i think.....

There is always a rainbow after a rain

Super junior never leaves yuna and they are always there for her but the only person that never leaves yuna is leeteuk. whenever yuna goes under medications he cancel his schedules just to take care of yuna.

today was yuna schedule for chemotherapy and her grandparents went back to shindo island for a couple of days,jeong il-woo has a photo shoot and her mon is out town so there's no one to take care of her that's why leeteuk stay at her side.

"yuna shi don't worry i will never leave you i will always be here for you" leeteuk said and push yuna's wheel chair to the nurse station.

the nurse went to yuna and brought her to another room for her chemotheraphy and leeteuk wave at her.

"i'll wait" leeteuk mouthed and yuna blushed while the nurse was pushing yuna she ask something that caught yuna's attention.


"wow ms. your lucky!" the nurse said and yuna look at her with a confious look

"why did i became lucky?" yuna ask her

"cause your boyfriend is so sweet,nice,caring and goodlooking most of all he's an idol star, he never leaves you and laways at your side,you're so lucky to have him" the nurse said and yuna blushed so hard.

"ow no she's not my boyfriend.he's just my a friend of me and my boyfriend, my boyfriend was heechul of super junior" yuna expalined to the nurse.

"you mean kim heechul of super junior?wow miss you're so lucky to have them at your side and him as your boyfriend" the nurse said and continue to push yuna's wheel cahir until they reach the room where yuna's chemotherapy is going to take place.

after a few minutes of waiting the nurse brought yuna to leeteuk who was waititng for her in the lobby and leeteuk smile when he saw yuna but his smile faded when he saw yuna's weak body.

"so yuna shi how's your medication?" leeteuk ask her

"well it's fine but i kinda felt tired" yuna said with a tired voice

When they arrievd at her room leeteuk saw that yuna can stand at her own so he carry her in bridal style and put her on her bed and they both blushed when he did that.

"you don't have to do this" yuna said

"no it's okey" leeteuk said as he put yuna pn her bed

duirng lunch leeteuk saw that yuna was having a hard time to feed herself so leeteuk grab her spoon and feed her.

"let me feed you" leeteuk said and grab her spoon and started feeding her

"oh no you don't have to,i can manage myself" yuna protest but leeteuk grabs her spoon and put some dishes and put near

"say ah!!!!" leeteyk said and yuna shyly open and ate the food after they ate yuna felt that she's going to puke.

"jung su ssi..i think im gonna vomit' yuna said as she cover with her hands and leeteuk grab the bed pan anput it close to yuna and yuna vomitted and leeteuk rub her back.

leeteuk saw that her hair keep on falling or losing so he tried his best not to cry and he smile's at yuna.

"so how do you feel now?" leeteuk ask yuna

"im fine now,but im still feeling tired" yuna said and lay down on her bed

"if you're tired you can sleep for a while" leeteuk said while fixing her things and yuna fall asleep.

and leeteuk look at yuna while she was sleeping and said something.

"even though your sick i think i fall for you even more" leeteuk said and sit at the couch and also fallen asleep.

after an hour yuna woke up and saw leeteuk sleeping on the couch. so she smiole and went down from her bed and approaches leeteuk and smile.

"i think she's right jung su ssi,you're sweet,nice,caring and most of all you're always there for me" yuna said while looking at leeteuk and leeteuk head almost fall so yuna catch it and she sit and put leeteuk head on her lap and brushes his hair.

"and i think im starting to like you" yuna said and kisses leeteuk's forehead

"thank you" yuna said and smile at leeteuk who was sleeping and she look at the window and she saw a rainbow and she smile.

"heechul ah! i miss you so much,saranghe!!!!!" yuna said to herself

meanwhile heechul had done his training and went to his barracks and look for yuna's picture and look at it.

"hope your fine right now yuna ah! i love you so much" heechul said and hug yuna's picture.