you went to him?

There is always a rainbow after a rain

all that night heechul kept on crying and hugging yuna's picture. and the next day heechul woke up with a sad face and a weak body cause he kept on thinking about yuna.

"yuna ah! i hope your fine,hope you will get better soon" heechul said as he holds yuna picture near his heart.

early that morning leeteuk went to the hospital and saw joeng il-woo sleeping on the couch at yuna's roon so he wake him up.

"jeong il-woo wake up" leeteuk said as he tap jeong il-woo shoulder

"hmmmm?ow hyung it's you" jeong il-woo said as he sits and rub his eyes.

"sorry to wake you up jeong il-woo but i think you should go home now,i will take care of her" leeteuk said while pointing to yuna who is still sleeping.

"are you sure,don't you have schedules?"jeong il-woo ask him

"i have but after lunch so i will take care of her this morning" leeteuk said to him

"ow okey i will be back later if i have free time" jeong il-woo said

"ow don't worry if your not available some of my members don't have schedules and they are willing to take care of her" leeteuk said and jeong il-woo nods.

"okey hyung thank you so muc i will just say goodbye to my sister" jeong il-woo said and went near yuna and wake her up.

"noona i will go now,i will be back later" jeong ilw-oo said as he kiss her sister cheeks.

"ow okey woo-woo shi take care and thank you so much" yuna said as she rub her eyes and wave to her brother and yuna saw leeteuk standing at the door.

"ow hi jung su shi,how are you? and goodmorning" yuna said as she try to sit but she had having a hard time so leeteuk help her.

"are you okey?" leeteuk ask her as he helped yuna to sit up

"ow yah!thanks" yuna said when she already sit on her bed and started standing up and she almost fell but lucky for her leeteuk captured her.

"ow watch out yuna shi!" leeteuk said while hoding her and yuna look up and they're lips almost met and leeteuk blush so hard and also yuna.

't...t..hank you" yuna said as she stand straight and went to the comfort room and clean herself.

"OMG i almost kiss her" leeteuk said as he hold his beating heart.

When yuna went out from the comfort room she smile at leeteuk and went near the window and look at the surroundings.

"pretty isn't it?" yuna said as he look at the sky and the veiw outside her window and leeteuk can see that look on her face.

"why are you sad?' leeteuk ask her and yuna look at him and smile.

"nothing i just misses heechul" yuna said and went to her bed and sit there,

Leeteuk smile whenever he saw yuna's smile and he fell for her even more because even if yuna was sick but she kept her smile on her face even though she's having a hard time. and then he remember the letter that heechul gave him last night.

"yuna shi i have something for you"" leeteuk said

"what is it?" yuna ask him with a smile on her face and leeteuk handed her the letter.

"ow it's a letter from heechul hyung,we went to him last night" leeteuk said and with that yuna's attentiion was on him.

"you went to him?what did you do there?" yuna ask him

"actually we went there to tell him about your conditions" leeteuk said and yuna's eyes grew large.

"what did he said?" yuna ask him

"he was shocked and he wants to go here and take care of you" leeteuk said and with that yuna's eyes got teary.

"why did you tell him about my condition?" yuna ask him

"he should know about it,he's your boyfriend" leeteuk said

"but i dont want him to get worreid about me" yuna said while tears are flowing from her eyes.

"but he has to know it that's why we told him about your condition and he was so worried about you,so you should get better soon for him" leeeteuk said.

"i will and how was he?" yuna ask him

"he's fine but i think he still worried about you,so he worte you a letter cause he can't use his phone right now" leeteuk said and yuna holds the letter and smile.

"hope he's okey" yuna said and started opening the letter.