it hurts even more

There is always a rainbow after a rain

that night leeteuk went home late all his groupmate were all sleeping and he went straight to his room and sit on his bed and pull out his phone and look at yuna's picture on the screen and hold her face(the picture was taken when yuna is sleeping on his room when she fainted)

"i love you so much yuna ah! hope i can remove or forget my feelings for you" leeteuk said and hugged his phone.

He went to the bathroom and changed and he lay unto his bed but he can't sleep it's been hour since he arrived at their dorm but he still can't slep so he went out to the nearest park in their apartment.

Meanwhile yuna woke up from her sleep cause she feels pains. and she went o the bathroom and grabbed medicine from his cabinet and drinks it. and yuna can't sleep cause she still feel the pain in her limbs so she changed and wear a jacket and went to the near 24hours cafe.

"2 black coffee pls"yuna said and the waiter get her order and a few minutes the was given to her  and she handed the cashier the money.

"thanks" she said and went out

yuna didn't know why she bought two coffee but her instinct just tells her to. And she continue walking along the prak near the coffee shop and near their apartment and he saw a familiar figure that sitting on the swing.

"is that jung su? what is he doing here in the middle of the night?" yuna ask herself and went to leeteuk while leeteuk was thinking of yuna.

"yuna ah! i wish i have met you earlier than heechul hyung so that i can be your boyfriend" leeteuk said to himself

and tears almost fall from his eyes but he stopped it when he saw that there's someone holding a cup of coffee infront of his face and he look up and his eyes widen that it was yuna. Yuna smiles at him while holding the coffee.

"here you go,it's called out here during this hour you should drink this to heat you up" yuna said and leeteuk grabbed the coffee from her hand and yuna sits at the other swing.

"thanks" leeteuk said and look into yuna.he blushed when yuna smiles at him. and he smile when he saw yuna's outfit. yuna saw that leeteuk was staring at her outfit.

"is there something wrong with my outfit?"yuna asked and leeteuk shook hi s head.

"no i just wonder why you have a great fashion sense" leeteuk said

"great?it's not and to be honest i was a model before during my college years" yuna said and wink at leeteuk and leeteuk blushed.

"so that's why you have great fashion sense" leeteuk said

"mind sharing your problem?" yuna said and leeteuk was shocked by the question and get burnt by the coffee he was drinking

"ow im sorry did i said something wrong?"yuna said and handed leeteuk a handkercheif and leeteu took it and wipe the coffee from his lips.

"nope,but how did you know that i have problems?" leeteuk asked yuna

"it can be seen from your eyes since earlier at the restuarant you seem to be bothered,can you share it with me?" yuna ask him.

"hmmmmm..it's nothing it's kinda personal and you don't have to mind it" leeteuk said.

'okey as you said so,but always remember that im always here for you,no matter what happends" yuna said and smile.

"thanks" leeteuk said he softened but still there's pain in his heart that cannot be removed easily.

"why are you here by the way?' leeteuk ask yuna"o

"ow i just woke up and can't go back to sleep so i decided to take a stroll" yuna said while looking to the sky.

"you should have stayed home,it's dangerous for a girl like you to stroll around the city at this late hours" leeteuk said

'it's okey jung su shi i can manage myself"yuna said

"but..okey but next time you should called heechul to accompany you" leeteuk said,

'okey" yuna said

"so how did you know that im here and why did you bought me coffee?" leeteuk asked her

"well i just pops into my mind to both two coffee and i dont know why and while im walking back to my apartment i saw you that' why I approach you" yuna said

"well thanks,i think we should go back inside,it's getting late and i will accompany you to your apartment" leeteuk said.

"okey and thanks" yuna said smile at leeteuk

when they were about to enter the lobby of yuna's apartment yuna suddenly felt dizzy and lost her balance good thing leeteuk was there and catch her instantly but he also loses his balance and they fell down. Leeteuk accidentaly kissed yuna's lips. And when it happend yuna's eyes grew and push leeteuk off him.And leeteuk just stare at yuna.

"im so sorry,i didn't mean to do that" leeteuk said

"no it's okey" yuna said and turned his head down.

"im so sorry" leeteuk pleaded yuna

"don't worry jung su ssi it's nothing let's just forget it" yuna said and started walking and leeteuk followed her.

while they are walking leeteuk asked yuna something.

"do you really love heechul hyung?" leeteuk asked and yuna was taken back by the question

"excuse me? why did you ask?"yuna said

"well im just curious,aren't there any chances that you might like someone else?" leeteuk said

"im not sure but for me heechul is the only guy i will ever loved now and forever" yuna said and when leeteuk heard that his heart got broken even morethan before.

"can i ask what do you like about him?" leeteuk said

"well i dont know,they said when you really loved a person there's is no valid reason for that and i love heechul,i love everything about him,his weirdness,his jokes,his nagging, everything, i love everything about him" yuna said and with that statement leeteuk's heart get even more broken.

when they arrived infront of yuna's apartment. leeteuk suddenly hug her and yuna was confused.

"thanks" leeteuk said and leave,laeving yuna dumbfounded.

When leeteuk arrived at his room he cries again even harder he remembers everything that yuna have said about heechul.

"it hurts even more to know that you're never gonna fall for somebody else specially for me and it hurts that when i kisses you you never kissed me back nor hug me back,I hope this pain would go away" leeteuk said while crying unto his room.