In Bed Together

Aju NICE!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A pain in your head throbbed so hard that it caused a radiating ache to travel towards your neck. You opened your tired eyes to the familiar ceiling in your bedroom. With a sigh, while pulling the soft covers to your chest, you closed your eyes and shifted onto your side. Your hands landed on a warm surface and then an arm wrap around your shoulder, snuggling you closer to a body. Only then did your realize the pillow you were sleeping on was as hard as a rock.

Mingyu opened his eyes to witness you lift your head from his bicep and scream a deadly sound as you shuffled away from him frantically. He watched you unexpectedly plunge backwards onto the floor along with the bed covers, disappearing from his view. The loud thump of your body against the floor was accompanied by a sound of you painfully from the fall.

Unbothered by your dramatic reaction, he closed his eyes.

You stood up, wrapped your blanket around you and pointed at him, “What the hell are you doing in my bed??!!”

You touched yourself, roaming your body for clothes to see that nothing had been removed.

Mingyu placed his arm that you had been sleeping on over his eyes to shield away the morning light, “Thank god you’re awake, my arm was going numb.”

You marched over to his side and yanked one of his leg, “Get off!”

Mingyu repositioned his leg and then propped himself up on his side with his elbow, “You invited me to sleep in your bed. Don’t you remember?”

“WHAT? No I didn’t. Get out!”

“You must not remember what happened last night,” he deducted and got out of your bed. “My back hurts because of you. I think you should be thanking me.”

You watched him with piercing eyes as he stretched, allowing his white-collar shirt to pull loose from his pants.

“Where is your sweater?!”

“You took it off,”

“No I didn’t!” you retorted loudly and then glanced around your floor to scout for Mingyu’s green sweater before glaring back at him.

He rolled his eyes, “You’re wearing it.”

Your skeptical eyes peeled away from him with reluctance. As you opened the bed covers to peek at your body, sure enough, Mingyu’s large green sweater was on your petite build. You tossed your covers onto the ground and began to remove Mingyu’s sweater but in the midst of it, you stopped and ran over to your closet. You proceeded to collect a few bras that were left on the floor with embarrassment.

Mingyu placed his hands on his hips, “I already saw it,” he reasoned, “you don’t need to hide it,”

“No you didn’t!”

Mingyu sighed and then walked over to retrieve your comforter from the floor. He then placed it back onto your bed before making himself comfortable on your soft mattress.

After you shoved all your clothes into your closet, you turned around to see Mingyu staring at you. “Why are you still in here???” you yelled.

Mingyu sighed, “I’m waiting for you to take off my sweater.”

You glanced down at the green sweater that warmed your body and could not remember how you ended up wearing it. You bit your bottom lip hard, afraid to ask and terrified to search your memories.

Mingyu read the shame on your face and stated, “Don’t worry, we didn’t do anything.” He watched you sigh a quiet relief before he added, “Except for sleep in bed together,”

You gasped with mortification and stormed out of your room.

 

Inside your bathroom, you removed Mingyu’s green sweater while staring at yourself in the mirror. You then yanked the cold-water knob and began splashing your face, shocking your memory into gear.

By the time you finally turned off the cold water, your face had lost its warmth. It had felt as if the water had seeped into your skin and down your spine, trickling past every one of your thousand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter