he will always remain in our hearts

There is always a rainbow after a rain

leeteuk saw that your expression change upon hearing that he's a member of Super Junior so he asked you.

"what's bothering you? are you angry that Im super junior and I didn't tell you about that?" he asked and you look down cause your afraid to tell him about your relationship with heechul.

"no it's nothing, don't worry about me" you said while looking into the picture that you were holding.

"who is this guy beside heechul?" you asked him cause you didn't know how hangeng look like but you always heard his name to heechul telling you that he was his best friend and he misses him so much.

"ow that guy is our other member hangeng his heechul's best friend" leeteuk said with a sad expression can be seen on his face.

"so this what hangeng looks like" you thought.

"so where's is he now?" you asked and look unto leeteuk waiting for an answer cause you want to know if why heechul misses him so much that causes him to act weird and always sad and lonely.

"he resigned and left us" he said with a tear in his eyes. you saw it and feel sorry for him and comforts him while he was crying. (imagine it was the scene)

"im so sorry jungsu shi! I dind't know" you said and look down and tears started to form in your eyes leeteuk saw that and stop you from crying.

"why are you crying yuna ah! stop it, i will get more sad if you cry" leeteuk said while holding your face. (imagine that he did this)

"im fine, do you mind if I ask you why did he left?" you said to him while sobbing.

"sure, i have no one to talk about this so i will open up to you" he said while looking at you with that you softened cause he trust you.

"thanks for trusting me"  you said while looking into him leeteuk blushed when you look at him.

"he filed a termination of contract with our company" he said while remembering hangeng.

"why did he filed?" you asked him and comforts him.

" actually Hangeng is not the only one who filed the lawsuit. Our other members have also filed a similar lawsuit, and they include: Me, Yesung, Kangin, Eun Hyuk and Donghae. The only reason why news about Hangeng was exposed first, is because of his nationality." he said while crying and with that you hugged him and let him cry at your shoulder while crying in your own. (source:http://sup3rjunior.com/2009/12/24/not-just-hangeng-6-members-of-super-junior-file-for-lawsuit-against-sm/)

"why do you guys filed a lawsuit at you agency?" you asked him while he was still crying on your shoulder.

"we filed because since the day of our debut we didn't get any chance to rest and that causes fatigue, hankyung suffers a lot because his fatigue resulted in chronic gastritis, illnesses related to his kidney, lumbar disc herniation, as well as a visible decrease in body strength. However,  our agency SM Entertainment rejected Hangeng’s requests for rest, and continued to schedule activities for him, which caused Hangeng to suffer a lot of pain" he said while tears wont stop falling from his eyes. (imagine this is the way he looks like while crying)

upon hearing that your broken into pieces feeling sorry for all of them and with that you hugged tighter and he cries a lot on your shoulder.

"Im sorry jungsu ssi! I never know you guys suffer a lot for being an idol, now I understand hope soon you guys will have your break" you said as you keep on comforting him.

"It was really depressing for all of us specially to heechul because they are so close they lived together before and to things together so when hangeng left he is the one who was greatly affected he can't even sing, dance or perform after he left so we did everything to comfort him but still he misses him we had a fight recently because he's hiding something from us and i asked him about it but he wouldn't said anything and i brought back the topic about hangeng and i think that's the reason he acted weird this past few years, im such an idiot because i didn't notice it" he said blaming his self for everything

you feel sorry for him and feeling a little bit guilty cause you know that heechul's is hiding your relationship with him from others and remember the day when you met him and remember all the things that he said and the things he opened up to you about his life. with that you feel sorry for all of them and falls for him even more cause even though he experience those things he keeps on smiling and stay jolly and cares for you a lot when infact he's broken inside.

"im so sorry" is the word you can only said to leeteuk and comforts him. leeteuk never feel this way before he was sad yet happy that someone dares to listen and care for him with that he falls for you more.

"it's okey,it's not your fault that he left it's mine" he said blaming his self again.

"no it's not,it's not your fault as far that I can see you did everything for your groupmates and try your very best but just like i said before they have their own decision it's not your fault that he left so don't blame yourself" you said and hugged him tighter.

leeteuk remain crying on your shoulder and you comforts him both of you remains that way until he stops crying.

"you know even though he left us, he will always be in our hearts and also our other two members kangin and kibum will always remain in our hearts and super junior will be together forever even thought we have our own career and have our own lives,we will stay friends forever that what Elf stands for" he said with a smile while looking at you.

you feel sad yet happy that leeteuk have never forgotten all his groupmates upon seeing him smile you softened and amazed of him cause even though he has a lot of problem he stays strong for his fans and for his groupmates.

"you know what? Im so amazed by you" you said while looking at him in the eyes.

"why are you amazed by me?" he asked

"cause even though you feel a lot of pressure,problems and heart breaks you still remain strong and I know you did that for your fans and you groupmates" you said to him and he was shocked that you know him that well with that he falls for you even more.


'you're just like him strong and cofident but yet weak inside but never show it to others, you know jungsu ssi! if you needed someone to talk to or listen to you I will always be here for you no matter what happends" you said to him

and he blushed and his heartbeat won't stop beating fast he falls for you because of your personality the personality that heehcul's saw on you that make him fall for you and make you his world. but he got curious when you said he was just like him.

"who's him are you talking about?" he asked you

"it's no one, don't mind it",you said as you think of heechul and gave leeteuk a smile.

 

 

 

authors note:

     sorry for another emotional chapter but i hope you like it. things mentioned above was the real reason of hangeng for leaving SJ i took a research about it. let's keep up the faith guys and believe in them and never lose hope that they will be back again sa one.

source: http://sup3rjunior.com/2010/05/24/news-heechul-after-hangeng-left-he-had-depressed-thoughts/

http://sup3rjunior.com/2009/12/24/not-just-hangeng-6-members-of-super-junior-file-for-lawsuit-against-sm/)