Definitely Here

Aju NICE!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Is this where you want it to be?” Seungkwan asked while placing a large photo down on a table in the show room.

“I think I want that one over here,” Jeonghan stated and pointed to a corner near him. They were in the same show room that Jun had his exhibition. However, this time they were setting up for Jeonghan’s photography showcase.

Seungkwan picked up the photo and walked it over to the corner while Joshua walked in with a few photos in his arms that were broken into three or more pieces. Jeonghan would have to place them adjacent to each other to complete a full image. Seokmin arrived after Joshua with a few other photos gripped under his left arm. His right hand was occupied with a half-eaten tuna sandwich that made Seungkwan’s stomach growl.

“Do you really have to be eating at this time?” Jeonghan complained.

“Are you going to share me some?” Seungkwan asked, abandoning the large photo in the corner.

 

The thought of Mingyu still made you mad. Yet as soon as you strolled by the Seventeen club room your anger vanished. You glanced over to the familiar board down the hall and you froze, completely forgetting everything around you. You thought this weird project was over…why were there still more to it??

You rushed over to it and scanned the board to notice five envelopes that were secured at the bottom with staples. The last envelope had your alias written on the front in large black print. You were tempted, too tempted to see what was inside. You reached over to rip open the covering flap that was taped in place. Only after you grabbed hold of the paper that was neatly folded, did you stop to look around.

As if you hadn’t surveyed the area before, you glanced to see if there were any hidden cameras. Your mind began to debate. What if there were cameras?? What if they didn’t have any and now they do?? You swiftly placed the flap back into place and ran your fingers across the tape to reseal the envelope.

You shuffled away while staring back at the board; longing to know what the note was about. Bumping into someone refocused your mind. You looked to realize you had stepped on Woozi’s shoe. You quickly moved away from him and apologized while looking down at your shoe print made of dust and dirt.

“What’s so intriguing back there that you didn’t look forward while walking?” he asked. You looked at him ready to answer him but your mind couldn’t come up with an excuse.

In the heat of despair, you asked, “Woozi right?”

Oh, you hated yourself. Of everything you could have said, why was that the only thing you could come up with!??

“Yeah, that’s me,” Woozi replied.

“Ok…just…just making sure I got your name correct,”

“Or you could call me Jihoon, whatever suits you,”

“Why do you guys all have these…names…?” you asked curiously.

“It’s a long story,” Woozi answered and walked towards the board. You watched him open each envelope carefully with his fingers while your heart pranced inside your chest. Were you nervous? No. Why would you be nervous?

He casually pulled out each folded paper and stuck them into his pocket. When he noticed the seal on FriendGirl’s envelope broken his easygoing attitude changed.

You observed Woozi anxiously pull the note free and unfold it in his hand. Your stomach turned making you want to vomit. Ok maybe now you were nervous.

Woozi scanned the note but when he didn’t see any changes he slowly folded the paper into its original form and stuck it back into the envelope.

In the heat of relief, you hurried away while thanking god that Woozi hadn’t seen you open the envelope. If he did, he would have known, and you were so serious when you decided he would never find out the alias was you. Your only problem now was forcing yourself to not be so curious.

Without realizing it, your mind was running as fast as your legs were. In your escape you slammed into Seungcheol who caught you in his arms.

“Are you ok?” Seungcheol asked, his eyebrows scrunched with worry.

“I’m sorry,” you touched your temple, “ummmm..yeah I need to go,”

“Go where?”

“To the room, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter