo sat in his music seminar and drew music notes across the top of the handouts that were given. He was ready for the day to be over…or at least until later. This class was super easy for him and he would rather spend his time doing other things. A folded note was handed over to him and his eyes shifted over to study it. The name written on the note was his and he knew right away what it was. He pressed a smile and accepted the letter as his eyes landed on the girl beside him. She was shy, beautiful with flawless skin but his heart did not race. Wonwoo thanked her with a whisper before slipping the love note into his pocket.

Vernon watched his classmates

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter