They are what?!

There is always a rainbow after a rain

yoochun,sungmin and kyuhyun went to a near cafe after they met in the street while the two are following yuna and jeong il-woo.

"so guy's what are you doing earlier when i saw you?" yoochun asked them.

"we hate it's your fault that the girl we lost track of the girl were spying on" kyuhyun said while pouitng like a child and putting his hand on his chest.

"yeah it's your fault" sungmin said and pout also and did the same thing as kyu did.

"wooh!...wooh! hold there,it's not my fault that you lost track on that girl,it's your own fault,when i have the both of you she's not htere already,so don't blame it on me" yoochun said defending himself.

"no it's you fault" sungmin said.

"okay,as you said so,sorry then, so who is the unlucky girl you two are spying on?" yoochun asked them

"were spying on heechul hyungs girlfriend" kyuhyun said.

"WHAT? heechul's hyung girlfriend? you mean kim heechul of Super Junior? he has what? a gir.gir....girlfriend?' yoochun stuttered whil asking because he was shock of the news. he even spilled his drink when he heard that.

"ewww watch out will you,you're disguting" kyuhyun said as he glares to yoochun.

"ow sorry about that" yoochun said as he wipes the table and his mouth.

"so you mean he has a girlfriend?" yoochun asked and the two just nooded

"and why are you following the girl?" yoochun asked them

"cause hyung is hiding he's relationship with her from us,he didn't tell us anything and he's denying the fact that he has a girl friend" sungmin said

'so you mean he's not telling you anything about his relationship even to your own manager or leeteuk hyung?" yoochun asked while sipping his drink again.

"yes he's not telling us anything,i don't know what is his reason but he's lying on us" sungminj said.

"how did you say that she's lying on you?" yoochun asked them

"cause we saw him before with a girl but he said he's not the guy we saw and he doesn't have a girl friend" sungmin said.

"maybe it's not him and how did you know that he has a girlfriend?" yoochu asked them again

"I saw them with my one two eyes,they were dating yesterday at lotte world" sungmin said he glares on him.

"wooH! chill out man! so what the girl looks like?" yochun asked them and sungmin grab his phone from his bag and show yoochun the picture of the yuna while yoochun was looking unto the pcture his eyes grew large.

"WHAT THE? she's heechul hyung's gf? I know her" yoochun said as he points to the picture on the phone and the eyes of the two grew large because they were shocked that yoochun know's yuna.

"you know her?how did you know her?where does she lived?what is her age?" sungmin asked him non stop

"wooh! calm down man, one question at a time" yoochun said.

"okey first i know her because she's my classmate in my minor subjects duirng our college years, her name was kim yuna, she was a part time model before when we were in college and as far as i know she's working in a marketing company now'a days as a marketing assistant" yoochun said and sungmin just nodded and list down all yoochun have said like a detective.

"hey when did you get that?i dont remember that you're holding a paper and a pen earlier" yoochun said as he point to the paper that sungmin had.

"so she's a model before,that's why she has a great body" kyuhyun said as he holds his chin the tow heard it and glares at him.

"ERT!!!!!" they said in unison

"I'm not a ert!!!, i'm just an artist and i apprecaite the beauty if God's beautiful creation" kyuhyun said proudly.

"YAH! whatever you're still a ert!!!" the two said in unison.

"I said I'm not!!!" kyu said as he defend himself.

'so do you know where she lived?" sungmin asked

"yup,but i don't know if she still lived there" yoochun said.

"tell me..tell me...pls" sungmin pleaded yoochun.

"okey,but as i know she lived at the same apartment as yours but she lives in bldg. A" yoochun said.

"are you her stalker or something?how come you know a lot of things about her?" kyuhyun asked yoochun

"well as i said earlier she's my classmate before,2nd she's my close friend and Im also his brother close friend" yoochun said.

"really?do you still have contact with her?" sugmin asked

"nope not anymore but i always saw his brother and he keeps on updating me about her sister" yoochun said.

"ow okey,what else do you know about her?" sungmin asked.

"nothing much,but i envy heechul hyung he was so lucky to have her" yoochun said

"and why is he lucky to have her?" kyuhyun asked while sungmin takes note.

"im i under an investigation?are you a police or something?" yoochun said

"we're spies and were also detectives" kyuhyun said proudly and yoochun just laugh.

"hahahaha detectives?spies?you're hilarious" yoochun said while laughing so hard.

"cut it out will you hyung,you're embarassing us" sungmin said to kyuhyun

"but you're the one who said that were spies and detectives as well" kyu said while the two are fighting yoochun just laugh and the two heard that he laugh and glared unto him/

"you're irritating and stop making fun of us" they said at the same time.

"that girl is a flirt" sungmin suddenly burst out.

"yuna is a flirt?i don't think so,i never heard that she has a bf except for heechul,when we were in college she rejected a lot of her suitors and she's not the type of girl who will play around the feelings of boys' yoochun said.

"but we saw her with another guy earlier?" sungmin saidand show yoochun the picture of yuna with jeong il-woo when yoochun saw that he laughs again.

"HAHAHAHAHA,you're crazy man" yoochun said as he lughs.

'why are you laughing? is there anything funny?" sungmin asked him

"yup there is,and you're funny man' yoochun said and laugh

"and how did you said that Im so funny?" sungmin said irritated

"man you see that guy beside her is jeong il-woo and it's her brother,i mean his younger brother" yoochun said upon hearing that sungmin and kyuhyun eyes grew big and look at eact=h other back to yoochun.

"They are what?" they said as the same time with a shock expression.

"they are siblings,brother-sister relationship, nothing more" yoochun said.