cries

There is always a rainbow after a rain

heechul went back to his dorm past 10 in that evening when he went in he only saw leeteuk at the kitchen doing something so he approaches him.

"hey hyung what are you doing?" heechul asked leeteuk while looking at leeteuks been doing he saw that leeteuk had cut some pears and drizzled it with honey and steamed it for ten minutes after 10 mins.

"ow this? it's nothing,I'm just doing this to cure my sore throat" leeteuk said as he brought the pears unto the table.

"so where have you been?" leeteuk asked heechul.

"to a friend of mine" heechul said and took a bottle of water at the fridge and sit infront of leeteuk.

"okey, want to have some?" leeteuk asked heechul while handed the pears unto him.

"no thank's" heechul said and stand up when he was about to go leeteuk called him.

"heechul hyung can i ask you something?" Leeteuk said as he look at heechul.

"sure hyung" he said and sit's again

"are you hiding something from us?" leeteuk asked with that heechul almost choked by the water that he was drinking.

"ahmmmmm...ammmmm...of course not hyung and why should I do that?" heechul lied.

"cause hyung you acted so weird this past few days, I mean since last year you acted weird and everybody notices it" leeteuk askes him with a worried looked that can be seen in his face.

upon hearing that heechuls gulped and think of a way to lied to leeteuk.

"you see hyung, I'm sorry for me being weird to you guys but Im not hiding something or anything to all of you." heechul lied again

denying that he has hiding something from them. (here heechul's in a relationship with you for a year but he didn't say anything to anyone about this and also he didn't said anything to his bandmates scared of what might happend only you,him and you brother know about it)

'okey as you said hyung,but I hope you opened up to me, you started being weird and you aren't opened with us since hangeng left the group"  leeteuk said with a sad expression and a tears in his eye with that he went back to his room and locked himself.

while heechul just sit there and feeling guilty upon lying to his bandmates since hangeng left the group he started to act weird even though he was funny just like before but there are times that he love's to be alone and think about his best friend or spend his time with you. for him his world revolves only to you cause he loved you so whole heatedly.

"I'm sorry hyungs, I hope you can understand me, it's also hard for me to lied to you guys" he was crying (the way heechul cries)while putting his hand to his mouth preventing him from crying loud.

meanwhile inside leeteuk's room he sat down beside his bed holding a picture frame. the picture frame consist of the picture of the whole group. he keep on blaming his self for the lost of his other bandmates. and he also cries(his face while crying) remembering the times when they are all complete and happy. specially when hangeng left all he has to blame was his self.

"im so sorry guy's that I can't keep up my promise" he said while hugging the picture frame. (his promise is to maintain the 13 member of the group and also the other 2 which is zhoumi and henry)

 

author's note:

 i'm sorry guys about this i just made it up for my story but we should always  beleive that they were going to become whole again that the 13 member of SUPER JUNIOR will be back as one together with henry and zhoumi on a same stage one day and singing 1 song performing infront of all their ELF's fans. "JUST KEEP THE FAITH" as Leeteuk said "Let’s continue to make history~ ^^. We’ll run without stopping!! Super Junior is good at everything except one! Disbanding!! Something we’ll never know how to do~. We’ll continue to work hard to show you new sides of us! Please watch over us ^^. We are forever (one)~!!”"