Only Fools Rush In

Aju NICE!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That next day you headed back over to the Seventeen club room to look for Seungcheol once more. He was the leader of the club after all. He should be there, right? You pressed your ear to the door to listen for noise however there was nothing that you could pick up. You knocked on the door three times before asking loudly, “Seungcheol, are you there?”

You pulled your ears away from the door and knocked again, “Seungcheol…I’m coming in,”

The door opened and banged against your forehead making you stumble backwards while your hand covered the sore spot.

“Oh! Oh my gosh…are you ok?!” Dino asked opening the door wider so he can approach you. You noticed his sweater and remembered it was the same one he had lent you a while back.

You patted your forehead to remove the pain while looking at Dino.

“I’m sorry, does it hurt?” Dino questioned while reaching over to remove your fingers so he could examine your forehead.

“Is Seungcheol here?” you asked making Dino slowly let go of your hand.

“Mmm, he should be in the dance room. Why? Oh…is your fever ok now?”

“Dino, who is it?” Minghao asked from inside the room. When he peeked out and saw you standing there his face expression changed.

“Thanks DinoChanChan,” you replied and Dino smiled in return. Dino opened his mouth to speak but before he could say anything you turned away. You still hadn’t gotten over Minghao’s shirtless memory and you were not going to stick around to bear him again. Dino stepped forward, almost wanting to run after you but he didn’t. All he could do was watch you walk away.

“DinoChanChan?” Minghao asked making Dino turn and walk back into the room.

 

 

“Iseul is here from overseas right?” Hoshi asked Vernon while they sat in the auditorium with their legs dangling over the stage. In their hands were copies of a play that they were going to star in together. Well, at least, one scene anyway.

“Yeah, she is,” Vernon replied.

“So, since I am replacing the guy in your play that means we would both have to dance with her right?”

“Yes,”

“What happened to the guy who was supposed to play this role? I mean…I’m not even a theatre major,” Hoshi deducted.

“His grandmother got sick and he had to leave. I hope everything goes well for him. I’m also glad that you could replace him…it was hard to find someone who could take his place,”

“I’ll try my best. Good thing it’s a dance section, otherwise I would !” Hoshi stated and Vernon laughed. Hoshi then asked “I mean, I just have to dance, right? No talking?”

“Yup. Just dance, no talking.”

“Ok let’s review this again,” Hoshi stated and straightened out his paper in his hand.

“So, at the end of the play, since I’m playing as the main role, there is a part where I am supposed to dance with the main girl. You’re playing my opponent so you’ll dance with her too. The love story of the play is a bit ridiculous,” Vernon deducted.

“Wait so we are rivals?” Hoshi asked.

“Correct,” Vernon replied.

“Wooow…I never thought we would be rivals ever, this will be interesting. But you’re the main lead, that means you’ll end up with Iseul in the end…I’m jealous,” Hoshi teased and Vernon made a face.

“You mean Lady Rosette,” Vernon corrected Hoshi while pointing to the main female character’s name.

“Oh that’s right, Lady Rosette, not Isuel,” Hoshi added.

“You already practiced with Iseul a bit, right?” Vernon asked.

“Yeah I did, she is really good at dancing,”

“She is, she’s a dance theatre major. I’ve done one play with her a while back but that was a long time ago,”

Their conversation ended when Isuel and the play director entered from the front of the theatre. They both stood up and greeted their colleague and their instructor while a few other theatre students entered from the back door.

 

 

You looked into the dance room and wondered if the guy in there was actually Seungcheol. The last time you thought Dino was inside, it turned out to be Hoshi. Suddenly Seungcheol twirled and saw you at the door.

The wind from the door being opened blew all your hair away from your face. Seungcheol’s eyes glistened while he pressed his lips together and smiled at you, revealing dimples you never knew he had. The grey color in his hair seem to grow darker the more you saw him.

“Do you know how hard it is to find you?” you complained. Your question made butterflies flutter in Seungcheol’s stomach. He caught himself admiring you and he wished he didn’t feel so drawn to you. When had he lost his self-control?

It couldn’t have been your eyes or your looks, or height, could it? No, they were just the icing on the top. It was your character, the way you were too naïve and vulnerable made him ache to be closer to you mentally and physically. From the beginning, he knew there was something unusual about you; however, at that time he couldn’t figure it out. Now that many weeks have gone by, and there you were standing right in front of him; the two of you alone together like before, he finally knew what it was. Seungcheol his lips out of worry and inhaled slowly to calm himself. Nevertheless, he stood there afraid; afraid that he could never go back to the way he used to be.

“You sure know how to make me feel special,” Seungcheol replied.

Completely oblivious to his remark you jumped right into your own worries, “Um…did you tell the principal…about Saturday?”

“Of course I did, I promised you didn’t I?” Seungcheol asked making you feel ridiculous for not trusting him. You stood there, unmoving from your position. Were you too wrong to be so upset at him? Without warning, Seungcheol reached over and took your left hand into

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter