Reaped All The Benefits

Aju NICE!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On Valentine’s Day, Seungcheol and the rest of his crew joined a Valentines Chocolate fiesta that Pledis held every year at their track field.  Students grouped, some with linked arms and others alone. It had started at 12pm and would end by 4 o’clock that day. As a group, they entered onto the large soccer field and were greeted with awe’s the way it had always been.

Seungcheol watched a few Pledis couples stroll hand in hand as they tasted samples of chocolate from thin colored toothpicks. The sounds of his friends yapping behind him was normal to his ears. He could hear Dokyeom and Seungkwan loudly joking while Vernon, Mingyu and Dino laughed in tandem. Joshua was quiet, walking to his left and Jeonghan who was busy eating chocolate bits from his fingers strolled to his right.

Woozi, who was always much quieter, was off to the side of the group observing the crowd like a silent owl in the night. Minghao, Jun and Hoshi were busy debating which type of chocolate tasted the best.

They approached the stand that supported them the most and Seungcheol smiled in response. He stopped walking to observe the photo of Seventeen plastered on top of the table lined with chocolate bits from the upscale factory Satang Brunette. Bunched by the table were the girls from the SVT Fan Café who had always been their first line of cheerleaders.

He greeted them with a casual hello triggering Lyna and the girls to chirp greetings in reply.

“Happy Valentine’s Day!” the girls shouted together as confetti shot from their party poppers stunning the guys from their conversations.

Lyna stepped forward, “We hope you guys liked our Valentine’s Day cards,”

“Cards?” Seungcheol asked, searching his memory.

“Yeah, the ones delivered by,”

Jeonghan finished Lyna’s sentence by mentioning your name in a question.

“Yes!” she agreed with a smile and studied the reaction of Seungcheol.

Seungcheol looked to Jeonghan and realized then that he wasn’t the only one who had received a card from you. If what Lyna said was true, then every one of his friends had received a card as well. He felt his heart smash against his ribcage before a memorable bliss drained out of his body.

Joshua, Jun, Minghao, and Dokyeom didn’t speak a word. They were in the process of trying to understand what they had just heard. Disappointment was overflowing through thei

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter