Do You Have A Twin?

Aju NICE!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear my dedicated subscriber,

Happy Chapter SEVENTEEN. I hope you are enjoying the story so far. Thank you for taking the time to read it. I appreciate all the support and hope that you continue to look forward to the future chapters. =) Also, I hope you like the new image update ^_^. As always, I will continue to work hard and try my best to update the story as soon as I can. Again, I apologize for any typos and wrong word tenses. Thank you for understanding. Enjoy! <3

 

You tossed the rest of the wipes into a closet nearby and swung the door closed with anger. You eyed the piano room from where you stood for the last time and flung around, storming off down the hall. It had only been an hour since your encounter with Wonwoo and you were already so emotionally exhausted by him. How could anyone like a man like that??

 

Woozi frowned as he read over the notes that were laid out in front of him. He placed one out of the way and brushed the rest into the trash can beside him. Taking a thumbtack from a stash on his desk he stood up and pinned the note he kept onto his cork board.

“How’s it going?” Joshua asked while plucking random notes from the guitar in his lap.

“It’s going. But no one has come forward yet,” Woozi replied while contemplating to himself. After seeing you earlier in the elevator Joshua was in a room on the third floor. This room was special. It was specifically made for Woozi. Computer monitors lined the corner of the room where he spent majority of his time storming up ideas for the Seventeen Club. Musical software’s were opened and untouched on each monitor while Woozi’s cold coffee sat beside the white keyboard.

“What do you plan to do?” Joshua questioned.

“I don’t know,” Woozi replied. He took a deep breath while his hands rested on his hips. He stared at the notes on his cork board and bit his bottom lip. Joshua went back to playing a few notes from his guitar allowing the music to occupy the room.

“I’m sure someone will claim it. I mean…people want to collaborate with us all the time. There’s no way that this would end up with no results,” Joshua stated and gave Woozi’s back an encouraging smile.

“But I just find it odd. I’ve announced it a few times already and I’ve gotten no response,”

“Maybe we need to just give it a few more weeks?”

“I hope a few weeks will do.”

Joshua set the guitar he had onto the table and told Woozi to use it. He had changed all the strings to the guitar and tuned it up for Woozi so he wouldn’t have to stress when he got back to binge drinking his coffee and abusing his mind.

 

Joshua left Woozi’s composing room on the third floor of the East building and headed back towards the 2nd floor. When he stepped out of the elevator and looked down the hall he noticed you standing there fumbling through your keys. He walked over quietly, observing your long hair that shaded your face from him.

You looked over to the footsteps and noticed Joshua walking your way. Ignoring him you continued to search for the correct key to get into the guitar room.

“This door doesn’t open,” Joshua stated and walked passed you. Down the hall he cracked open another door and added, “Can you get me some guitar wipes from the closet over here?”

Without question, you abided to his command and followed him to open a small storage closet down the hall. You quickly grabbed a small pack of wipes and entered the guitar room. You gasped loudly making Joshua turn to see what all the commotion was all about. When he saw you there with your mouth gawked open he returned to sorting out the free guitar strings that sat on a table by the window. For whatever reason that made you so dramatic, he could care less for.

Guitars of all sorts ranging from acoustics, to electros, steel-strings, and archtops lined the walls around the room. To your right, a wooden area was built into the wall. Four glossy guitars hung on the wooden wall with isolating lights that beamed their colors to life. It suddenly reminded you of how Joshua looked on stage the first time you saw him. You looked around the room to realize the closed off door from earlier was actually blocked by two large guitar racks; each holding a full stack of black guitar cases.

“Did you bring the wipes?” Joshua asked and you slowly looked at him while trying to comprehend his words. You were honestly too stunned for your brain to function at a normal pace. He walked over to you and you swiftly straightened yourself while holding the wipes out for him.

“Thank you,” Joshua replied and took the wipes from you. You watched him unhook the locks to a guitar he had sitting on a table. When he swung the case open a beautiful black acoustic guitar lined with golden edges shined at you.

“Wow…that’s pretty,” you complimented. Too curious to stop yourself, you asked, “Is that your guitar?”

“It is. Well one of them.” Joshua replied and wiped the smooth back of his guitar slowly. Unlike Wonwoo, Joshua appeared to care for his instrument way more. Maybe that explained why his guitar seemed to sparkle.

“You were trying to get into this room?” Joshua asked and looked at you.

“Oh…yes I was…but since you’re in here, I’ll get going,” you replied.

“You’re not going to clean in here?”

“Well…”

Joshua had been staring at you for a while now making it hard for you to fathom a fake story to cover up the truth. In sudden defeat you answered, “I was just curious…”

“About what?” Joshua asked and turned his full body to face you. When he shifted his feet, his name badge caught your attention. Why was it that his badge read Jisoo and not Joshua? Your eyebrows scrunched with confusion.

“Are you not Joshua? Do you have a twin?” you asked trying to verify your curiosity. Joshua thought your question

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter