The Verdict of Expelling

Aju NICE!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You sighed and smiled, breathing in the fresh morning air as you stood in front of the huge elite school shining in front of you. Pledis. Pledis University, the one and only famous Elite Performing Arts College in town. It was the most respected school for years. Only those who were the greatest were accepted. Oh how the windows shimmered across the sky above you. Even the wooden handles attached to the large glass doors were as smooth as a baby’s bum. But sadly, that was only how close you got to the school.

When your phone rang snapping you out of your daydream you quickly shut off the alarm and turned around to walk three more blocks down the street. Unfortunately, Pledis University was just your dream school. You weren’t smart enough or talented enough to make it inside. You were in the college three blocks away, a more normal college for the decently talented. Sejong University.

 

 

You tapped the eraser to your pencil on your notebook full of scribbles and random quotes while you stared out of the large windows. Daydreaming, that was something you were good at. When the instructor dismissed class, you bagged your books and headed out of the room. On the side of Sejong University there was a garden with all sorts of plants and flowers. Benches lined the garden square giving it a park-friendly appeal. If you had to choose your favorite part of the school, the garden was definitely the place. When you felt the need to scribble quotes and write random notes into your journal you often sat there for inspiration.

You walked passed it admiring the multicolored flowers that were still in full bloom. Today you wouldn’t be enjoying the garden, instead you had a dinner date with your Grandfather who had come into town. Suddenly a cigarette flung your way catching you off guard. When it landed on you burning the collar of your uniform, without a thought, you dusted the cigarette with your hand. You frowned at the burnt brown hole on your collar as the cigarette landed in a nicely trimmed bush next to a brown wooden bench.

Smoking wasn’t supposed to be done on school campus anyway. These students should know that! You shook your head and continued walking until the yelling of students caused a ruckus behind you. When you turned to look, the garden, that beautiful garden was swallowed in flames. You ran over to the garden and made your way to the front of the crowd. Your mouth gaped open in shock while your eyes almost fell out of their sockets. You could still smell the burning of fabric on your own collar and could hear your Grandfather lecturing your ears out. You knew his lecturing would be happening later.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter