And Violate Me???

Aju NICE!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Monday rolled around you prayed that Seungcheol did what he had promised you: stick up for you so you didn’t get in trouble. You began to wonder why you even relied on him in the first place. How stupid could you be to believe him after he had already lied to you once? You shook your head disappointed at your own vulnerability.

When you approached the closet door that you were now way too familiar with, there was no note left there; nothing to direct you, not even a scolding note. Maybe Seungcheol did stick up for you after all. However, you had gotten so use to being told where to clean, what were you to do now?

Something inside you ached to see Seungcheol, to verify that he did talk to the principal; that he did take your back. Without a thought you grabbed a duster made of green feathers and headed over to the East building. Maybe Seungcheol was in the club room and you had to check for yourself.

On the way to search for Seungcheol you stopped at the same board you had been secretly participating in. You frowned a bit when you realized it no longer looked like before. Could you actually be enjoying this weird project? You stood there contemplating to yourself before reading the note before you:

*The newest project Results*

Thank you for participating. If you have not checked, please stop by the Recording Room on the 3rd floor of the East building to see if you were selected for the project. We look forward to working with you.

Love,

Seventeen Carat Club

 

Your eyes shot open when you read the last phrase: Seventeen Carat Club?!?!

So this was a project done by them?? Had they seen you adding quotes? You looked down the hall to their door and then slowly up at the ceiling to check for possible hidden cameras.

You began to debate to yourself whether if you should check the results or not. Sure, you weren’t a student there and there was NO way you would even be considered, but you couldn’t help your curiosity.

You made sure to bring along your duster. Just in case anything happened, you could at least pretend to clean. You had even taken the stairs to give yourself time to think about whether if you should continue or not. Although your brain was in an intense debate, your legs paid no mind. Before long, there you were at the top of the stairwell on the 3rd floor of the East building. You felt ridiculous when you reflected on what you were doing that it had caused your heart to pound with anxiety. You fanned yourself with your hands hoping it would calm your beating heart.

You cracked the door from the stairwell and peered down the quiet hall. You made sure to look both ways before entering. You roamed the hall slowly searching for the Recording Room. You began to think this was some sort of joke when you walked down 2/3rds of the hall without noticing any room labeled “Recording Room”.

However, suddenly, like some luck from out of nowhere, there it was. The room you were searching for. A small plate etched in the words Recording Room was carved nicely and plastered onto the door. You noticed a peephole above the plate and beside the door were long windows that had papers taped from the inside. The third paper down was the page you were curious about. You bent over slightly and ran your finger along the window as you read what was printed on it.

Dear Pledis Student,

Thank you for participating in our project. We appreciate all that you have contributed. Below are the names of the students who we would love to meet for this collaboration.

There were five names listed and 4 of them you didn’t know. When you saw your alias listed as the 5th you froze. The air from your lungs vanished and you didn’t even realize you were holding your breath.

When you finally recollected yourself, you mumbled quietly, “No, there’s no way. That can’t be…”

“Can’t be what?”

In shock, you flung around to the voice only to knock over a cup full of coffee as it spilled all over Woozi’s clothes. The white clay cup shattered on the ground, splashing, and spilling the rest of the dark liquid while a few ice cubes rolled onto the floor. You scrambled to stable your mind while you panicked with mortification. Woozi looked at his clothes then got on his knee to collect some of the broken pieces. Without further hesitation, you ran down the hall to find the nearest restroom.

 

You handed Woozi the last bit of coffee-soaked tissues in which he accepted from you and threw into the trashcan in the Recording Room. You stared at his stained light blue t-shirt and faded jeans and apologized numerous times.

“Good thing I wasn’t wearing my uniform,” Woozi stated coldly.

In reply, you whined dramatically, “I was just thinking the same thing!! Oh thank god!!! Thank god…”

When the atmosphere went quiet you hesitated a bit and then asked, “Are you…are you going to change out of those clothes…?”

“I would but…I don’t have any extra clothes,” Woozi replied. The first thing you thought of were the extra gym clothes that Seokmin had given you before. Now where exactly Seokmin got them from, you didn’t know, however you were going to go find out. If you left Woozi in his coffee stained clothes, what kind of scoundrel would you be??

“I’ll be right back,” you stated. Woozi’s appeal to not worry about his clothes didn’t even get to escape his mouth and you were already gone, speeding off towards the gymnasium.

In the moment of your own anxiety you pushed open the men’s locker room and began to search for a possible closet with clothes. You opened a few small lockers and didn’t find a single outfit but smelly shoes and socks. Hoping to find things that were less foul, you walked further towards the shower rooms and began to open a few closets there as well.

“Ahh!!!” Minghao yelled while covering himself up with his arms. He quickly looked around to find something to shield himself. You turned to see his lower half wrapped in a white towel as you quickly looked away while squeezing your eyes tightly shut. When Minghao was able to slip on a shirt he asked furiously, “What are you doing in here?!”

You opened your eyes and replied, “This is not the time for questions. I need extra clothes,”

You continued to open small lockers until a set of white clothes were thrown down at the bench beside you. You stopped and turned to see Minghao staring sternly at you.

You picked up the clothes and thanked him before you began to head out. However, when you walked passed him he grabbed your arm, stopping you in your escape. Although he was thin, all that weight lifting could be felt by the tig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter