nosebleed and asking for forgiveness

There is always a rainbow after a rain

that night you stayed late dating under the starry night with heehcul at the rooftop of your apartment. you are really surprised when he did that..he is always been sweet to you cause for him you're his world. after having dinner he walks you to your apartment.

"chullie ah!" you said while walking hand in hands with him.

"hmmmm.?" he murmured.

"thank's for the date, i really loved it" you said while looking at him in the eyes.

"it's nothing" he said after a few minutes both of you arrived infront of your apartment.

"so Im going in, Thanks again" you said and kissed him in the cheeks. but before you enter the the door he holds your wrist and turn you around and then he kisses you and then you responed to his kiss.(imagine that's the way they kissed)

"I love you yuna ah! always and forever" he said and waited for you to go in.

"I love you too chulli oppa ah! always and forever" you said and went inside your apartment.

when heechul saw the you have enter oyur apartment safely. he just hold his lips and remember everything that had happend that day. and he went back to their apartment. when you have closed the door of your apartment you also hold your lips and remember all that had happend and you went to your room and changed into your pajamas.

when your about to changed you notices that your nose is bleeding and you instantly went to the sink and washed your face.the bleeding of your nose just stopped after it and you glance at yourself at the mirror.

"what happend?why did my nose bled?" you asked while looking into the mirror and then changed into your pajama. and went straight to bed hugging the teddy bear that heechul bought for you.

when heechul arrived at their dorm he saw leeteuk waiting for him at the living room. he was about to enter his room when leeteuk called him.

"chullie ah! can i talk to you?" leeteuk said as he pointed the sit infront of him to heechul for him to sit and heechul sits.

"what do you need?" heechul asked him.

"I just wanted to say sorry hyung if I offended you or something last night" leeteuk said to heechul. heechul just shifted his gaze not looking into leeteuk.

"I know I have said something that had offended you, and im really sorry i hope you can forgive me and forget about what happened last night." leeteuk said with a sad expression unto his eyes. heechul didn't said anything and stand up and went to his room. when he's about to enter his room leeteuk said somehthing.

"I'm not asking you to forgive me this time but i hope you can forgave me one of this day" leeteuk said and walks to his room.

heechuls went to his room and called you.

"yoboseyo?" you said while rubbing your eyes. heechul just notices that he have woke you up.

"are you already sleeping? did i disturb you?" heechul asked worriedly.

"no it's okey not a problem at all" you said to him you have realize that he has a problem and you asked him.

"do you want to say something?" you said to him

"how did you know?" he said

"chullie oppa, I know you better so I can tell if you have problems or not" you said and with that he softened.

"she really knows me  very well" heechul thought on his mind.

" I have something to tell you" he said

"what is it you can share it with me, you know that Im always here for you" you said and he was touched.

"you see me and my friend got into a fight he asked me to forgive him but I don't know if I should, what do you think?" he asked you.

"why did you fought?" you asked him.

"cause there something he said that offended me,do you think that I should forgive him" heechul said and asked you.

"if you asked me and for my opinion you should forgive him maybe he didn't intended to offend you or something" you said and he listened.

"and chullie ah! it's not a good thing to have your friend as your enemy, and I know he was sincere for asking for your forgiveness and you should forgive him and forget about what happend" you said and he was so amazed by your kindness.

"okey, thank you so much jagiya. I love you so much, i think you should sleep now goonight muwah" heechul said and kisses his phone.

"i hope that i have helped you, goodnight too and i love you more" you said.

"yes you do you really are a big help, i love you". he said and hanged up

heechul look unto the picture on his desk and smile " I misses the old times hope we can all be together again guys" and then he falls asleep.