so nice meeting again

There is always a rainbow after a rain

The next morning during breakfast the other members of Super Junior saw the tention between Leeteuk and Heechul. they saw that the two are ignoring each other and never talks. leeteuk sit beside siwon and siwon sit next to heechul. whenever heechul wants to grab something infront of leeteuk he always asked siwon to get it for him instead of asking leeteuk.

"siwon ah! can you handed me the honey syrup" heechul said while asking siwon.

"hyung can you handed heechul hyung the syrup? I'm kinda" siwon said leeteuk just ignore siwon.

"Aish!!! nevermind I said you get it not ask him to handed it for me" heechul said irritated and stand up from his seat and lock himself to his room while leeteuk stands and also locked himself to his room.

"what happend to them? why aren't they talking to each other?" sungmin asked the others.

"I don't know either" siwon said shrugging his shoulder.

"are they in a fight?" ryeowook asked and all just shook their heads.

this day they don't have their practice but each and everyone of them has their own schedules and activities. while doing his activity heehul's calls you.

"yoboseyo?" you answered.

"yoboseyo,jagiya what time will you be home this night?" heecul asked you.

"hmmm aroung 7 I think, why?" you asked him.

"I just wanted to go out with you this night cause I dont have lot of schedules so I have free time" he said.

"ow okey, meet me at my home at 7, you already know my pass code right? so you can go in there" you said to him

"arasso! saranghe! jagiya take care" heechul said with a smile.

"saranghe heechul oppa! take care too" you said with a smile then hanged up.

later that night around 6pm while Leeteuk was driving his car he was about to gome home that night when he saw a familiar figure walking along the street and waiting for a taxi. he immediately stop and open his window.(leeteuks wears glasses this time and a bonet)

"hey yuna shi! where are you going?" leeteuk asked yuna while looking at the car's window.

"ow jung su ssi! hello,I'm on my way home but I can't find a taxi" you said with a smile leeteuk automatically blushed when you smile to him.

"do you need a ride home? I can drive you home if you wanted?" Leeteuk said your about to decline but started to remember that heechul was waiting for you in your apartment.

"are you sure? Didn't I bother you? maybe you're in a hurry?" you asked worriedly.

"Nope it's okey, I was on my home by the way..so taking you home wouldn't be a bother" leeteuk assured you and you went in.

While driving He saw your attire and he blushed immediately cause he find you y. you saw that he can't staring at you so you asked him.

"is there anything in my face? or my attire ?' you asked him worriedly.

"no, you look pretty,so where do you live?" he said and asked you.

"I live at Star City Apartment at Gwangjin-gu" you said upon hearing it he was shocked.

"really? I also lived there,what bldg are you?" leeteuk said while smiling.

"really?what a coincidence,I'm from bldg. A and you?" you asked him excitedly.

"ow I'm from bldg. C, I lived with my friends" he sais happily.

"wow so lucky of you, I lived all by myself" you said

"ow sorry" he said apologetically.

'sorry for what?" you asked him

"nothing"(he feel sorry for you because you live all by yourself) he said and continue to drive while drving you can see that he has a problem.

"So do you mind sharing your problem?" you said while looking at him with concern.

leeteuk was shocked by the sudden question and amazed that you knew that he has a problem.

"how do you know that i have problem?" he asked you

"it's obvious it can be seen to your face" you said

leeteuk was really shocked cause no one has ever told him or try to notice if he's sad or not but you are different just by looking at him you can easily tell that he has a problem.

"it's about me and my friend,you see we kinda fight last night" he said.

"why? what's the reason?you can share it with me don't worry I can keep a secret" you said and wink at him.

he automatically blushed when you wink at him.

"we kinda have a lilttle misunderstanding, I asked him something but he's not telling me anything and i think it's my fault that he became that way" he said with a sad face

"and did you say that it is your fault?" you asked him

"cause his best friend moved away and left him alone and I think as the older one it's my duties to guide them but with my busy sched's I can't do it and I ahven't spend time with him or them always" he said again with a sad face.

"you see you are also a human,you're not perfect and you can't do everything you have your own limitations, yes maybe it is your duty to guide them but if I'm right they are big enough to make their own decision and about his best friend that left him it's his best friend decision to leave and it's not your fault so don't blame your self" you said and hold his hands and smile at him.

leeteuk was so touched by the word that you said and when you hold him it drive's him crazy it make him fall in love with you more. a couple of minutes later you both arrived at the parking lot of your apartment your about to walk out of the car when he stop you and open it for you like a gentleman and guided you to go out of his car. you blushed when he did that.

"so yuna ah! nice meeting you again and thanks for the advice" he said and say goodbye.

"you're welcome and if you need someone to talk to Im always here for you" you said to him and waved.

he follow your image until it disappear and he smile.

" I think I'm falling for you more yuna ah!" leeteuk said to himself and went in to their apartment bldg.