forgiveness

There is always a rainbow after a rain

after talking for the whole day you feel tired and went home. leeteuk wants to walk you in your apartment because he was worried that something might happend to you but you declined cuase you feel that your a burden to him, but he accepts your decision anyway.

"are you sure you will be alright to go home alone?" he asked you

"yup im sure i lived in the other bldg so dont worry about me i will be fine" you said with a smile and he nods and not forcing you to walk with him.

when you arrived at your apartment you changed your clothes and look unto your phone and saw that heechul was been calling you for a 100 times and have 50 text messages all from him and you knew that he was worried so you called him and he answered it automatically caused he was so worried about you.

"hello jagiya? where are you? why aren't you answering my calls?" he asked worriedly.

"hello too jagiya, sorry if I haven't answered your calls or responded to your text you see jagiya I'm having a fever earlier so I felt asleep earlier and sleep the whole day and i stayed home" you said to him upon hearing that he was relieved a little but worried about you again.

"so you're sick,you should have told me so that I can take care fo you" he said worriedly.

"don't worry jagiya im fine,you shouldn't worry about me,you should focus on your career" you said to him and remembers leeteuk the way he took care of you with that you blushed.

"can i come over to your apartment later" he asked you

"sure" you said

"i love you jagiya" he said

"i love you too" you said and hanged up after talking to him

you went to the kitchen to prepare dinner for both of you but when your about to open the fridge you felt dizzy and almost fainted thanks to God that you hold yourself to stand and went back to open the fridge and took some water and drink it and after that you feel okey and started cooking. in the other hand leeteuk was still worried about you if you're okey he wanted to call you but he forgot to ask for your number. meanwhile heechul's run fast as he could when they're pratice was over and went straight to the grocery store to buy some fruits for you and went to your apartment.

"why is he on rush?" donghae asked when he saw heechul running fast as he could.

"we dont know either" the others said while shrugging their shoulder and went out of the bldg.

Heehul arrives at your apartment and knock on...when you open the door you saw heechul fanting like crazy with hat you were shocked.

"why do you look so tired?" you asked him while he holds his arm in your door fanting like crazy.

"Im so worried about you that's why i run here as fast as I could when I went down from the taxi" he said and regain hisself. and you let him enter your apartment he blushed when he saw your outfit.

"jagiya you look so cute on that outfit" said looking unto you and you blushed at his statements.

"thank you, you also look so good today" you said when he enter your apartment you saw that he was holding a basket of fruits and a bouquet of roses.
 

"this is for you" he handed the fruits and flowers you was so touched by that.

"you shouldn't have to" you said to him

"no it's okey,so how are you feeling right now?" he asked while putting his hands unto your forehead.

"im fine now,thanks" you said and put the flowers on the vase and put it beside thte flowers he gave you last night and put the basket of fruits on the counter on your kitchen.

'have you eaten already?" you asked him he just shocked his head. and you pull him into the kitchen when your in the kicthen he saw a lot of food at the table and he was so shocked.

"you prepare this for me?" he asked you and you nodded. he was so touched and he hugged you tightly.

"let's eat" you said and pull him into the table

he pull out the chair for you and both of you started eating. when you finished eating he helped you to wash the dishes and after that both of you sit on the sofa and you can't stop lloking at him because you was so worried about him. he notices that you are looking at him.

"why jagiya are you amazed on how hot your bf was?" he joked you just smile and hug him. he was shocked for the sudden hug but he hugged you back

"jagiya, I love you always remember that and Im always here for you no matter what" you said and he was so touched by your word but confused at the same time on why did you said that.

"is there something wrong jagiya?" he asked you while looking unto you.

"no there's nothing wrong,i just wanted to tell you that if you feel sad and lonely because of hangeng Im always here for you" you said and upon hearings hangeng name he was so shocked and looked at you with a large eyes.

"how did you know about him?" he asked you with a shocked expression and explain to him but you dind't tell that you already know leeteuk cause you know that he might get angry with you cause he doesn't want you ot be closed to any of his bandmates.

"I know you miss him a lot,the way you talk about him and the way the both of you spend time together, and I know that he is the reason why you're like that when i met you" you said to him and he was still shocked (later you will know how they met and how heechuls falls for yuna) with that he became emotional and tears started to form on his eyes.

"yup you're right jagiya i misses my bestfriend so much,he's the one that is always beside me when i am down and cheer me up and he always listened to me even though he was having a hard time understanding korean and we do things together we treat each other like sblings but when he left I felt alone and I think my world crushed when it happends. even though my other members tried to comforts me and cheer me up they are nothing compared to him,I still misses him and continue to move on even though it hurts so much" he said while crying, you saw it and hugged him and comfort him.

"it's okey I know he misses you too and don't worry im always here for you and I know he doesnt want to see you sad" you said and hugged him he was so touched and with that he falls for you even more.

after he cried both of you continue talking and you open up the topic about his fight against leeteuk.

"are feeling better already?" you asked him and he nods.

"thank you jagiya" he said and put his head on your shoulder.

"you're welcome jagiya" you said and put your head against his.(imagine that this the scene)

'jagiya?" you asked him.

"hmmmm?" he said

"how's your fight against your friend? are you already okey?" you asked him and with that he thinks of leeteuk and feel sorry for what he did

"nope not yet, but i wanted to, it just that i don't have the courage to tell him" he said while holding your hands.

"you should apologize to him soon or forgive him already, cause I don't want to see you sad anymore" you said and kiss his forehead.

after that you spent time cuddling each other and he went home later that night. when he arrives at their dorm he saw no one but leeteuk sitting in the living room with his laptop on and typing something. he approaches leeteuk and talk to him.

"hi hyung what's up?" he said leeteuk stop what he was doing and looked at heechul with a shocked ecpression that heechul was laready talking to him.

"im fine and you?" he asked while looking at heechul

"hyung i just wanted to say that i already forgave you and im also sorry for what i have done or said" heechul said with his head down.

"really? you forgave me?" leeteuk said with a happy expression written all over his face.

"yup" heechul said as he nods and leeteuk runs to him and hgged him.

"I also forgave you" leeteuk said and after that they talk and laugh all night.