trip to jeju

There is always a rainbow after a rain

it's been a week since yuna have meet the other members of Super junior and leeteuk still hides his feelings for yuna and eveytime he saw yuna with heechul being happy together his heart get broken everytime and the only one that know his pain is eunhyuk cause he's the only one who knows that leeteuk loves yuna a lot.

"hyung are you sure you want to go along with us to the beach?" eunhyuk asked leeteuk while looking outside the window and unto leeteuk.

"yup im sure hyuk" leeteuk said as he stand beside eunhyuk

"but you might get hurt if you saw them again together" eunhyuk asked him with a full concern

"i will ignore tha pain and i just wanted to see her,hyuk why does it has to happend? why did we fell inlove for the same girl? i love yuna so much since the day i met her and i know it's wrong to love her but i can't control my feelings the more i get to know her the more i feel for her " leeteuk said

"hyung your just a human and you can't control your heart,and i know it's not wrong to love her but hyung stop it i don't want to see you getting hurt even more" eunhyuk said as he pats leeteuk shoulder"d

"don't worry hyung i'll try my best to hide my feelings or forget about it" leeteuk said.

while the two are talking kyuhyun just knocks on the door and open it.

"hey hyungs we're going now,if you don't move faster we will leave you" kyuhyun said and closed the door and went outside.

"are you ready?" eunhyuk ask leeteuk and leeteuk nods.

"Kaja!!!" leeteuk said and grabbed his bag.

they all went downstairs and they all see yuna standing there at the lobby of their apartment waiting for them and all eyes are on her now because she looks good on her outfit. while the super junior members are looking like this.

"wow noona you're so y" kyu said and run to hug yuna but heechul was so fast and he pushed kyu

"don't go near my girl friend you ert" heechul said and glare at kyu.

"i just wanted to hug noona" kyuhyun said and pout.

with that everybody's laugh.and they all wen to the van after a few minute they arrived at the airport and members of super junior wears their disguises and they all went to the plane that goes to jeju island.

Inside the plane the sitting arrangement was like this heechul,yuna,leeteuk in the 1st row,2nd row eunhyuk,kyuhyun,donghae 3rd row were shindong,sungmin and ryeowook and on the 4th row was siwon and yesung.

"hey leeteuk hyung can we exchanged sits? i dont want to sit beside this two monster" kyuhyun said while pointing to the two guys beside him.

"what did you said?" eunhyuk and donghae said at the same time and hits kyu head.

"APAYO!!!!!" kyuhyun said.

"you deserve that evil maknae" eunhyuk said.

"you're not allowed to sit here,you're ert you might do something on my yuna" heechul said and hug yuna tightly.

on their flight to jeju leeteuk hold on his tears case whenever he saw yuna and heechul being sweet together he was hurt so badly. all of them have fallen asleep except for leeteuk while leeteuk was listening to his ipod with his eyes closed he felt something heavy on his shoulder he tried to look what it is and realize that yuna's head was on his shoulder and heechul head was on yuna's shoulder.

leeteuk smile when he saw how cute yuna sleep and he took  out his camera and took some pictures of yuna while sleeping and put a pillow on his shoulder so that yuna would feel comfortable.

they finally arrived at jeju island and yuna wakes up first and saw that her head was on leeteuk shoulder and leeteuk put pillows on it so she smile and wake the others and they went down to the plane and rode a van going to their hotel.

and they arrived at thier hotel at lotte hotel in jeju. When they arrived their everbody went to their seperate room and yuna went on her own room beside heechul's room the room arrangement is by two and it would be like this.

ryeowoo&sungmin,Leeteuk&heechul,yuna,eunhyuk&kyuhyun,donghae&shindong,siwon&yesung. after having lunch all of them went to the pool and everybody's eye is on yuna went she went out. cause yuna looks like this and has a white beach dress on top looking like this.