Pick up Service Crew

Aju NICE!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your new designated area to clean was a place that you were too familiar with, which was strangely pleasant. You swept the main hall of Pledis that next day while debating whether to give the roses away or not. There was only 12 and one of the girls from the SVT fan café would be without one. Your plan would not work accordingly thanks to the fact that you were one rose short. So what were you to do now?

The sound of someone approaching you put your thoughts on pause. You turned around and at the sight of Vernon standing there, you burst into a loud hysterical laugh. His uniform had shrunk after you dried it last night. His blazer was snug, which was probably the reason why it was left ed. His pants were too tight around his thighs, showing wrinkles where it was taut. The hems were much higher revealing his ankles and a pair of colorful socks.

“What’s so funny?” he questioned while walking over to you like a robot that was beginning to dysfunction. You wiped your tears that were rolling out of your eyes before you covered your laughing mouth.

“Do you know how hard it was for me to wear this all day?” he asked while you continued to laugh vigorously, “Now I have to get me a new tailored uniform.”

With amusement you replied, “I’m so sorry. Why didn’t you wear another one?”

“You’re spending the evening with me today,” he commanded and the humor left your throat.

“What? Why?”

“After 7 today, we’ll go get my new uniform,”

“That’s late, won’t the stores be closed?”

“At 7 I’ll meet you here. We’ll go get my new uniform,” he repeated sternly before adding, “Don’t try to run away either, because we are going together.”

You opened your mouth to refuse his request but found yourself in a dreadful state of soundless breathing.

“I’ll see you later,” Vernon announced with amusement before he turned around to leave. You waited until he disappeared from the corner before you moaned a dreadful sound.

 

 

“Why do I have to go?!” you shouted while you shuffled three yards behind Vernon down the cemented sidewalk.

“Because you ruined my uniform,”

“Well if we both knew it had to be dry cleaned then why did you suggest I dry it yesterday?!”

“I said tumble dry low, not fry it,”

You your teeth and stopped walking as Vernon departed further and further away from you. However, as soon as he turned around to check if you were still behind him, you quickly jogged to catchup to him.

“Vernon,” a few girls called from behind you before rushing past you and over to him. Their uniforms belonged to Pledis and you secretly hated the beauty of it.

“Why don’t you take them with you instead,” you criticized under your breath as you watched the three girls flutter around him like bees to a golden dandelion.

He stopped to talk to them as you approached them with your arms crossed. You witnessed Vernon speak to the girls with a focused mind, darting eyes, and a pleasant face. Suddenly he smiled allowing his teeth to show. His eyes had sweetly crinkled in reply which made you sick.

“By the time you finish wooing them, I’ll be gone,” you mumbled to yourself while looking around. Technically, you weren’t that far from Pledis University, or home. You could escape now and leave Vernon to fetch his new suit alone. You slowly paced backwards and then turned around to walk away, trying to hide behind a few strangers who were out for a night walk.

“Where do you think you’re going?” Vernon questioned loudly from where he stood. The girls around him were shocked to hear him randomly ask a question unrelated to their conversation.

You dashed over to a food stand nearby, “Oh I’m just getting a bowl of ramen!” you fabricated, “don’t…don’t mind me!”

You then glanced at the older woman who owned the food stand and whispered, “I’m lying. Please don’t make me a bowl.”

“You must be having problems with your boyfriend,” she joked with a smile. Her hair was short and full of silver grey hair. The wrinkles at her eyes carried years of life as well as the permanent lines that indicated where her dimples resided.

You shook your head then whispered, “That’s not my boyfriend. I’m forced to come here against my will.” You then began to defend against her allegation by explaining the situation. At the feel of someone grabbing your wrist you turned to see Vernon staring at you. His demanding eyes made you nervous causing even the world to spin in slow motion. You stared at him in silence while his fingers slithered down your wrist before intertwining with yours.

“My girlfriend doesn’t like ramen, sorry for bothering you,” Vernon fibbed with a charming smile before dragging you away.

“I do like ramen!” you argued back as you tried to peel your hand out of his grip. “Hey, hey! Let go of me,” you commanded while you struggled to free your fingers.

As Vernon hauled you past the girls from earlier you made sure to publicize your association, “Don’t get us wrong…I don’t know him,”

They didn’t reply as they just stood there staring at the situation in shock and disbelief.

 

 

“My fingers are numb!” you complained as Vernon let loose you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter