Mr. Model

Aju NICE!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You headed back down the stairs slowly while thinking to yourself. Should you have told Woozi the truth? No…you couldn’t. You weren’t a student there. You would have been violating the rules…if there were any rules to start with.

You sighed and picked at your bottom lip as you descended the stairs slowly taking up a good 15 minutes being that you were so occupied by your own thoughts. Suddenly the memory of a shirtless Minghao flashed in your mind and your cheeks burned. You tapped your forehead to remove the memory of him from your mind. You exited the stairwell and saw a girl heading your way.

She wore a short black skirt and a fitted black t-shirt. Her hair was light brown and wavy. A few flowery bags hung on one shoulder while her other hand held a green jacket that was long and draping down to her knees.

“Excuse me,” She stated. When you looked at her, giving her your full attention she asked, “Do you know where the theatrical auditorium is?”

“Oh, yes I do,” you replied and showed her across the courtyard and into the West building. While you stuck the key into the hole of the sliding doors the girl asked, “Do you know if Soonyoung is here?”

The doors slid open as you looked at the tall pretty girl and replied, “I’m not sure…the last time I saw…”

Hoshi called your name from inside the auditorium and added, “Is that you?”

You made a derp face when you realized Soonyoung knew you too well already; thanks to Jeonghan.

“There he is,” you stated to the girl while removing yourself from the entryway allowing her to enter. The doors slid close in front of you and you turned to walk away.

“Hold on,” Hoshi said to his dance partner who went by the name of Iseul. She watched Hoshi dart out of the auditorium as she glanced at her watch.

When Hoshi called your name from down the hall you turned to see him heading your way.

“Are you ok? How’s your fever?” Hoshi asked.

“Oh, it’s ok now, thanks,”

“Um…I have to give you something…but I don’t have it with me…maybe we can meet up somewhere so I can give it to you,” Hoshi suggested.

“Soonyoung,” Iseul called from the auditorium with her head out into the hallway, “I have a meeting to get to in two hours…can we practice as soon as we can?”

“I’ll see you later ok?” Hoshi said to you and turned around to join Iseul.

Jeonghan tugged open the door to the West building and a few things fell from his arms causing a loud ruckus behind you. Jeonghan and your eyes met in an instant making you think of a way to run. You tried to escape him but failed when he called out to you, “Hey best friend!! Can you help me?”

“Help you with what?”

“Help me carry this stuff to the model room?”

“No,” you replied sternly yet there you were carrying a round reflector and following behind Jeonghan towards the elevator.

After the elevator dinged signaling that you both were on the 3rd floor you looked over to Jeonghan to only be greeted with his sweet smile in return. You closed your eyes and turned away from him. You knew that Jeonghan was up to something. The only problem was that you didn’t know what it would be.

Down the hall, you followed Jeonghan to a room that you never cared to look at. When Jeonghan opened it a group of people all dressed in black came rushing over to Jeonghan. They helped him take the stuff from his arms while one of them handed Jeonghan a beautiful and expensive camera.

An older man with a great hairstyle walked over to you and asked,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter