bad news

There is always a rainbow after a rain

after noon comes and the others arrived at the hospital they saw yuna sleeping and also leeteuk sleeping with his head on the bed of yuna. they approach him and wake him up.

"hyung wake up" kyuhyun said and leeteuk slowly open his eyes and also yuna.

"ow did we wake you up noona?" ryeowook ask yuna

"nope it's okey,so how are you guys?" yuna said and ask them

"ow guys what are you doing here?" leeteuk ask them while rubbing his eyes.

"were here to visit yuna/noona" the other said

"were fine yuna shi we brought food for you" eunhyuk said as he show yuna the bag of food that they brought

"ow you shouldn't have guys" yuna said

"don't worry yuna shi it's okey" sungmin said and they started unpacking the food that they have bought and they started eating

"don't you have any schedules for today?" yuna ask them

"we have but it's our break time so we went here to visit you" donghae said and with that yuna softened.

"thank you guys" yuna said and smile at them

"your welcome yuna/noona" they said at the same time and they eat all together after they ate they talk to yuna and spend their break time with her.

Yuna was so touched because of the kindness that Super Junior they make yuna smile and let her feel that she was not alone. but yuna misses heechul already because it's been two days since she last saw him. 2 hours have passed and the super junior are going back to their schedulas and practices.

"noona were going now, im gonna miss you,can you kiss me?" kyuhyun said and pout her lips and went near to yuna.

"you're not doing that on my watch" donghae said as he pinch kyhyun's ear.

"APayo,apayo!!!!" kyuhyun said when donghae piched his ear and after that he rub his ear.

"crazy fish" kyuhyun said as he continue to rub his ear and pout like a kid and yuna smile at his cuteness and sillyness

"we need to go now yuna shi/noona see you tomorrow" the other said and started hugging her one by one

"goodbye guys,don't push yourself too hard okey?" yuna said and waved

"i also have to go now yuna shi" leeteuk said and hug her tightly and yuna hugged him back leeteuk smile when yuna hugged him.

"take care jung su shi and don't push yourself too hard" yuna said and smile and waved at them.

"goodbye guys" yuna said and look at the window and think of heechul.

"i miss you already" yuna said

after they left the hospital each member went to their schedules and leeteuk and eunhyuk went tp their radio show kiss the radio after their scgedule their leeteuk ask eunhyuk if they can go to heechul and visit him and eunhyuk approves and they both went to Nonsan training center.on their way leeteuk was so nervous and eunhyuk can see it.

"hyung are you okey?" eunhyuk asked him

"not really,im nervous i dont know what to say to heechul about yuna's condition" leeteuk explained.

"don't worry i'll be by your side and i know heechul hyung will be fine" eunhyuk said and leetuk nods for understanding

and when they arrived their they waited for heechul at the waititng area.when heechul saw them he smile and excitedly went beside them.

"hi guys how are you?where's the others and yuna ah!" heechul ask them with a smile on his face while looking for the other specially for yuna but his smile fell automatically when he saw the serious face ot his two other co-members.

"is there anything wrong?" heechul ask with a serious tone and the two just look at each other and bow their heads.

"IS THERE ANYTHING WRONG!!!!!? I ASK YOU WHY AREN"T YOU ANSWERING?" heechul shout and all the people at the waiting are look at him.

"calm down hyung pls sit down for a while" eunhyuk said and hold's heechul shoulder and let him sit again.

"okey speak it up,what happened? i know those faces..something happends right?RIGHT!?" heechul said to them and leeteuk and eunhyuk look at each other and gulp.

"you see hyung,yuna shi is" eunhyuk said as he rub his temple.

"yuna is what?" heechul ask sarcastically

"you see hyung can you be cal first" eunhyuk said

"tell it to me is there anything wrong happends to my girlfriend?" heechul asked them agrily

"to be honest yes,yuna is in the hospital right now" upon heraing the word hospital heechul's eyes grew large cause he knows that yuna never went to the hospital since her childhood when her father had died. so he look at them with a worried expression.

"what happened to her?why is she in the hospital?is she alright?" heechul ask tehm worriedly

"you see heechul ah! yuna is sick right now and she need to stay in the hospital for a while" leeteuk explained calmly

"why does she need to stay there?what is her codition? heechul ask them

"i dont know how to say this to you but yuna shi has a leukemia" leeteuk said with a teary eyes. upon hering that heechul's eyes grew large and tears can be seen from his eyes.