Dinner Anytime

Aju NICE!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You turned around and waved another goodbye to Seungcheol before you crossed the street. On your way across, you noticed Seokmin leaning against a street light. His arms were folded with his uniform blazer slightly twisted around his body. His eyes and his mind were focused on the ground before him.

As you approached him you asked, “Why haven’t you gone home?”

“Why would I go home alone?” Seokmin questioned while unfolding his arms and standing straight. His eyes glistened at you as a side smile broke on his face.

Seokmin reached over to take Minghao’s scarf out of your hand. You watched him unfold it and drape it around your neck. The buttons to his uniform shined from the reflection of the street lights. Your eyes traveled from his uniform to his long fingers near your neck. Seokmin looped the scarf once and made a loose knot in the front of your chest before he let go.

“Thank you,” you stated, “Seokmin…you really don’t have to wait for me,”

“Ready?” he asked ignoring your comment.

 

At the front of both your residencies, you turned around to look at him. Before you could bid him goodnight, Seokmin spoke up, “To be honest, I wish you were a student at Pledis,”

“Me too,” you replied.

“It would be nice to have lunch with you…and maybe share school notes,”

You chuckled at his remark, “It would…but I think I would be asking you for your notes instead. I’m not that good at taking notes.”

“That’s fine with me too,” Seokmin responded with a smile. He felt his insides burn from nervousness before he added, “you know what else I wish for?”

“What’s that?”

Seokmin took a breath, “I wish we could have dinner together,”

For some reason it didn’t make sense to you that Seokmin would wish for anything so simple. Wishes were usually for things that were unobtainable. Like having super powers, or in your case, attending Pledis University.

“Well,” you replied and looked over to your apartment that was beside Seokmin’s large condo, “we do live next to each other. We could technically eat dinner together anytime…don’t you think? Oh…but not tonight…because I don’t have any food in my fridge,”

“Then I’ll make dinner tonight. Go wash up…I’ll get some stuff ready for us,” Seokmin stated as he hurried over to his condo. You opened your mouth hoping to say something to stop him but instead of speaking all you could do was breathe out an empty plea.

 

You knocked on his front door and waited. When Seokmin opened the door, you noticed he had also showered and changed. His hair was like yours, still drying leaving wet strands to fall at random. He wore a black sweat suit making even his dark hair look light.

He opened the door further allowing room for you to enter. Once inside you followed him over to his large marble kitchen.

“Um…is there anything I can help you with?...” you asked.

Seokmin shook his head, “I got it,”

“But I can’t just stand around…” you made your way over towards the hot pot on his stove.

“My treat,” Seokmin grabbed hold of your arm and pulled you away from his stove. A sudden ding from your phone caught your attention as you reached into your maroon satchel to see who it was.

Seokmin adored how your purple pajamas looked you. On your sweatsh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter