I’ll Give You a Tour

Aju NICE!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You had forgotten the whole ordeal with Seungcheol as you pulled the front glass door open the next day. When you heard your name, you looked to find him standing there. His hands in his pockets and his jacket ed just like yesterday. Instantly, your mood changed and you turned to walk away from him.

“I see you have your name badge on today,” Seungcheol stated and followed behind you.

“I can’t afford to be reported,” you replied and he smiled in response. He had fabricated a fake rule and you believed him effortlessly. He should’ve felt bad for terrifying you into wearing your badge but unpredictably it only drew him more to you. When you opened the janitor’s closet door he reached for it, holding it, disallowing it to shut.

“The door doesn’t close but you can hold it if you want to.” you stated and he stepped away from the opening.

“You’re feistier today…” he teased and crossed his arms.

“What do you want?” you asked from inside.

“You said you’d clean the club room today.”

“As the leader, shouldn’t you be cleaning it?”

“As the leader, I am busy putting stuff together.”

You sighed and recalled how much you wanted to meet the leader of Seventeen Club. Now you regretted ever feeling that way. “Fine…fine…I’ll be there. Go first I’ll come.”

“I’ll wait for you.”

“Why?”

“How do I know you won’t disappear into some other building?”

“Why would I do that? I don’t even know the school well enough to be hiding.”

“Ok. But don’t lie, I’ll report you.” Seungcheol warned while pointing his index finger at you. When you didn’t respond he disappeared from the doorway.

“And…why?...is he the leader?” you asked yourself annoyed.

“I heard you!” Seungcheol replied from a few yards away, “and to answer your question; come and find out why.”

You shook your head disapproving his conceited, unnecessary response. Without another thought you grabbed some window wipes, a white dust pan and the long broom that stood in the corner.

While walking your way to the club room you passed a large board plastered on the wall. You slowed down and stopped to read it.

*The newest project*

Thought: Every time I see you I get this feeling…

Rule: write a phrase to end the thought

What to do: use a sticky note provided, write your phrase, put your name and student identification number on it, drop paper into box

Although you weren’t close to being a student, you quickly set your supplies down and yanked a yellow sticky note from the pack that was pinned to the board. You picked up an unclaimed pencil lying by and scribbled down a phrase. You read over it twice, scribbled your name, then folded up the small paper and slipped it into the black box provided.

 

 

“Close the door,” Seungcheol directed as you walked in.

“Why?”

“I can’t focus if it’s too loud.”

“But there’s no one out there.” You stated confused and he shot a look at you.

“Fine…fine,” you replied and closed the door behind you. The room fell silent as Seungcheol began cutting papers and drawing stuff you couldn’t make out. You swept the room maneuvering around his body and the poster board that laid flat on the floor. Unlike the day

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter