He mean's everything to me

There is always a rainbow after a rain

Morning come's and yuna woke up with a light hitting her face so she open her eyes and saw leeteuk sleeping at the chair beside her bed with his head on her  bed. She stand up and put some cover into leeteuk.

When she was putting a cover on leeteuk, leeteuk head moves and his hair cover his face so yuna moved the hair on his face and touch leeteuk's face.

"thank you for everything jung su ssi, i don't know what to do if you're not here" yuna said while touching his face and after that she went near the window and look at the sky and it started raining.

"I miss you heechul ah! hope you're doing great my jagiya" yuna said and holds the necklace she was wearing and a tear fell from her eyes.

While heechul woke up early and started his training after their break they went to breakfast after having breakfast heechul went out from their barracks and look at the sky.

while he was looking at the sky it started raining and heechul hold the ring on his necklace that he bought along with yuna and look at it and a tear fell from hisn eyes.

"yuna ah!jagiya i miss you so much,hope you're doing great" heechul said and hold the ring on his necklace tightly and remember the happy days that he spend with yuna.

Leeteuk woke up and he notices that there's someone who's standing near the window so he wipe his eyes and saw yuna. he got worried and stand and notices that something falls and he saw that it was a cover and he blushed and notices that yuna was looking at him.

"ow sorry did i wake you up?" yuna said

"did you put this?" leeteuk ask while holding the covers

"ow yeah! sorry about that" yuna said and approaches him and leeteuk blushed when he remember what he did last night

"sorry" they said at the same time and they blushed and look at away

"you first" leeteuk said while blushing and rubbing his temple

"ow about last night thank you,i know i fainted and i know your the one who help me" yuna said and smile at him and leeteuk blush so hard.

'ow about that your welcome and im sorry for what i did last night" leeteuk said while blushing.

"ow it's no..thing" yuna said while blushing remembering the kiss that leeteuk did last night.

"do you want some breakfast?" leeteuk ask him who was still blushing

"ow sure" yuna said

"wait im going to ask the nurse if you can go with me into the cafeteria" leeteuk said ans went to the nurse station and after a few minutes he returned pushing a wheel chair.

"they said you can go but we have to use this" leeetuk said and pointed to the wheel chair and yuna smile and sit at the wheel chair.

and leeteuk pushes yuna and they went to the cafeteria and ate. while they were on the cafeteria leeteuk saw that yuna was not touching her food and she look so depress while looking unto the window.

"are you okey?' leeteuk ask him with a concern look

"ow yah! i just remember something" yuna said as he remember the day that he met heechul in the rain.

"so it's raining i haven't notice that,do you like rain?" leeteuk said and ask her and yuna smile

"yes,i do love rain because rain is so special for me" yuna said and look at the rain

"can i ask why do you like rain?" leeteuk ask her with curiousity.

"I love rain because rain was very special for me and heechul whenever i see the rain it always reminded me of how we meet" yuna explained and leeteuk felt pain in his heart.

"can i ask you,how much you love heechul?" leeteuk ask her and yuna look at him straight into the eyes

"i love him so much and he mean's everything to me" yuna said and hold the necklace that heechul gave her during their anniversary and stand near the window and she saw a rainbow.

When leeteuk heard that he feels pain inside his heart he wanted to cry but he holds it and try his best not to show yuna that he was hurt because of her.

"look there's a rainbow" yuna said as she pointed to the rainbow and leeteuk stand beside her and look the rainbow also and while yuna was busy staring at the rainbow leeteuk look at her with so much hurt that can be seen from his eyes.

"i love you yuna ssi even thought it hurts and for you also means everything for me" leeteuk said unto himself while looking at yuna.