Enter Willingly

Aju NICE!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sound of your phone ringing far far away and then louder and louder brought a light sensation onto your eyes. You reached to silence the noisy thing but within a few seconds, it rang again and then again reminding you of a crying unhappy child.

“Hello?” you mumbled with your eyes closed, your phone plastered against your face.

“Sounds like someone had a long night,”

You shot up from your bed, “Dino?!”

You glanced at the screen of your phone that had slipped from your cheek onto your lap. It was 11 that Saturday morning. You snatched the phone, shoved it towards your ear as you flung your covers to the side and jumped off your bed.

“Yes,” he chuckled, “it’s me. I was calling to see if you were still up for the fair,”

That’s right, you did agree to attend the city fair with Dino. Why have you lost your mind? Wonwoo. The thoughts of Wonwoo had kept you up all night.

“Yes…yes uh…yes yes I am,”

 

On the way to the fair you sat on the inside of a brown seat to a large bus that was probably going faster than the max limit; if there was one. When the bus arrived, the crowd was immense and people of all ages scattered throughout what your eyes could see. As the bus came to a complete stop and the doors flung open, Dino stood up after you.

“Wow…it’s a pretty big fair…” you deducted as your eyes darted over to the gigantic spinning Ferris wheel.

“Yea, it is pretty big…people come from all over to join,”

“Interesting,” you answered, “good thing the weather isn’t too cold today,”

“Yeah I know right. If it was, we wouldn’t be able to attend. Let’s go get some food,” Dino suggested as he followed you out of the bus.

 

You laughed as you versed Dino in a dart game. Although none of your darts stayed in place, you still ended up eating half the popsicle that Dino won.

Someone called your name and you turned around to see Lyna waving at you.

“Hey!” you yelled as you waved back to her with your half-eaten popsicle. She approached you happily with a few of the familiar girls that you had seen before.

“Hey Dino,” they greeted in unison and you grinned in return.

Lyna looked at you, “I didn’t know you would be here,”

“I didn’t know either…” you joked and Dino wondered if you were serious. As you began talking to Lyna, he turned away to scout for other activities.

Lyna tilted her head over to a girl beside her and your eyes grew big. You were never good at sign language but in that moment, you turned professional and pointed between Dino and her.

Lyna smiled and you nodded letting her know you understood her request.

“Dino,” you called triggering him to turn around to look at you with raised eyebrows, his popsicle partly in his mouth. You shoved him a little further away from the girls and whispered, “You should hang out with the girl beside Lyna…I think she has a thing for you,”

Dino was silent for a long time even after you had finished your reason. Then he finally took a breath and asked, “Why would I hang out with her when I have you?”

You stood there speechless. You hadn’t thought of a response to a question like that. Dino seemed serious, his eyebrows scrunched as his eyes shimmered a slight misunderstanding. You couldn’t think of an answer quick enough but from his eyes, you knew Dino was not willing to oblige.

“If I wanted to hang out with her, I would have asked her, don’t you think?” Dino asked and you pressed your lips together. Dino smiled to lighten the mood, “Come on, let’s go to the rides,”

And with that, he grabbed your hand to haul you away. You automatically put the breaks in your step to slow him down.

“What’s wrong?” he asked looking back at you.

“Well…I have to tell Lyna…that you can’t hang out with…”

Dino let go of your hand, “Ok…but don’t go planning other ideas. I don’t want to hang out with anyone else,”

“Ok…”

 

Lyna saw you walking back towards her with a dissatisfied look on your face. “Sorry…” you announced to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter