it was not me!

There is always a rainbow after a rain

when the both of you arrives at your apartment building. heechul walks you to your apatment at bldg. A rm. 301.

"thanks for the date I enjoy it" you said while smiling at him.

"it's nothing,i enjoyed it too." he said

while looking at you he moved closer to you and he then cupped your face and kissed you.for a couple of minutes and then he broke the kiss and look into your eyes.

"Jeongmallo saranghamnida ( I really love you)" he said and waited for you to enter your apartment.

"na do saranghe! (I love you too)" you said back and then enter your apartment.

When he finally sure that you're inside he puts his hand on his pockets and walk to thier building unit having a huge smile on his face and glance at the watch that you gave him. you peek out and when you are sure that he's away you hold the necklace that he gaves you and smile and went to your room.

" I love you kim heechul" you said and smile.

"I love you kim yuna" heechul said looking back at your apartments door.

When the other members arrived at the dorm they saw heechul sitting there watching tv while eating popcorn. they all looked at each other and then to heechul. when heechul's saw that they arrived he greeted them.

"hi guys! where have you been? want's some popcorn?" heechul said shifting his gaze from them and then back to tv.

"we just arrived hyung,how long have you been here?" donghae asked heechul as he sits besides him and eat some popcorn.

and then the rest followed and sit unto the sofa stairing at heechul suspiciously. heechul notices it and denies the fact that he just arrived.

"have you just arrived hyung?" yesung asked him while looking at him.

"nope! i have been here all along" heechul said as he shoved the popcorn unto his mouth.

the others look unto each other and into sungmin..with a questionable face.

"what at  are you looking at?' sungmin asked while shifting his gaze.

"we thought we saw you earlier riding a bus with a girl" kyuhyun said as he rubbed his temple.

upon hearing that heechuls almost got choked but regain hisself.

"what? me with a girl?pshhh..please!!!!" heechul said while pretending to be disgusted but deep inside him.

"shoot I got almost caught"

"see I told you it's not him" eunhyuk said while glaring at sungmin.

"wooh! guys I just said I THINK not 100% sure about it" sungmin said as he emphasizes the word I THINK

'well forget about it guys,let's just sleep we have early schedules tomorrow" siwon said.

and all of them nodded when they are about to stand form thier sit. leeteuk arrives together with ryeowook.

"hi guys,how are you?" ryeowook said and shifted his gaze to heechuls who is busy eating popcorn.

"hyung when did you arrived?" he asked

"I'm here since earlier" heechul shouts while watching tv without even glancing back to ryeowook.

"ow i thought I saw you earlier with a girl walking near SME" ryeowook said and sat beside heechul and leeteuk sits beside siwon.

Upon hearing that everybody's eyes are now on heechul and his eyes allmost pop out. when he saw that everbody was looking at him he clear his throught and lied.

"ahemmm! It's not me, I've been here since earlier you must be mistaken" he said defending himself.

"I told you it's not him" leeteuk said to ryeowook.

"but I really saw him hyung and I know it's him" ryeowook said in defense.

"I better go to sleep now" heechul said while standing at the couch and handed the popcorn to donghae.

When he was in his room the other start talking to each other and asking questions.

"so wookie ssi! you've also seen him?" sungmin said as he sit beside wookie.

"yup,i did and even leeteuk hyung saw him with a girl and they are so sweet" ryeowook said.

"see Im telling the truth"sungmin said.

"really? so he really do have a girl friend?" eunhyuk asked

"I think so" donghae said

"but why does he have to hide it from us?" kyuhyun asked them while everybody just shrugged.

"I don't know" shindong said.

"I have told you wookie ssi, I'm not sure if it's heechul that we see earlier but he looks like him" leeteuk said.

"cause it is him hyung, I also saw him on our way home in a bus with a girl wearing V-Neck Sheer Knit Dress + Layered Hem Slipdress"

sungmin said upon hearing that ryeowook looked at him and leeteuk was shocked.

"really? the girl I saw with him walking wears the same clothes" ryeowook said.

"yeah as far as I could remember the girls wears the same outfit as sungmin has described" leeteuk said.

"see it's him,and he's dating not even telling us about it" kyuhyun said while crossing his arm at his chest.

"we should ask him first and were not so sure if it is really him maybe we are mistaken" leeteuk said and stand up and went to his room.

"we better go to sleep now cause we all have schedules for tomorrow and leeteuk was right we are not sure if it is him" siwon said as he stands up and went to his room also.

everybody just look at each other and shrugged and went to their own rooms. while heechul was listening to their conversation all along.

"shoot they saw us, I'm doomed..hope they  forget about it" he thought and went to his bed after preparing his self for bed.