2 weeks have passed

There is always a rainbow after a rain

the next day the doctor explained everything to jeong il-woo. And he was shocked to hear that his sister is going to go under some medications that could have effects on her body.

and he felt sad and sorry for her sister and all the other members also heard or knew about it they felt sorry for yuna but still they continue to help her and be with her while heechul tried his everything to finish his training to take care of yuna.

"hope my sister will get better soon it's hard for me to see her that way" jeong il-woo said as tears flow from his eyes and he cried and sungmin approach him and comforted him.

"we hope so too,it's really hard to see her that way" kyuhyun said as he cries together with the other members of super junior.

"i know God will heal her all we have to do is to have faith on him" siwon said while tears are flowing from his eyes.

2 weeks have passed since yuna had been hospitalize and heechul enlistment super junior members always went to her after their schedules and took ship of taking care of her and the one who always take care of her is leeteuk and his brother.

for that two week that have passed yuna goes to different medications specially chemotherapy. the super junior members and his brother saw that she was getting pale and lossing weight.

"oh my gosh hyung noona is getting skinnier than before" kyuhyun said

"remember the doctor had told us? it's the effect of her medications,i feel sorry for her" yesung said.

"noona were here,i have cook some porridge for you" ryeowook said as he put out the the container were he put the porridge that he cook.

"oh thank you wookie shi and thank you all guys" yuna said with a smile.

"even though she's sick she still can afford to smile it so hard to look at" sungmin said as he try to control his tears.

"be strong hyung don't show her your tears control it,we dont want her to get upset" donghae said and rub sungmins back to prevent him from crying.

"yuna ah! i have something for you" siwon said as he approaches yuna and handed her the gift that he bought

"what is it siwon ssi?" yuna ask him while looking back to the gift that siwon gave him.

"just open it and i know you will love it" siwon said showing his killer smile to yuna.

when yuna open the gift her eyes grew large cause inside the box she found this necklace and bracelet and this one jacket.

'you shouldn't have to guys...." yuna said as her eyes get teary because she was so touched by the gift that the guys gave her.

"it's okey yuna ah! just remember that were always here for you" eunhyuk said

"group hug!!!" shindong and yesung shout at the same time and they all approaches yuna and hug her

"thank you guys" yuna said

after an hour the guys left leaving yuna and leeteuk alone in the room. and leeteuk can't stop looking at yuna cause he still love her even though she was sick and he's willing to be with her every step of the way.

"sorry about the silliness of my groupmates" leeteuk said while rubbing his head

'no it's okey,i enjoyed their company and i love being with you guys" yuna said ans smile at leeteuk

when leeteuk saw her smile. the smile that he fells for he blushes while looking unto her. Yuna saw leeteuk blushing so she put her hands on his forehaed and touched his forehead to know if he's fine.

"are you okey jung su ssi?are you sick or something?" yuna ask him while holding his forehead and leeteuk blushes even more

"i....i....m....f...i...ne" leeteuk said while stuttering when yuna hold his forehead and yuna hugs him and leetuk eyes grew large when yuna did that.

"thank you for always being there for me and for heechul" yuna said while hugging him

"yuna ah!" leeteuk said while yuna was still hugging him

"hmmmm?what is it jung su ssi?" yuna said  breaking the hug getting back unto her bed again and leeteuk hold her hands.

and went near her and yuna blushed so hard because it's the first time that a guy approacher that way except for heechul. And leeteuk put the strand of her hair unto her ears and he kissed yuna's forehead. (just imagine that this was the scene)

yuna was so shocked upon leeteuk's action and after leeteuk did that he went outside leaving yuna shocked. and leeteuk run outside her room and lean on the door and hold his beating heart.

"om my God why did i did that?you're such a pabo leeteuk" leeteuk said and himself and face palm his self.

While yuna was still shocked and her eyes are still glue to the door where leeteuk run into. And she hold her forehead and blushes when she remember what leeteuk ahve done.

"Om my gosh! did he kiss me?why did he do that?" yuna asked herself.

And yuna stand from the bed trying to follow leeteuk outside but when he was about to reach the door her nose bleed again and she felt dizzy and fall unto the floor again.

And while leeteuk was face palming himself all over again he heard noise from yuna's room a noise that something had fallen so he went inside and his eyes grew large when he saw yuna lying on the floor again with her nose bleeding.

And he run into her and carry her bridal style and put her on her bed and call the nurses and doctor.

"nurse help me my friend fainted again,doctor helpe yuna fainted again!!!" leeteuk said panicking

and the doctor and nurse went to yuna's room and did some test on her and check on her, while leeteuk was still nervous whenever he saw yuna fainted.

meanwhile that time heechul was already in his barrack and looking into yuna's picture that leeteuk sent to him few days ago. his tears starting to fill up his eyes when he saw the recent look of yuna.. She was pale and lost some weight.

"yuna ah! im so that i can't be with you this time, hope you can recover soon" heechul said as he holds yuna's picture in his hand and his tears flow from his face and drop at yuna's picture.

"yuna ah!jagiya...i lo...ve...y..ou" heechul said as he continue to cry and hold yuna's picture and hug it tightly.

"i'll promise you that i will do everything just for you,wait for me yuna" heechul said and tears wont stop flowing from his eyes