reunion

There is always a rainbow after a rain

after entertaining yuna all went home to their dorm except for leeteuk casue he's said that jeong il-woo will not be arrving that night because of his busy schedules and no one will take care of yuna that's why he stay there.

eunhyuk handed yuna the photo's of Heechul and yuna smile's when he saw heehcul recent photo's and she hugged tigthly.

"heechul ah! i miss you so much,saranghe!!!" yuna said while hugging the pictures and when leeteuk saw that he shifted hiss gaze away from yuna to prevent him from getting hurt even more.

"why does it has to be this way?why is it hard not to fell in love with you?" leeteuk said to himself.

"jung su ssi?" yuna called leeteuk but leeteuk wasn't listening to her instead he's thinking of something and yuna notices that and she blew a rasberry and waved her hands infront of leeteuk face.

"jung su ssi..to earth,hello...jung su ssi to earth" yuna said while waving her hands infront of him but leeteuk still on his dreamland or something and yuna shrugged her shoulder and went to bed.

"goodnight jung su" yuna said and sleep and leeteuk suddenly go back to his senses and saw yuna sleeping.

"what the?she's already asleep?" leeteuk said and rub the back of his head and approaches yuna who was sleeping soundly and leeteuk smile and kiss her head.

"goodnight my princess" leeteuk said and went to the couch and sleep.

the morning comes and leeteuk woke up hearing someone singing with an agelic voice when he open his eyes he saw yuna sitting in her bed singing.

When leeteuk heard her voice he blushed cause he never heard such person with that voice even before. and yuna stop singing when he saw leeteuk approaching her.

"why did you stop?' leeteuk ask her

"hmm?ow about that i never sing inwhen someone is listening" yuna said

"but your voice was so amazing" leeetuk said and yuna smile at him

"really?i never thought so..." yuna said

while they were talking they heard the door open and yuna's eyes grew large because she saw her grandparents coming in with jeong il-woo and her parents.

"halmeoni,harabeoji,omma,auncle" yuna said while her hands on because she can't beleive that her mom and grand parents are there right now.

her grandparents went near her and hug her tightly. while her mom is looking at her with a tear in her eyes. and leeteuk look at them confused.

"ow my gosh my grand daughter how are you?" her halmeoni ask her while hugging her with tears in her eyes.

"im okey halmeoni,don't worry" yuna said while wiping her tears in her eyes and her harabeoji went near her.

"yuna ah! i miss you,im sorry were not here when you were diagnose" her harabeoji said while hugging her and tears fall from their eyes.

"yuna ah!" her mom called and all of them look at her way and she went to yuna and hug her tightly and all started to cry including leeteuk.

"omma i miss you so much" yuna said while hugging her mother and her mother cried

"im sorry yuna" her mom said and hug her tightly

"it's okey omma you don't have to say sorry" yuna said as she kisses her mom cheeks and her step dad approach her.

"yuna shi..im so sorry that we didn't got home early" his stepdad said to her and look around.

"so where's your boyfriend and who is this guy?" his stepdad ask her

"ow dad he's leeteuk of super junior friend of noona's boyfriend heechul" jeong il-woo exlained

"so where's your boyfriend and why isn't he here?" her stepdad ask her and yuna,jeong il-woo and leeteuk look at him questionably.

"he's not here auncle,he's on his training on nonsan for his enlisment" yuna explained.

"what kind of guy is he if he would his sick gf?" his stepdad ask her and yuna got irritated

"he didn't leave me,he was first enlisted before i was sent here,and if i got here earlier i know he would cancel his enlistment" yuna said while tears are flowing from her eyes.

"stop it will you,can't you see her situation?" her mom scold her stepdad and her stepdad just walk out and sit at the chair

"don't mind him okey yuna,i got something for you" her mom said and handed her a box and yuna open it and saw a tiffany bracelet and she smiles.

"mom this is expensive,thank you" yuna said ans hug her mom. her mom wants her to wear the bracelt that he bought and saw yuna's bracelt that heechul gave her.

"let's remove this one,it doesn't fit you" her mom said and yuna pull her wrist

"no mom,i won't remove this.heechul gave this to me" yuna said and hug the bracelet

"don't push her to wear it,just gave it to her" her grand parents said and look at leeteuk

"hi there nice meeting you were yuna's grandparents" yuna's grandparents said and leeteuk shook their hands

"nice meeting you im park jung su" leeteuk said and bow

"well nice meeting you too" yuna's mom said and leeteuk look at his watch and his eyes grew

"oh my gosh,im sorry halmeoni,harabeoji,auntie and auncle also yuna and jeong il-woo ah! i have to go now i have photoshoot for today" leeteuk said and bow again

"ow really?take care jung su shi and thanks" yuna said and smile

"thanks for taking care of my sis hyung" jeong il-woo said

"thank you dear" yuna's grandparents and mom said and leeteuk smile and went out of the hospital.

her mom and auncle stay there until noon while her grandparents stay there till evening to take care of yuna. yuna was so happy that her family went to visit her. all that day her grandparents took care of her and they talk a lot about heechul and other stuff