Beneath It In Cursive

Aju NICE!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You stared at the photo protected in a black frame that hung on your wall. A giggle escaped your throat, and you bit your lip to drown out the sounds of laughter rising. There you were, dressed in that outfit with the red suspenders kneeling in the center with Seungcheol to your right, Jeonghan to your left and with Dino and Dokyeom behind you. The rest of the guys bunched around with funny hand poses.

“Hurry,” Your Grandfather said from the kitchen, “You’re going to be late,”

“Coming!” You replied as you took one last glance at the photo.

 

There you stood in front of the huge elite school. It was shining at you, begging you to get closer. Pledis University, the one and only famous Elite Performing Arts College in town. Only those who were the greatest were accepted. The windows shimmered across the sky above you as they reflected the clouds that were breezing by. The wooden handles attached to the large glass doors have always been as smooth as a baby’s bum. 

The door flung open and Seungcheol stood there with a smile.

“How long are you going to stand there?” he asked.

You glanced down at your rose quartz uniform with your neatly pink bow hanging from your neck which was perfectly paired with a warm pink vest underneath your matching blazer. And your pleated skirt. Oh, how the color looked so pretty on this sunny day. You smiled and prayed it wasn’t all a dream.

The shine of your nametag made you smile. Your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter