new haircut

There is always a rainbow after a rain

after yoochun,sungmin and kyu have talked the two went straight to Sm ent to practice for their dance performance for a.cha and superman. When they arrived their they saw their groupamtes busy practicing the dance performance for a.cha and superman.

"hi guys,are you feeling better already sungmin ah?" yesung asked.

"ow yeah hyung im feeling better already" sungmin said and put his bag down and started practicing and kyu went practicing as well.

While they were practicing the two keep on glancing at heechul and remembers what yoochun have tol about yuna.

flashback.

"They are what?" they said as the same time with a shock expression.

"they are siblings,brother-sister relationship, nothing more" yoochun said.

"but how can be they become sibling's when they have different surnames?" they asked yoochun

"it's along story,but they are real siblings" yoochun said.

"you're heechul was lucky to have her becuase yuna was pretty,nice,caring and there's something on her that attracts man and fall for her,a lot of guys during our college days court her  but they end up being heart broken, when we are in college she was even called heart breaker queen even though she's nice but she never fell in love with somebody she will always tell her suitors that she like somebody else" yoochun explained.

"really?wow maybe heechul hyung has something to attract her" kyu said

"yup i think so,if i were you guys i will make her as a friend and know her better because if you know her well,you will realize the things that i have said is true and im not lying" yoochun said and the two just nod.

"and if you want to meet her just ask heechul about it and ask him what is his reason for not telling you guys his relationship with her,and i know she has a reason for it" yoochun said and the two just nodand after that they went straight to the sm ent.

end of flash back

while they are practicing they can't stop looking at heechul and have the question on their minds why heechul haven't told them abouth their relationship.

after thier practice heechul went to the nearest barbershop and cut his hair after cutting his hair he called you.

phone conversation

"yoboseyo?' you said

"yoboseyo jagiya where are you now?" heehcul asked you.

"i'm here at my apartment jagiya,why?" you asked him

"ow i have surprised for you" he said and giggles.

"really?what is it? you aksed him

"it's a secret,it wouldn't be a suprise anymore if i told you what it is" he said and giggle again

'okey, just go here palli" you said excited

"will you cook for me?" he asked you

"of course" you said.

"okey im on my way there now" he said and hanged up and rode a taxi.

but heechul didn't know that sungmin and kyuhyun are still following him.

"follow that taxi sir palli" kyuhyun said to the driver.

after a few minutes they arrived infront of thier apartment they saw heechul went down from the taxi and headed to the apartment in bldg A

"so yoochun was right,she lives here at bldg. a let's follow heechul hyung to know what'e her apartment unit" sungmin said and kyuhyun just nooded and followed heechul.

heechul went to your apartment followed by sungmin and kyuhyun. they saw that heechul stop at an apartment and knocks. and they saw you they eyes went large when they saw your outfit specially kyu.

"Wow she really is y witwiw" kyu said and whistle and sungmin just glares at him.

"ert!!" sungmin said.

"i told you im not!" kyun said and hit sungmin and sungmin got irritated and hit also kyu and they argue like little kids.(imagine that this wa the scene)

while the two are arguing your eyes grew shocked on what you saw.

"OMG!!! you cut your hair" you said while your hands are infront of your mouth. and heechul entered your apartment.

"so do you like it?"he asked you while wiggling his eyebrow and you smile

"stop it! yes i like it no i love it" you said and hold his hair

"hey watch the hair will you?" he said and pretend to galres at you. you were shocked and went near him and messes his hair.

"hey stop it!" he shouts but you still continue and he caught your hands and tickels you.

"hahahaha stop it pls" you asked

"no i wouldn't stop" he said and tickles you but stop when he saw that you're having a hard time to breath and hugs you

"im sorry jagiya" he said and kisses your forehead

"it's okey,you look so handsome in your new hairstle" you said and hugged him.

"im hungry" he said and pout

"okey let's eat" you said and dragged him to the kitchen and started eating.

while the two of you eating. kyuhyun and sungmin stop arguing and saw that heehcul was not there anymore so they went near the door and eavesdrop at your conversation